SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywhere?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywhere?

Post by NLK316 »

Has anyone tried any of the current selection that SoCal has? I need to put an order in somewhere...

I can't order BB, KOG & I don't trust Mystic Island anymore.
I did order Super Green 3 from Smiley that I got yesterday which is pretty good, but I need more of a selection. My last big order was through Mystic Island & everything I ordered was awful... And of course, they didn't reply to my email when I told them about it, so MI won't get my business anymore.

Any referrals for any stellar strain that is great at the moment are appreciated!!!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Payshince »

Have you tried Kraydo b4?
Or Inland Botanicals?

How about Treasure Houses Piaman strains?

Or Kats Botanicals MDs?

All are good!

Sosa too!
- Payshince
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by NLK316 »

Yes, I've ordered from Kraydo a few times
Payshince wrote:Have you tried Kraydo b4?
Or Inland Botanicals?

How about Treasure Houses Piaman strains?

Or Kats Botanicals MDs?

All are good!

Sosa too!
Yes, I've ordered from Kraydo a couple of times.
I've been interested in Sosa & rva, but I was hoping there was a specific strain somewhere that was stand out from all the rest that is recommended....
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by BallzDeep9 »

MOST vendors have "good kratom", its unusual for a vendor like Mystic or Gaia to sell bunk ...

Lots of good comments around here, for Kraydo, and Sosa.. Either of those 2 are known for quality 8-)

Off the beaten path? Acadica, Gothic, EC-Botanicals premiums, Liza's, Okie's. Organic Alkaloids is running a SALE March 8th - March 14th.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Apathycre8schaos
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Apathycre8schaos »

Are Organic Alkaloids known to have good product, as say, on the scale of Herbal Salvations or Kats Botanicals?
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Skottsdad »

I have SoCals White Hulu, Green Hulu, and just ordered some Red Borneo and Green Zarena. They are both just “OK” to me. They are usually my go to vendor but lately they have been falling short. I’ve been shopping around and have ordered from BB and MitraGaia recently. The red jong Kong MD from BB was good but I didn’t really like the Premium MD lot 12. SoCal just got a new shipment and I should receive my order tomorrow. I will post what I think about the new batch once I receive it.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I was hoping there was a specific strain somewhere that was stand out from all the rest ...
yeah, that's what everyone wants. How many ppl do you think, are looking for that, every day? 100's maybe 1000's.. credit cards ready! :lol:

With 200+ vendors nobody can possibly KNOW .. All we get, are opinions and "hype". MeWe is good, right now, due to the most people participating & giving reviews, many veterans from Reddit 1 year ago who moved to MeWe - its a Chat Room. I don't really care for the Chat Room format, MM is better, but also gotta go where the ppl go.. I see 1000+ registered HERE, lots of lurkers.. that's just the way it goes.

I mentioned Org Alkaloids "Anniversary Sale" this week, they hang out on Discord. Green Dust channel, just 1 more place where you get kratom reviews & opinions.. Org Alkaloids was popular on Discord last I checked, but I don't go there much. O-A Prices are very reasonable.

Maybe we NEED a "Sales and Coupons" thread, here ?? To update the many deals happening every week.. I wanna try Legit Kratom, or Golden Rule, for 2 examples - I respect those vendors but have not personally tried them. Prices a bit higher, but they always run CODE coupons at checkout.

So... To answer your question :lol: Better quality strains, come from small batch importers. Make sense? Larger bulk vendors, don't get as many WOW strains, as the guys who pay a little more.. Know their suppliers.. 3 Examples: K-OG / DG / Re-Leaf. Those 3 have years of experience .. Unfortunately, they make it difficult to order. For various reasons.. Prices may be higher.. Wait time may be longer.. Good Luck! :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by NLK316 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
I was hoping there was a specific strain somewhere that was stand out from all the rest ...
yeah, that's what everyone wants. How many ppl do you think, are looking for that, every day? 100's maybe 1000's.. credit cards ready! :lol:

With 200+ vendors nobody can possibly KNOW .. All we get, are opinions and "hype". MeWe is good, right now, due to the most people participating & giving reviews, many veterans from Reddit 1 year ago who moved to MeWe - its a Chat Room. I don't really care for the Chat Room format, MM is better, but also gotta go where the ppl go.. I see 1000+ registered HERE, lots of lurkers.. that's just the way it goes.

I mentioned Org Alkaloids "Anniversary Sale" this week, they hang out on Discord. Green Dust channel, just 1 more place where you get kratom reviews & opinions.. Org Alkaloids was popular on Discord last I checked, but I don't go there much. O-A Prices are very reasonable.

