restless legs solution

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

restless legs solution

Post by plumplump »

so, the only real withdrawal symptom i get that bothers me on my breaks is restless legs at night. (actually restless every part of my body). i do suffer from it aside from kratom, it runs in the family.... anyway...

who knows something, other than kratom, that can minimize, or eliminate restless legs when i am taking tolerance breaks? i get it really bad.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: restless legs solution

Post by acejestyr15 »

Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: restless legs solution

Post by plumplump »

acejestyr15 wrote:Topical magnesium oil and or Epsom salt bath helps a lot!! My fiance and I use magnesium oil a lot and it works very very well.... Just spray on and massage in to the area it's needed. It is basically like taking an Epsom salt bath from a spray bottle!
interesting! ill try that out thanks!!!!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: restless legs solution

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...

I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: restless legs solution

Post by plumplump »

BallzDeep9 wrote:I've always thought that RLS could be prevented by heavy exercise - squats, leg lifts, stair climbing - Since its like nerves twitching the leg muscles. Wear out those muscles during the day.. Of course exercise helps you sleep better at night, too. So that's a physical thing...

I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)
i was just reading about the "100 rep" types of workout challenges and was thinking i would start doing one for squats. 100 squats a day for 30 days. i will report back on the results as it applies to restless legs on my days off of kratom.
Slapjack
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am

Re: restless legs solution

Post by Slapjack »

Stop eating sugar........ seriously
Thekid1420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:41 am

Re: restless legs solution

Post by Thekid1420 »

Kava, CBD, and Cannabis edibles are all things that help me with my RLS.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: restless legs solution

Post by herbalhippie »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
I've experienced mild RLS as part of kratom w/d and can only imagine, having it bad would be no fun. I think I heard that, Gabapentin (?) works on RLS symptoms? Check Reddit. Use the Search Bar on Reddit that's the Knowledge Base for any questions like that 8-)

I have heard from addicts who have gone through detox that Gabapentin works very well for restless legs.
Post Reply