restless legs solution
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
restless legs solution
so, the only real withdrawal symptom i get that bothers me on my breaks is restless legs at night. (actually restless every part of my body). i do suffer from it aside from kratom, it runs in the family.... anyway...
who knows something, other than kratom, that can minimize, or eliminate restless legs when i am taking tolerance breaks? i get it really bad.
who knows something, other than kratom, that can minimize, or eliminate restless legs when i am taking tolerance breaks? i get it really bad.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: restless legs solution
Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: restless legs solution
interesting! ill try that out thanks!!!!acejestyr15 wrote:Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: restless legs solution
I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: restless legs solution
i was just reading about the "100 rep" types of workout challenges and was thinking i would start doing one for squats. 100 squats a day for 30 days. i will report back on the results as it applies to restless legs on my days off of kratom.BallzDeep9 wrote:I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that
-
Slapjack
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am
Re: restless legs solution
Stop eating sugar........ seriously
-
Thekid1420
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 am
Re: restless legs solution
Kava, CBD, and Cannabis edibles are all things that help me with my RLS.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: restless legs solution
BallzDeep9 wrote:
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that
I have heard from addicts who have gone through detox that Gabapentin works very well for restless legs.