I have been tracking my doses for the past 2-3 weeks and find that I average between 15 and 21 grams per day. That's 3 doses a day (7a, 12-1p, and around 5-6p with the semi-frequent bedtime red) I'm about 6 foot and 300 pounds. (though Kratom has really helped me stick to my most recent diet). I blend strains from different vendors about 90% of the time and try to avoid using one blend for more than a day or two at a time and rarely the same blend more than once a day.
I haven't taken a tolerance break yet and I'm wondering when I should. Is it something that you just know? Do you wait until your normal dose is no longer effective? Do you go by a set amount of time? I just want to get other people's opinions and habits. Thanks
Bonus round: Do you cut your dose to achieve the "less is more" effect when your normal dose stops being effective or do you cut your dose after returning from a tolerance break?

