newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
-
Kracked77
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm
newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
Hey all,
Hope I’m not violating any rules. I’m looking for a vendor that sells by kilo. That’s trustworthy, overseas or in U.S.
Cheers!
Hope I’m not violating any rules. I’m looking for a vendor that sells by kilo. That’s trustworthy, overseas or in U.S.
Cheers!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
You forgot to say "I swear, I'm not a cop."
-
Kracked77
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
-
Kracked77
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
Thank you my friend.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?
Overseas vendor i love is VLNT. Aka VLNTHERBS. I think his site is down but you can facebook him and he will send you an invoice via email for payment via secured online processor. I know BB does venmo now which seems fishy but its safe, got my 3 kilos in 2 days after order, they shipped 2 hours after payment was sent. BB is botanical bunny in the usa. BB code is 4way by the way, 28% off orders over 100$ Herbal-rva.com is also a good vendor, cheap kilos of good leaf. Look up rva reviews to find strains you like, he also sells split kilos in 4, so you can get multiple strains for the same kilo cost which is cool.