newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kracked77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by Kracked77 »

Hey all,
Hope I’m not violating any rules. I’m looking for a vendor that sells by kilo. That’s trustworthy, overseas or in U.S.
Cheers!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by trigger »

You forgot to say "I swear, I'm not a cop."
Kracked77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by Kracked77 »

:D well that’s a new one! I ordered a split k with a friend and our package hasn’t shown up. And the vendors page on social media has disappeared, but I found his new page. Still waiting for him to respond. Not happy.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by herbalhippie »

There's a vendor list in here!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2090
Kracked77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by Kracked77 »

Thank you my friend.
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: newbie here:overseas or US vendors you trust?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Overseas vendor i love is VLNT. Aka VLNTHERBS. I think his site is down but you can facebook him and he will send you an invoice via email for payment via secured online processor. I know BB does venmo now which seems fishy but its safe, got my 3 kilos in 2 days after order, they shipped 2 hours after payment was sent. BB is botanical bunny in the usa. BB code is 4way by the way, 28% off orders over 100$ Herbal-rva.com is also a good vendor, cheap kilos of good leaf. Look up rva reviews to find strains you like, he also sells split kilos in 4, so you can get multiple strains for the same kilo cost which is cool.
Post Reply