any good canadian vendors
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
any good canadian vendors
anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: any good canadian vendors
Getting across the Canadian border is a question I'd like to know aboot? 
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: any good canadian vendors
Seems really expensive but I have always read on Reddit and some. Other groups that Kratomkingcanada.com is the best in Canada! But, like I said just what I have read... I can't vouch for the leaf nor the service at all whatsoever. Sorry that's all I got!plumplump wrote:anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: any good canadian vendors
looks like all of them have payment methods i can't use. my boss is in canada at the moment and was gonna have him bring me a couple samples back to mexico. but seems like a lost cause.
-
Kratomkingcanada
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:55 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: any good canadian vendors
acejestyr15 wrote:Seems really expensive but I have always read on Reddit and some. Other groups that Kratomkingcanada.com is the best in Canada! But, like I said just what I have read... I can't vouch for the leaf nor the service at all whatsoever. Sorry that's all I got!plumplump wrote:anyone know of any canadian vendors with quality leaf?
Wow, talk about making my day!!.. I just came across this, sure is nice to see my hard work paying off and I'm super grateful to all my regular customers who spread the word and positive reviews.....thanks for sharing this acejestyr15
Oh, and as far as it seems expensive, ya I agree it must for you guys in USA. Our prices are in Canadian dollars so exchange rates play the biggest factor.
my mixed kilos split 5 ways are $149.99 w free shipping for premium quality kratom and high quality resealable bags. (shipping alone is around $20, you can ship from the USA to Canada for less than I can within Canada)
Lowest price for a mixed kilo split 4 ways of walmart grade kratom in Canada is $135
Highest price is $250 or higher, not sure about that though
Thanks again for spreading the good word acejestyr15 I appreciate it
Allan
http://www.KratomKingCanada.com