Strain recommendations rva
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Strain recommendations rva
Can anyone give me any recommendations on herbal RVA current strains? I’m going to order a split kilo. I already have white Big Bang! Also open to other recommendations from other vendors.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Strain recommendations rva
I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks 
-
Nic
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm
Re: Strain recommendations rva
I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
-
Nic
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Lol. I just typed up that reply and hit post. It told. Me that the topic didn’t exist. I thought I typed all that post for nothing! Lolherbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorryherbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks
-
Rsqueezyy
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:35 am
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Can you tell me what effects you got from the wild green and pmd? Also how does the wild white stack up with the white Big Bang? Worth adding to the collection? If not I might just Order more Big Bang. ThanksNic wrote:I have ordered a couple split kilos from them over the last couple weeks. There was a time last fall that I was very dissatisfied with a split kilo I got from them because the strains had very little effect on me. After a seeing some reviews lately, I decided to give another try. I am very happy with the strains I got. I have tried the white Big Bang, wild green, pmd2, wild white, green Big Bang, wild white, and wild red. I had the same experience as another poster to where it took me a few times to get primed with the white Big Bang, but it’s working great now. I would definitely grab some wild green and pmd2 to add with the white Big Bang.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Strain recommendations rva
haha no worries!Rsqueezyy wrote:Definitely an accident, my phone was tweaking out hahah sorryherbalhippie wrote:I don't know if you meant to do it, but you have the same post three times in two different places so I deleted the other two. Thanks
-
colenic
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Re: Strain recommendations rva
I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Ive never had a White Asia anywhere!colenic wrote:I would defently try the white asia that's the one he recommended and it's really nice.
Oh wait nvm haha yes I have. From K-OG. It didnt seem to do much for me
What have you noticed with your batch of WA from RVA though?
- Payshince
-
colenic
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:12 pm
Re: Strain recommendations rva
Nice clean simulation mixed with a very nice amount of euphoria. Not the best white I ever had but it is defently something I would order again and keep in my rotation.
- BlendsAreMyFriends
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:27 pm
- Location: Downstate New York
Re: Strain recommendations rva
I've had recent orders of Wild White and Wild Green and am very happy with both.