Maybe we NEED a "Sales and Coupons" thread, here ?? To update the many deals happening every week.. I wanna try Legit Kratom, or Golden Rule, for 2 examples - I respect those vendors but have not personally tried them. Prices a bit higher, but they always run CODE coupons at checkout.

So... To answer your question :lol: Better quality strains, come from small batch importers. Make sense? Larger bulk vendors, don't get as many WOW strains, as the guys who pay a little more.. Know their suppliers.. 3 Examples: K-OG / DG / Re-Leaf. Those 3 have years of experience .. Unfortunately, they make it difficult to order. For various reasons.. Prices may be higher.. Wait time may be longer.. Good Luck! :ugeek:
I agree... A coupon code/sale thread would be super helpful!
I tried mewe before finding this site & the Chatroom layout wasn't for me. I like the forums here, but yes, many many lurkers w/ no helpful info to share.

I just put a first time order in with Tea Time... Apparently their green batak is a huge hit, so I'm excited to try it.
pray4peace4
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 446
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by pray4peace4 »

I bought 250 g of Red Bali from SoCal last June. It was totally unimpressive. I tried it many times with no discernible effects, so I put it away. I've been trying HH's blend of 0.5 g White Big Bang & 0.5 g PMD2. That was the first time I experienced anything close to euphoria in about a year. It wasn't strong, but it was welcome to have that feeling back. 3 hours after my dose of the HH blend I thought I'd dig out a strain from the discard pile & give it a try. I pulled out SoCal's Red Bali, my bunk. I took a 1.5 g dose expecting that taking it so close to the other dose would guarantee it's failure. Holy crap. I had 3 hours of the most intense euphoria. 6 hours later I decided to try it again. Boom - same effect, but this time my face feels numb. I'm convinced the WBB/PMD2 blend primed my biochemistry somehow. The change was just too extreme. I tried that Bali a month ago & still got nothing from it. Weird.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Newer to this board. I've been on a Smiley kick lately. His Red Horn is beyond good Everytime. I blend that with his SG#3. Rose gold blend is good for work/day. And of course RVA big bang is my go to for daytime.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Payshince »

NLK316 wrote:
BallzDeep9 wrote:
I was hoping there was a specific strain somewhere that was stand out from all the rest ...
yeah, that's what everyone wants. How many ppl do you think, are looking for that, every day? 100's maybe 1000's.. credit cards ready! :lol:

With 200+ vendors nobody can possibly KNOW .. All we get, are opinions and "hype". MeWe is good, right now, due to the most people participating & giving reviews, many veterans from Reddit 1 year ago who moved to MeWe - its a Chat Room. I don't really care for the Chat Room format, MM is better, but also gotta go where the ppl go.. I see 1000+ registered HERE, lots of lurkers.. that's just the way it goes.

I mentioned Org Alkaloids "Anniversary Sale" this week, they hang out on Discord. Green Dust channel, just 1 more place where you get kratom reviews & opinions.. Org Alkaloids was popular on Discord last I checked, but I don't go there much. O-A Prices are very reasonable.

Maybe we NEED a "Sales and Coupons" thread, here ?? To update the many deals happening every week.. I wanna try Legit Kratom, or Golden Rule, for 2 examples - I respect those vendors but have not personally tried them. Prices a bit higher, but they always run CODE coupons at checkout.

So... To answer your question :lol: Better quality strains, come from small batch importers. Make sense? Larger bulk vendors, don't get as many WOW strains, as the guys who pay a little more.. Know their suppliers.. 3 Examples: K-OG / DG / Re-Leaf. Those 3 have years of experience .. Unfortunately, they make it difficult to order. For various reasons.. Prices may be higher.. Wait time may be longer.. Good Luck! :ugeek:
I agree... A coupon code/sale thread would be super helpful!
I tried mewe before finding this site & the Chatroom layout wasn't for me. I like the forums here, but yes, many many lurkers w/ no helpful info to share.

I just put a first time order in with Tea Time... Apparently their green batak is a huge hit, so I'm excited to try it.

Hahahah LMAO

Ballz you’re fuK!ng funny! Its so true

I see when we (The Kratom Community) come across a vendor that we learn about and get comfortable with it is easy to “stay with them which comes with the leaf too”!

Ballz emphasizes all the time about this
At first I was like SMH im sticking with that 1 or 2 vendors but no theyre right!

