Moving to the USVI's St. Croix (questions)
-
tonestarx
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm
Moving to the USVI's St. Croix (questions)
So my wife and I decided to take the plunge and pick up and move to St. Croix. I am a teacher and college professor so i was able to find a job and a decent condo. The only problem is that I am not sure of the legality of kratom in the Virgin Islands or of any vendors that ship there.
Is there anyone that can help shed light on these issues? I would very appreciative!
Is there anyone that can help shed light on these issues? I would very appreciative!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Moving to the USVI's St. Croix (questions)
Kratom is legal in the U.S. So I'm guessing that it's legal in St. Croix, I wouldn't take it to the U.K. part of the V.I.? I don't remember seeing St. Croix had legislation against kratom?

- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Moving to the USVI's St. Croix (questions)
US V.I should be ok, British V.I definitely not.
Have you asked any vendors if they'd ship there? Jonathan at RVA is very responsive to questions, maybe he'd have an answer for you.
Have you asked any vendors if they'd ship there? Jonathan at RVA is very responsive to questions, maybe he'd have an answer for you.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Moving to the USVI's St. Croix (questions)
Jonanthon at RVA for sure same with Jake at Kraydo his response time is impressive especially if you text him with number on his site!herbalhippie wrote:US V.I should be ok, British V.I definitely not.
Have you asked any vendors if they'd ship there? Jonathan at RVA is very responsive to questions, maybe he'd have an answer for you.