Negative energy, strains that help
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Negative energy, strains that help
We all get in those moods,angry and mad at the world,,look at life in a negative way, ,might be having too many problems going on at home, work,or overcome with health issues, physical and mental, ,just look at all the hate and scare issues going on around the world,the news,omg,,I can't stand to watch it, ,it's so negative, ,kratom helps me cope with pain and stress,,and when I get overloaded with negative energy coming at me in all directions, I have a few strains that make it all look brighter,,green nugroz, yellow Vietnam, white borneo, ,,my daughter on the other hand deals with several mental disorders, ,depression, and ptsd,,etc. Whites and some greens help her cope,much more than meds ever did,
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
is there a question you want others to answer? or were you just sharing your favorites for energy. i like White MDJK strains for energy or a red thai,
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
When I get moody it's anxiety and depression rather than anger. Someone told me once that depression is anger turned inwards though.
I like RVA's Royal Bent for anxiety and I've been using it a lot lately, I've had a couple big hits recently, stress-wise.
But my go-to is....crystals and rocks. Might just be mind over matter, but they do make me feel better. Blue calcite, lepidolite, lithium quartz. I have lots of stones that are good for anxiety and stress. And more for depression - sunstone (especially rainbow sunstone), citrine, carnelian.
I like RVA's Royal Bent for anxiety and I've been using it a lot lately, I've had a couple big hits recently, stress-wise.
But my go-to is....crystals and rocks. Might just be mind over matter, but they do make me feel better. Blue calcite, lepidolite, lithium quartz. I have lots of stones that are good for anxiety and stress. And more for depression - sunstone (especially rainbow sunstone), citrine, carnelian.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Herbal hippie, SAME HERE, crystals,,my daughter has most every kind, I have lots of rose quartz, labradorite, etc. My daughter suffers from depression much more,gets angry at herself, she carries crystals with her in pockets, etc. Has had crystal cleansing, etc,,I know exactly where your coming from with crystals warding off negative energy, ,as far as kratom, I mean strains that help with depression, anxiety, anger,or mood lift I should say,,all which are negative, ya know, ,we both live with my mom,,,helping care for her and keep up the maintenance of the house and land,,she's a pistol to deal with arggggg! Lol!
.
.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.
Kratom user since 2014!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
brave777 wrote:Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.
I have a little leather pouch that my kid's dad made me about 4 years ago. Change stones and crystals out as needed.
I love pocket rocks!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
I think I will start a thread on off topics about crystals, my daughter switches hers out too,carries them in a pouch,,,my mom is too old,83,to understand it,,she likes to laugh about our "rocks", she doesn't understand the kratom either,,I've tried to explain the benefits of kratom, ,she doesn't believe it, she has bottles and bottles of pills,,pain pills too,,I tried to convert her to kratom for pain,,she's too old to be taking strong opiods when her hip pain flares up,,she just gets angry,,I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
I slightly agree ^
I try harder and more and more Not to judge ppl anymore.
I have a friend who really follows that “crystal” stuff too. My other friends used to make fun of him but why?
Just bcuz they don’t know what it is.
I think in general ppl do this bcuz it isn’t taken seriously
You’re right
Beathappening!*
I don’t understand it either so I am also curious!

I try harder and more and more Not to judge ppl anymore.
I have a friend who really follows that “crystal” stuff too. My other friends used to make fun of him but why?
Just bcuz they don’t know what it is.
I think in general ppl do this bcuz it isn’t taken seriously
You’re right
Beathappening!*
I don’t understand it either so I am also curious!
- Payshince
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
They're minerals Marie!
I didn't even know it was a thing though in all honesty. I mean I've heard of people keeping a rabbits foot for good luck. The main thing is if it helps.... "placebo" or not it still makes people feel better right.
I didn't even know it was a thing though in all honesty. I mean I've heard of people keeping a rabbits foot for good luck. The main thing is if it helps.... "placebo" or not it still makes people feel better right.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Sorry for the confusion there B,,I am not comparing kratom to crystals, lol,,kratom is a lifestyle where we choose natural botanicals over pharmaceuticals,,crystals is a totally different subject, ,
have a good burn! ! I am,,got my order today, yeehaw!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Oletimer wrote:I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Crystals and kratom are apples and oranges. No, wait. Lemons and artichokes.beathappening wrote:How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.
Something and something different.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Oletimer, I think I'm going to pull a mod stunt and move some of our posts to your crystal thread in Off Topic. 
eta: I've never moved posts from one topic to another like this but it appears to have worked. If your post is missing, it's in Oletimer's crystal post in Off Topic.
eta: I've never moved posts from one topic to another like this but it appears to have worked. If your post is missing, it's in Oletimer's crystal post in Off Topic.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
Here is the crystal discussion thread!
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2184
And I'm moving more of our discussion there.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2184
And I'm moving more of our discussion there.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Negative energy, strains that help
crystalcactus wrote:They're minerals Marie!
One of the best shows ever made!!!