It changes all the time,
And yeah like many MANY of us
And Myself included
Always trying to find that “mysterious egyptian leaf”
:o

Anyway yeah thats all I have for now.

Happy Burning!
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Payshince »

pray4peace4 wrote:I bought 250 g of Red Bali from SoCal last June. It was totally unimpressive. I tried it many times with no discernible effects, so I put it away. I've been trying HH's blend of 0.5 g White Big Bang & 0.5 g PMD2. That was the first time I experienced anything close to euphoria in about a year. It wasn't strong, but it was welcome to have that feeling back. 3 hours after my dose of the HH blend I thought I'd dig out a strain from the discard pile & give it a try. I pulled out SoCal's Red Bali, my bunk. I took a 1.5 g dose expecting that taking it so close to the other dose would guarantee it's failure. Holy crap. I had 3 hours of the most intense euphoria. 6 hours later I decided to try it again. Boom - same effect, but this time my face feels numb. I'm convinced the WBB/PMD2 blend primed my biochemistry somehow. The change was just too extreme. I tried that Bali a month ago & still got nothing from it. Weird.

Very interesting stuff
Not gonna lie!
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Payshince »

Ballz again, thank you!

NLK, please update us on your upcoming,
- Green Dayak experience if you could!
[Dayak??] sorry lol I meant Batak***
:idea:
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by herbalhippie »

Payshince wrote:

Always trying to find that “mysterious egyptian leaf”

I want the alien kratom, myself. The outer space stuff.

:lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by herbalhippie »

Payshince wrote:
pray4peace4 wrote:I bought 250 g of Red Bali from SoCal last June. It was totally unimpressive. I tried it many times with no discernible effects, so I put it away. I've been trying HH's blend of 0.5 g White Big Bang & 0.5 g PMD2. That was the first time I experienced anything close to euphoria in about a year. It wasn't strong, but it was welcome to have that feeling back. 3 hours after my dose of the HH blend I thought I'd dig out a strain from the discard pile & give it a try. I pulled out SoCal's Red Bali, my bunk. I took a 1.5 g dose expecting that taking it so close to the other dose would guarantee it's failure. Holy crap. I had 3 hours of the most intense euphoria. 6 hours later I decided to try it again. Boom - same effect, but this time my face feels numb. I'm convinced the WBB/PMD2 blend primed my biochemistry somehow. The change was just too extreme. I tried that Bali a month ago & still got nothing from it. Weird.

Very interesting stuff
Not gonna lie!

Best post I've seen in a while! :shock:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Very interesting stuff ...
Dayak ?? sorry lol I meant Batak
Wanna get into some interesting stuff .. Dayak and Batak, are BOTH native Indonesian peoples. Tribes. Dayak people of Borneo. Batak tribes of Sumatra.. think about this. Every other kratom strain, is named after a Place, right? Aceh, Bali, Hulu, etc etc.

Now, check this out. Dayak's were headhunters.. and Batak's were cannibals. :shock: :shock: :shock:

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak

Oscar von Kessel visited Silindung in the 1840s and in 1844 was probably the first European to observe a Batak cannibalistic ritual in which a convicted adulterer was eaten alive .. Prisoners of war are tied to a tree and beheaded at once; but the blood is carefully preserved for drinking, and sometimes made into a kind of pudding with boiled rice. The body is then distributed; the ears, the nose, and the soles of the feet are the exclusive property of the Rajah.
Image
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by NLK316 »

IDK what all of the rave about the green Batak is. It does absolutely nothing for me.
I typically go with vendors who offer free samples & Tea Time provided none, so I don't think I will be going to them again. Especially since I get absolutely nothing out of their current "best" leaf. Nope, I'll stick with BB, KOG, Kraydo & SoCal. And a new one I like...Smiley Time. They have better prices, give samples & better leaf in my opinion!
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by swablero »

Ordered SoCal Red Bali Thursday came noon today. Nice burn: euphoric, moderate energy, good pain killing which I experience as a detached body buzz. Mostly getting "bent" Balis recently so very pleased with the classic qualities of this burn. Strongly recomemended.
Kratomamous
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Kratomamous »

SoCals Red Bali, green zareena white horn and white cambo are all great
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by gumbyke1 »

Currently the red Bali is pretty nice. I recommend.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
jitterbug
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by jitterbug »

Red Bali SUPERB! Got a quarter yesterday, ordered a kilo last night
Squidhead
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Squidhead »

