Red Malay herbal rva

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Gapinghole4u
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Red Malay herbal rva

Post by Gapinghole4u »

How is it? I’m concerned cuz that’s the only strain left.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Red Malay herbal rva

Post by herbalhippie »

He's got 41 strains in stock right now.


The only Red Malay I have from him was from probably almost two years ago and it was very sedating.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Red Malay herbal rva

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Good Average Kratom ... like most vendors. :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Red Malay herbal rva

Post by beathappening »

Just wanted to stop in and say your username made me go like this :o :(
Gapinghole4u
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:35 pm

Re: Red Malay herbal rva

Post by Gapinghole4u »

Haha and what a username it is! I only saw the one strain though. Wtf ha. Does it last a long time? All my stuff from mystic lasts a long time but when I use botanical bunny it lasts like 2 hours
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Red Malay herbal rva

Post by acejestyr15 »

Gapinghole4u wrote:Haha and what a username it is! I only saw the one strain though. Wtf ha. Does it last a long time? All my stuff from mystic lasts a long time but when I use botanical bunny it lasts like 2 hours
Typed *Speciosa* into the search bar on the RVA site??
Post Reply