Standouts at liza's now? ?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

I am out of happy go lucky, ,soo,it's been a while since I visited lizas,,looking for mood lifting reds too,,I seen red md is popular, but mds are hit and miss a lot for me, just looking for suggestions, I'm not going all in,,just getting a taste :roll: :mrgreen:
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by instantKARMA »

Oletimer wrote:I am out of happy go lucky, ,soo,it's been a while since I visited lizas,,looking for mood lifting reds too,,I seen red md is popular, but mds are hit and miss a lot for me, just looking for suggestions, I'm not going all in,,just getting a taste :roll: :mrgreen:
Well, Oldtimer, there really must be a psychic connection. :shock:
I'm getting ready to place an order this evening with liza and I'm on here looking for the same info! :lol:
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by LizasBotanicals »

I just made a new batch of happy go lucky. I just put up more stock on the website, almost everything and I have a coupon for double m herbal peeps only 10 percent off everything, code is doublemherbals,
Thank you and God bless, hope to see you both real soon,
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Well, Oldtimer, there really must be a psychic connection. :shock:
I'm getting ready to place an order this evening with liza and I'm on here looking for the same info! :lol:
Wow! That's a coincidence, , : :shock: ! Hgl is on my list,,now just have to decide on a few others, ,! :mrgreen:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

She is very helpful, ,I have trouble sometimes with my email, ,technology thing,,she always responds instantly to all my questions, ,that's another reason I love going there,,,I got the happy go lucky, red md ,red sumatra and red borneo, the borneo and sumatra have never let me down ,,those along with red bali are always in my Lizas bin,,,,her reds work great for my anxiety, ,I love the Color! ! Aroma, ,I'm hyped, ,I have been out of her sumatra, !
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Ps,,Thanks liza for your help! !
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

One more note,,I like a vendor who gets right back to ya when you order,zippity zip,, it's all done,,,no waiting, ,no stress, lizas and smileytime too,,top my list :D :D liza's has a better website setup, ,lots of stuff to choose from too!
Uncle Rick
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 am
Location: TEXAS

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Uncle Rick »

the moment i get paid on friday im getting a quarter of red md ha.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

I was going to order green nugroz too,it was oos,,but it's back up,,she checked and said she had it in stock,,just not the oz. Sizes,,,I still have a little bit left,,from December, ,tempted to grab some more,,got to check my account balance, ,,argg!
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by LizasBotanicals »

Oletimer wrote:Ps,,Thanks liza for your help! !
anytime hun, I am always here for anyone who may need anything, questions or whatever, You guys are awesome here at double m
smarin702
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by smarin702 »

White big bang. Green monster
SusanB
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:37 am

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by SusanB »

Hi. I've wanted to order from Liza's but all those names! Are they all blends? I got confused :D
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Happy go lucky is one of her blends,,,on her website there's a list of blends,greens, reds,etc. She has a lot of things to choose from and everything has been pretty solid,,,happy hunting! !
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Postby SusanB » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Hi. I've wanted to order from Liza's but all those names! _______________________________________are you new to kratom? ?are you looking for pain relief or mood lift?? Liza's is very helpful with recommendations when you email her,,also a lot of threads on here give you an idea what strains, with all the names, are helpful for, ,I am a fan of her reds,,and green nugroz is excellent mood lift, ,Welcome to the forum!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I ve gotta to say her yellow hulu us a great mellow yellow
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Humm,I got a sample from smilytime, ,it was a fast mellow,,the one from lizas was mellow, but more slow,,I enjoyed both,, that's how I keep vendor tolerance down,,both of these vendors have been the ones that I rarely get anything that doesn't work, ,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D I don't order kilos right now,,I'd like to,but I want to sample everything! !
snively
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by snively »

Last time I ordered from there I got Super Green #13 which was really good. Is there anything as good now?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Top
Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?
Unread postby snively » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Last time I ordered from there I got Super Green #13 which was really good. Is there anything as good now?_____________________________if you mean super green 3 ,smileytime, ,??that has its own unique feel to it,,,happy go lucky is a good one,,red md is too,,,I blend a lot,,
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by GrannyJ62 »

You cant go wrong with Golden Tulip its a bit of everthing and its got me out in the garden. Thats saying alot cause its been a couple years since i could do it.Thank goodness I ve got Red Sumatra for tonight and a bit of RHSC.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Standouts at liza's now? ?

Post by Oletimer »

Oh yeah, ! I forgot about the red sumatra, definitely a treat! ! All the reds I got on last order were great, red md ,borneo, ,I need to organize my stash, ,!! I completely forgot about the sumatra, and I still have a little RHSC,,it's in the silver package,,back before she switched to gold bags,that's where my golden tulip is too,,that was my 1st order actually, ,it was when I got my 1st taste of quality leaf,,I said good by to gaia,canopy, and happy hippo,,
Post Reply