Liza's new stock
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Liza's new stock
I just placed a order, ,green bota is back,green nugroz back,white sumatra is new,I asked her for sample of red zombie or super red, ,I also ordered red nanga and red slippery rock, ,my last batch of nugroz is Dec I believe, ,anyone grab any of these strains ,? ANY THOUGHTS?Green bota was oos last week,,it's not wild green bota,,but bota has been mentioned a lot here,,last order I was happy with those too, LABAI and all 3 dayak strains, ,standouts for me were the red dayak,good pain relief, and green LABAI was a mid fast one,,creeps up slow and seems to stay for a long while, more awake as time passes,happy burning! !
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Liza's new stock
Ole’ !
Please lmk how that G-Nugroz is this time around
Id love to get 100-250 of that and some
w-Indo.
The White Indo from... December? Was pretty nice
Subtle and a good choice for focus and clarity!
Please lmk how that G-Nugroz is this time around
Id love to get 100-250 of that and some
w-Indo.
The White Indo from... December? Was pretty nice
Subtle and a good choice for focus and clarity!
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
The White Indo from... December? Was pretty nice
Subtle and a good choice for focus and clarityPAYSHINE, ,I will let ya know,I'm going to get a big amount if it's a goodbatch, ,I have that white indo, November? I think I will dig it out,! Forgot all about it!
Subtle and a good choice for focus and clarityPAYSHINE, ,I will let ya know,I'm going to get a big amount if it's a goodbatch, ,I have that white indo, November? I think I will dig it out,! Forgot all about it!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Liza's new stock
yeah Harry of K-OG revealed that Bota was an original "Brand Name" made-up with Indo supplier, Zack of NGB.Oletimer wrote:Green Bota was oos last week,, it's not wild green bota,, but bota has been mentioned a lot here!
I'd assume, I'd be willing to bet.. that Liza's Bota is the same or similar, to K-OG's Bota. The "Real Bota" strains
Dayak is another Brand Name.. Like Bota, or Big-Bang or others.. It does not refer to a geographic location, it's made-up by the Indo supplier in this case, Frans Herb - anyone who's following vendors & suppliers, knows the Dayak brand is Frans' product and he is trying to promote his leaf, and hopefully get more business that way. It's good to see Liza's stock TOP strains, from well known Indo suppliers!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
Dayak is another Brand Name.. Like Bota, or Big-Bang or others.. It does not refer to a geographic location, it's made-up by the Indo supplier in this case, Frans Herb__________is LABAI another FransHerb leaf? ,I got both dayak,,and labai ,green only, on last order,,labai was the standout, ,I like the way it doesn't hit hard at same time,,creeper leaf,energy seems to increase with time and stays, mental energy,I never had a green like that,,
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Liza's new stock
I just ordered from Liza as well. I got the Red and Green Dayak, Green Banjo, Red and White Nanga and then samples of White Zombie, Green Bota, Green Aceh2 and Green Labai. Now I wish I had got a bigger bag of the Labai if it was the standout. Oh well, I’ll know soon enough. Hoping to get it tomorrow.
Last edited by jabro70 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Liza's new stock
Actually I only ordered 2 samples with my order yesterday. Then Liza emails me today to tell me she thinks one of my samples got left out of my package. Told me she was sending it today separately but offered me a couple more samples to make up for the mistake. Liza’s has OUTSTANDING customer service!!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Liza's new stock
Liza is the QUEEN of Kratom!
That is Professional service. Talk about integrity!
That is Professional service. Talk about integrity!
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
We are all different, ,I said labai was a standout,,cause it was different, ya know, but samples are nice,,get a feel for what you like,,I like ones that hit with a bit of fuzzy feel,,,hahaha! I definitely have a hard time with greens, they affect me different, but I am still on my anxiety meds,which I imagine makes a difference in how I feel effects,,kratom does help my anxiety, ,thank god,,green nugroz works great
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
Now i had go get a another key split 5ways happy go lucky s one can you guess the other 4 yes im obsessed but it could be worse right?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
5ways happy go lucky s one can you guess the other 4 yes im obsessed but it could be worse right?
