double m march madness group

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

double m march madness group

Post by kratomandmath »

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-chal ... ID=3320257

If I need to post this elsewhere, moderators and admins please let me know. I chose to post it here in the hopes of gaining more views lol.

I made a post the other day about doing a March madness competition with my double m kratomites. The post is in the off topic area. Anywho I just went ahead and made a group on ESPN. Anyone is welcome to join. The link above should take you to it. You will need an ESPN account (its free). I did make it private but that's mainly due prevent some random ass person joining it. See below for the password. Only 1 entry per person. We can discuss prize info if this group gains any traction. Use your doublemherbals name for the title of the bracket so we can tell who's who. Brackets must be filled out and submitted before the first game of the tournament on Thursday. Bracket takes roughly 5 min to complete since you can just click on each team.

Group name: Double M
Password: doublemfam

We can go into specifics about prize stuff if people decide to join. If noone joins, that's okay too lol

Peace
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: double m march madness group

Post by ScottyK »

Joined.

My username was taken so I had to be ScottyBills. Thanks.
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: double m march madness group

Post by kratomandmath »

Got it man. Thanks! Hopefully we can get some more people to join. But we can still do something for a prize of who gets 1st place
phatcracker
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

Re: double m march madness group

Post by phatcracker »

I'm in. Maybe post the group on the doubleM reddit sub to see if we can get more to join.
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: double m march madness group

Post by kratomandmath »

Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in.
Last edited by kratomandmath on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: double m march madness group

Post by herbalhippie »

kratomandmath wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in. Got 4 of us right now which is good. If we all did 250g then the winner would get a kilo lol
I'm going to have to remove your post at the sub. A kratom prize is still sourcing, in a way. Sorry.
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: double m march madness group

Post by kratomandmath »

herbalhippie wrote:
kratomandmath wrote:Thanks for the recommendation. I posted it on the reddit page. Hopefully we can get more in. Got 4 of us right now which is good. If we all did 250g then the winner would get a kilo lol
I'm going to have to remove your post at the sub. A kratom prize is still sourcing, in a way. Sorry.

I changed it now. Sorry I completely forgot about that rule.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: double m march madness group

Post by ScottyK »

Let's go Buffalo!
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: double m march madness group

Post by kratomandmath »

Oh man that Duke UCF game though. Lol my bracket is shitty this year
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: double m march madness group

Post by beathappening »

Yeah that was a great game. Will probably end up being better game than the final. Zion and tacko are like space jam monsters/video game custom characters.
phatcracker
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:58 am

Re: double m march madness group

Post by phatcracker »

ScottyK wrote:Let's go Buffalo!

I had them in my Final Four. Let me down.
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: double m march madness group

Post by ScottyK »

Am I the winner? No one had Virginia in the final?
Post Reply