Negative energy, strains that help

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Oletimer »

We all get in those moods,angry and mad at the world,,look at life in a negative way, ,might be having too many problems going on at home, work,or overcome with health issues, physical and mental, ,just look at all the hate and scare issues going on around the world,the news,omg,,I can't stand to watch it, ,it's so negative, ,kratom helps me cope with pain and stress,,and when I get overloaded with negative energy coming at me in all directions, I have a few strains that make it all look brighter,,green nugroz, yellow Vietnam, white borneo, ,,my daughter on the other hand deals with several mental disorders, ,depression, and ptsd,,etc. Whites and some greens help her cope,much more than meds ever did,
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

is there a question you want others to answer? or were you just sharing your favorites for energy. i like White MDJK strains for energy or a red thai,
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

When I get moody it's anxiety and depression rather than anger. Someone told me once that depression is anger turned inwards though.

I like RVA's Royal Bent for anxiety and I've been using it a lot lately, I've had a couple big hits recently, stress-wise.

But my go-to is....crystals and rocks. Might just be mind over matter, but they do make me feel better. Blue calcite, lepidolite, lithium quartz. I have lots of stones that are good for anxiety and stress. And more for depression - sunstone (especially rainbow sunstone), citrine, carnelian.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Oletimer »

Herbal hippie, SAME HERE, crystals,,my daughter has most every kind, I have lots of rose quartz, labradorite, etc. My daughter suffers from depression much more,gets angry at herself, she carries crystals with her in pockets, etc. Has had crystal cleansing, etc,,I know exactly where your coming from with crystals warding off negative energy, ,as far as kratom, I mean strains that help with depression, anxiety, anger,or mood lift I should say,,all which are negative, ya know, ,we both live with my mom,,,helping care for her and keep up the maintenance of the house and land,,she's a pistol to deal with arggggg! Lol!
.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by brave777 »

Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

brave777 wrote:Wow i didnt know there is crystal lovers. i am one of them, got a bag in a pocket, been having different crystal stones. i feel weird when i dont have a bag. Been over 5 years and still carry it, placebo or not, i seem to feel better with it.

I have a little leather pouch that my kid's dad made me about 4 years ago. Change stones and crystals out as needed.

I love pocket rocks! :D
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Oletimer »

I think I will start a thread on off topics about crystals, my daughter switches hers out too,carries them in a pouch,,,my mom is too old,83,to understand it,,she likes to laugh about our "rocks", she doesn't understand the kratom either,,I've tried to explain the benefits of kratom, ,she doesn't believe it, she has bottles and bottles of pills,,pain pills too,,I tried to convert her to kratom for pain,,she's too old to be taking strong opiods when her hip pain flares up,,she just gets angry,,I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by beathappening »

How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Payshince »

I slightly agree ^


I try harder and more and more Not to judge ppl anymore.

I have a friend who really follows that “crystal” stuff too. My other friends used to make fun of him but why?
Just bcuz they don’t know what it is.
I think in general ppl do this bcuz it isn’t taken seriously
You’re right
Beathappening!*
I don’t understand it either so I am also curious!
:D
- Payshince
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by crystalcactus »

They're minerals Marie!

I didn't even know it was a thing though in all honesty. I mean I've heard of people keeping a rabbits foot for good luck. The main thing is if it helps.... "placebo" or not it still makes people feel better right.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Oletimer »

Sorry for the confusion there B,,I am not comparing kratom to crystals, lol,,kratom is a lifestyle where we choose natural botanicals over pharmaceuticals,,crystals is a totally different subject, , :D have a good burn! ! I am,,got my order today, yeehaw!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

Oletimer wrote:I did tape a rose quartz crystal under her chair,,for the negative energy, ,it does seem to help,,,so we taped a few more behind her headboard of her bed! Lol,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg that's hilarious!! But! What about......CONSENT?!?!

:lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

beathappening wrote:How does a crystal really help? I don't understand how that's taken seriously in 2019. You can't realistically compare it to kratom.
Crystals and kratom are apples and oranges. No, wait. Lemons and artichokes.

Something and something different.

:D :lol:
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by Payshince »

:D

Ha! There you go Ole’ !

:mrgreen:
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

Oletimer, I think I'm going to pull a mod stunt and move some of our posts to your crystal thread in Off Topic. :D


eta: I've never moved posts from one topic to another like this but it appears to have worked. If your post is missing, it's in Oletimer's crystal post in Off Topic. :lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by herbalhippie »

Here is the crystal discussion thread!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2184

And I'm moving more of our discussion there. :)
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Negative energy, strains that help

Post by e_poison »

crystalcactus wrote:They're minerals Marie!
:lol:

One of the best shows ever made!!!
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Post Reply