Obsessed here too, my guess is nanga and zombies? ? I ordered the nanga red ,and hope to get red zombie as a sample, the only zombie I have got was white,and green nanga, ,I seem to get lots of red sumatra, bali and borneo, ,,,heck, my daughter used the green nanga up before I got to it,,she said it had good mood lift,arggggg
Obsessed here too, my guess is nanga and zombies? ? I ordered the nanga red ,and hope to get red zombie as a sample, the only zombie I have got was white,and green nanga, ,I seem to get lots of red sumatra, bali and borneo, ,,,heck, my daughter used the green nanga up before I got to it,,she said it had good mood lift,arggggg
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
I got red an green dayak green bota and red labai and HappygoLucky Im seriously liking the red slippery rock is so nice to have pain control
- Devil_Dog21
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm
- Location: Chicago NW burbs
Re: Liza's new stock
Liza is new to me...I'm getting the impression from numerous posts that she has good quality kratom (and excellent cust service). Couple questions that I'm hoping for some help on.
1) Is there a particular strain Liza is known for? Or are all the strains equally good?
2) I'm looking for a new Red to help with chronic knee pain, any suggestions?
3) I went to the website and notice she offers an "enhanced" option, what does that mean and is it worth it? Seems awfully expensive for that option.
Thanks in advance
-DD
1) Is there a particular strain Liza is known for? Or are all the strains equally good?
2) I'm looking for a new Red to help with chronic knee pain, any suggestions?
3) I went to the website and notice she offers an "enhanced" option, what does that mean and is it worth it? Seems awfully expensive for that option.
Thanks in advance
-DD
To Conquor or Die!
Devil Dogs aka DD
Devil Dogs aka DD
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Liza's new stock
Liza has 43 greens; unfathomable my god and this forum is a blessing as it at least helps you go in the right direction with your choices. Gives you odds more or less. A bit like going to the racetrack and placing a bet if that analogy means anything to anyone. So far Ive order G Banjo, G. Nugroz. And Liza threw me a Green Aceh sample. My preference is not to have too many open bags so I havnt tried the nugroz or banjo. Need to order some good jars on Amazon.
The aceh is excellent. I dont like to review anything unless I would have dosed it a few times. But it hit on all cylinders with a strong invigorating uplifting burn the one time I burned it. Kind of like the smiley PMD I also tried this week. Perhaps a little faster. So much good green leaf going round and its only April. What else did I try this week? The ST Red Vietnam was good. I found it more subtle than strong. If the Socal R Bali, the current gold standard of "green reds" was a 9.5/10 I'd give this RV a useful 7.5. I would need to optimize the dose to get where I want to be with it. I did blend it with ST Super White MD Jong Kong which is a fast over the top white and it mellowed it out a bit and made for a comfortable burn. I've been a regular user for 5 years and Ive never had as much good leaf on hand as I have right now. I'm also making my way through some incredible KOG leaf, the usual suspects.. And the Kraydo Red Asia is a great night time burn for me feels like a body numbing extract made from fermented leaf. The fear of Big Pharma's FDA's clear assault on the Kratom supply chain fanning the flames of my commodity lust as much as the powerful reviews of the believers on this forum. 
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Liza's new stock
Devil Dog. Sorry to bury your post on this thread. There are definitely quite a few really good Liza batches right now. I'm not an expert but I know there is a shitload of information on quite a few threads about what is standing out this winter from Liza when you do a search. There are many good posts dedicated to Liza's.Devil_Dog21 wrote:Liza is new to me...I'm getting the impression from numerous posts that she has good quality kratom (and excellent cust service). Couple questions that I'm hoping for some help on.
1) Is there a particular strain Liza is known for? Or are all the strains equally good?
2) I'm looking for a new Red to help with chronic knee pain, any suggestions?
3) I went to the website and notice she offers an "enhanced" option, what does that mean and is it worth it? Seems awfully expensive for that option.
Thanks in advance
-DD
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Liza's new stock
And Devil Dog, by the way, I have only tried the Green Aceh myself which I liked. I can't confirm any other reviews and you always have to be careful because you won't always react the same way to a leaf as the reviewer did. I cant tell you how many times I\ve been surprised when I\ve gone after a seemingly universally praised "fire" strain to find that it was mediocre for me.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Liza's new stock
Hey Oletimer...Oletimer wrote:We are all different, ,I said labai was a standout,,cause it was different, ya know, but samples are nice,,get a feel for what you like,,I like ones that hit with a bit of fuzzy feel,,,hahaha! I definitely have a hard time with greens, they affect me different, but I am still on my anxiety meds,which I imagine makes a difference in how I feel effects,,kratom does help my anxiety, ,thank god,,green nugroz works great
Are you saying the current Green Nugroz you just got (new batch) is still very good??
I def need to grab some Soon.
Also, hows that RX Taper going?
I know what thats like and I was once there but you will feel so much better without that stuff in your system. God Bless !
- Payshince
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Liza's new stock
What kind of Green is the Nugroz. I realized I didnt know anything about it yet I went ahead and got some.