I bought some red maeng da in early February that was killer. Been using socal for many years now, very few items I received were subpar. Currently keeping an eye out for that red Cambodian I've heard about.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by jabro70 »

jitterbug wrote:Red Bali SUPERB! Got a quarter yesterday, ordered a kilo last night
I’ll agree - the current Red Bali is gooooood!
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by WhiteAngelica »

How is it the Red Bali is already gone??
The Red Queen
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by swablero »

Red Bali is there right now :lol:
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Red Bali is back from SoCal, same batch number. Get it! I did early this morning. Score.
The Red Queen
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Skottsdad »

SoCal restocks the website overnight. Just because the Bali is not there now does not mean that it’s out of stock. Check back around 12am to 5am it’s usually back. But I will say that the current batch 03012019 is fire so I see this one completely selling out shortly. Stock up while you can.
The Relaxed Guy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by The Relaxed Guy »

The red bali on their site says LOT: RB030119

Is this the good stuff? Gonna buy a kilo the second someone can confirm or deny that this is, in fact, the legendary red bali.
jitterbug
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by jitterbug »

That's what you want
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by labdog03 »

I have some of that batch of Bali (3-1-19) on the way...also some of the Red Sulawesi...anyone tried the Sulawesi lately. I had some from last Fall I believe that was really good. It was better than (different from) some Red Sulawesi I had gotten directly from the Indo Sulawesi source? Just a different (better) batch I suppose?

Also, SoCal has been having issue with their auto order confirmations. I did not get one at all. So just be aware, and they know of the issue...Order still went through just fine it seems and it shipped yesterday. Was also surprised it shipped FedEx 2Day instead of USPS? O well, no matter to me. Been a good while since I ordered from them so I guess a few things have changed?

If anyone has tried this batch of the Sulawesi, let us know what you thought of it.
K-OG
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by K-OG »

pray4peace4 wrote:I bought 250 g of Red Bali from SoCal last June. It was totally unimpressive. I tried it many times with no discernible effects, so I put it away. I've been trying HH's blend of 0.5 g White Big Bang & 0.5 g PMD2. That was the first time I experienced anything close to euphoria in about a year. It wasn't strong, but it was welcome to have that feeling back. 3 hours after my dose of the HH blend I thought I'd dig out a strain from the discard pile & give it a try. I pulled out SoCal's Red Bali, my bunk. I took a 1.5 g dose expecting that taking it so close to the other dose would guarantee it's failure. Holy crap. I had 3 hours of the most intense euphoria. 6 hours later I decided to try it again. Boom - same effect, but this time my face feels numb. I'm convinced the WBB/PMD2 blend primed my biochemistry somehow. The change was just too extreme. I tried that Bali a month ago & still got nothing from it. Weird.
This is called Curing...and it does work. In fact my person in Malaysia sells cured jambu (the Malaysian version of premium), at an outrageous price jump. 3 months curing jumps the price up to $250/kg and 6 months up to $400 A KG!!!

Dont like a batch, put it away in an airtight/dark place like a bag thats sealed in a drawer, and the alkaloid profile will change over time. revisit a few months or more later. Most say its a huge improvement. I have some very old leaf thats great. The color will fade if its a bright green or red.

I got a pretty large batch of White Banjo that smelled like smoke due to grinder heat so I shelved it and had it replaced. I revisited it 4 months later, the smell was gone and it was great. Buy a batch you like, keep it airtight, dark n room temp and it ages like wine....sorta.
K-OG
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by K-OG »

herbalhippie wrote:
Payshince wrote:

Always trying to find that “mysterious egyptian leaf”

I want the alien kratom, myself. The outer space stuff.

:lol:
Ive been searching 7 years for the magical one too. Thailand is as close as Ive gotten
The Relaxed Guy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by The Relaxed Guy »

The closest I’ve gotten to that ancient Egyptian kratom is the Thai MD from herbal salvation, 2017 era.

Literally one dose had me feeling like a pharoah, sandals and everything. I felt like standing on a hill and commanding some shit. The euphoria was incredible, like, almost suspiciously incredible. Suddenly it made sense to me how the pyramids were created.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: SoCal's current selection or ANY good strains from anywh

Post by Payshince »

Lmao :D

You should send me a 4g sample. Haha
Imagine that
Sending someone 4g of regular leaf not enhanced?

One burn only.


..I hope I can find that state of mind off this leaf now
I paid a wee bit more than usual
(I actually think this is the most expensive leaf I’ve paid for thus far) and it isn’t crap it is Quality!
Currently received and burning KOGs
New * - Green Malaysian
From Malaysia not Egypt :mrgreen: !
no marketing bs
;)
- Payshince
Post Reply