And I reread the references on this and other threads and its funny I dont see any description of the qualities of the burn? Is it a warm fuzzy type of green like Oletimer likes or something else?
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Liza's new stock
The G Nugroz I have is definitely the warm, fuzzy, hard-to-wipe-the-smile-off-your-face type of green. That was the fall batch, but with Nugroz being a “brand” type leaf, I would expect the effects would be pretty similar across batches. The G Nugroz and G Banjo are my favorite greens from Liza’s. She has lots of very good greens (Batak, Pucuk, Nanga, Aceh and more) but the Banjo and Nugroz are the stars for me. G Banjo is very similar in effects to the Nugroz, it’s just a bit faster.swablero wrote:What kind of Green is the Nugroz. I realized I didnt know anything about it yet I went ahead and got some.And I reread the references on this and other threads and its funny I dont see any description of the qualities of the burn? Is it a warm fuzzy type of green like Oletimer likes or something else?
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Liza's new stock
Thank you Jabro!
-
MysteryPen
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:42 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
\Oletimer wrote:I just placed a order, ,green bota is back,green nugroz back,white sumatra is new,I asked her for sample of red zombie or super red, ,I also ordered red nanga and red slippery rock, ,my last batch of nugroz is Dec I believe, ,anyone grab any of these strains ,? ANY THOUGHTS?Green bota was oos last week,,it's not wild green bota,,but bota has been mentioned a lot here,,last order I was happy with those too, LABAI and all 3 dayak strains, ,standouts for me were the red dayak,good pain relief, and green LABAI was a mid fast one,,creeps up slow and seems to stay for a long while, more awake as time passes,happy burning! !
What was the white sumatra like?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Liza's new stock
Yes Nugroz is an Indo brand name, from Nugroz Botanicals the Indo supplier .. Banjo is also an established brand, also Asia, also Big Bang. I'm very sure that Liza stocks only REAL branded kratom, sourced from the original Indo - Each of those brands are different suppliers. It's disappointing to see US vendors, selling FAKE brand products, in order to capitalize on the name's popularity.. Fake Asia, for example. Anyway that's a whole 'nuther discussion but I'm confident that Liza sells only original brand name leaf.The G Nugroz I have is definitely the warm, fuzzy, hard-to-wipe-the-smile-off-your-face type of green. That was the fall batch, but with Nugroz being a “brand” type leaf, I would expect the effects would be pretty similar across batches. The G Nugroz and G Banjo are my favorite greens from Liza’s. She has lots of very good greens (Batak, Pucuk, Nanga, Aceh and more) but the Banjo and Nugroz are the stars for me.
Batak and Dayak, are also brands sold by 1 Indo supplier. Those two, are named after tribes or "peoples" of Indonesia.. look it up. Cannibals and Headhunters! Very interesting, I'm totally into the history and culture .. Nanga however, is a geographic location. Not a brand name. So Nanga, Pinoh, "Nanga Pinoh", Melawi - ALL cover the same place in West Kalimantan.. A forest area with tall trees! Aceh is another geographic name.. Totally different. It's the TIP of Sumatra. Again.. there seems to be a problem with Fake Aceh, going around?
Most of those products come in Green, White, and Red. Some of the suppliers make a limited Premium Green, which they refer to as Premium Maeng Da or PMD - that's their BEST green product from the current batch. I believe it's probably a blend of more OG leaf & more Wild harvest with less Plantation stuff mixed in.
Premium MD from Nugroz last year was excellent!! Of course, all suppliers sell: Red Bali, JongKong, Bentuangie, and other strains.. I wish I was more poetic, or better at descriptions.. To me its either More or Less potent.. and either Fast, Mid, Slow. Most of the good greens like Nugroz, are potent Mid spec, not too Fast.. just the way I like 'em!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
I have to say ive found a new favorite green bota its running neck to neck with the green nugroz mood lift check pain gone double check anxieties What anxiety energy definitely a daytime strain for me it hit within 30 min and it was still checking all the boxes 5 hrs later just smooth clean getting things done strain.This is everything Im looking for.bota boom bota bang.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Liza's new stock
Bota Bing bota boom! Good stuff! I'll never take bota kratom the sameGrannyJ62 wrote:I have to say ive found a new favorite green bota its running neck to neck with the green nugroz mood lift check pain gone double check anxieties What anxiety energy definitely a daytime strain for me it hit within 30 min and it was still checking all the boxes 5 hrs later just smooth clean getting things done strain.This is everything Im looking for.bota boom bota bang.