Ascend Botanics :)(:

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Payshince »

Morning every1,

Has anybody tried Ascend Botanics?

Lets discuss... :D :!: :arrow:
- Payshince
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by trigger »

Never heard of and couldn’t find. I did find a cannabis production company of a similar name.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Kaidensmom »

Payshince wrote:Morning every1,

Has anybody tried Ascend Botanics?

Lets discuss... :D :!: :arrow:

I just heard about it this weekend. It's hard to know what to order though, when there are no descriptive terms/names whatsoever. I'm inclined to trust Zenio's judgement when it comes to quality, but I don't have the money to just blindly order g's 1-4 (or whatever) and try them all, hoping that one of them will provide the effects that I'm looking for. Have you tried any of the product listed?
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by trigger »

Is this just on mewe or discord? Is there a website?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Payshince wrote:Has anybody tried Ascend Botanics? :
C'mon, this is Kratom, we've got OVER 300 vendor websites, established with businesses. I say that alot but it's true. OVER 300!!

ADD to that 300... however many wannabee's, back-packers, or stash sellers like ME, who don't have a website? How many?? lol :lol:

I mean everybody who HAS kratom... Is selling kratom. Right?? :ugeek: And how many Pot Dealers, are now selling kratom? :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

I think that it falls down to hope... You see so many posts about how quality isn't up to par lately, like the great quality of some time ago. I think that people might be trying new vendors, hoping to find that "fire" leaf again. As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Ballz. Trying new vendors that you haven't done due diligence about, leads you to an increased chance of something going awry.

When I was looking for a crushed leaf farmer, it took me a couple of months. There are soooo many farmers, and quite a few of them came off to me as shaky. I trust my gut instinct and, "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." Hardly anyone sold crushed leaf and of course, I wouldn't expect vendors to give up their source. It turned out pretty well, my farmer is pretty dependable and he has great leaf.
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Kaidensmom »

Personally, I like to try new vendors because they usually have the best deals, and they don't sell out as fast. As far as Ascend goes, Zenio is knowledgeable and has proven that he's skilled at finding exceptional leaf, so I'm sure that his company won't be unknown for very long.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by CatfatherB »

I'd like to know about vendors that are on the vendor list that no one posts about? EE botanicals? Canopy? Hebaldom? Some of these vendors used to get reviews last year.

I used to get really good kratom from Legit Kratom last year, seems like there's only 5-6 vendors off the list that get the majority of reviews here, not saying that's a bad thing, I usually only buy from those vendors myself, I guess were all searching for the next big goldmine as it were? :D
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by trigger »

CatfatherB wrote:I'd like to know about vendors that are on the vendor list that no one posts about? EE botanicals? Canopy? Hebaldom? Some of these vendors used to get reviews last year.

I used to get really good kratom from Legit Kratom last year, seems like there's only 5-6 vendors off the list that get the majority of reviews here, not saying that's a bad thing, I usually only buy from those vendors myself, I guess were all searching for the next big goldmine as it were? :D
There’s a thread or two on canopy that got bumped recently. A lot of people found their stuff last year to be bunk (including me), but some disagreed. I’ve been wanting to order from Herbaldom for a few years... something keeps holding me back.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Kaidensmom wrote:As far as Ascend goes, Zenio is knowledgeable and has proven that he's skilled at finding exceptional leaf, so I'm sure that his company won't be unknown for very long.
I didn't realize that Ascend, botanicals, was the new name for "Zenio" botanicals? That's cool. 8-)

Zenio the backpack'er should do like Smiley the backpack'er.. Start a real company? Get a business license. Invest money. Build a website? No question, Zenio knows a LOT about kratom - how about his business skills: Inventory, Accounting, Email marketing, website management, etc.

When Smiley opened his website, last year, his VOLUME went through the roof... A backpack'er may handle dozens of kilos.. A popular vendor like STH, goes through many 100's of kilos and pretty soon, 1000's of kilos... Big investment, and a LOT of work!! :D

Many vendors start out, as 1-Man Shops... :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by herbalhippie »

I wonder if RVA is still a one person operation? Well, two if you include his wife. ;)
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Kaidensmom »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Zenio the backpack'er should do like Smiley the backpack'er.. Start a real company? Get a business license. Invest money. Build a website? No question, Zenio knows a LOT about kratom - how about his business skills: Inventory, Accounting, Email marketing, website management
From what I understand, he is in the process of getting that all set up right now. I don't remember the exact timeline, but he did tell me that the website will be announced relatively soon.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by beathappening »

herbalhippie wrote:I wonder if RVA is still a one person operation? Well, two if you include his wife. ;)
Maybe he'll put his kid to work before long. Just gotta watch out for those pesky child labor laws. ;)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by herbalhippie »

beathappening wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:I wonder if RVA is still a one person operation? Well, two if you include his wife. ;)
Maybe he'll put his kid to work before long. Just gotta watch out for those pesky child labor laws. ;)
I'm picturing the mess a toddler could make with a bunch of kratom. :shock: :lol:
Jfish030
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Jfish030 »

4 full time employees including me. Monday-Saturday. Sundays are for all the behind the scenes stuff that keeps it going.


Havent been on in awhile im going to make a post soon. We have a healthy inventory and I'm going to start reaching out to grab more business, small and bulk.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by herbalhippie »

Jfish030 wrote:4 full time employees including me. Monday-Saturday. Sundays are for all the behind the scenes stuff that keeps it going.


Havent been on in awhile im going to make a post soon. We have a healthy inventory and I'm going to start reaching out to grab more business, small and bulk.

Hi jfish! Glad to hear to took on help. I remember the pix you posted of the loads you were taking to the post office and wondering how you were holding up under the onslaught of orders. :lol:
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by javagurl62 »

herbalhippie wrote:
I'm picturing the mess a toddler could make with a bunch of kratom. :shock: :lol:
Lol! That made me snicker (while thinking about the mess a middle aged adult can make with kratom! :lol:
* javagurl62
Zeniotuten
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: East coast ,usa

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Zeniotuten »

Hello all! In the beginning every single vendor there is started from the bottom. I believe Heinz ketchup was sold In mason jars At the county fair at one point in time...lol. Truth be told, we all started with humble beginnings..and can only climb with hard work and honest practices. Thats all I can do for anyone..work hard and strive for greatness!
spartabotto2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 am

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by spartabotto2 »

For those interested,

Everything I've tried from Z's lineup has been great, Reds especially with Red Ascent leading the pack. Very nice pain relief, a little energy, the sedation is definitely there, but not overwhelming, but I keep it for an after work dose, so I make no promises on that. Red #4 is also damned good for an after work. The gold is straight fire for those who like golds. A damn good mix of pain relief, euphoria, and energy with very little sedation aspects. I usually like to use most GOOD golds as a base for a blend, and I have yet to be disappointed from this one. I like W#2 during the midday as it isn't a speed freak(whites are very hit or miss for me, and if I take them in the am, I just feel a bit off.), but provides good euphoria, and has some damn good energy, to the point where I've been skipping my second caffiene dose of the day to avoid some unpleasant effects . The G#4 felt solid, but I think I should have taken it midday or after work. I tried it once, in the morning before work and slept through my second alarm and was a little late for work because I didn't know the #1-4 scale yet. felt amazing the rest of the day. Lol. Sorry for the crappy review, kinda on the fly when I saw the post and I'm in a rush to go to bed

I'd give Ascend about an 8.5-10 so far. Z has always had some an amazing taste in leaf, from sample packs(after about 150 oz bags, lol) to Zeno Botanicals. Definitely will be ordering again. Check that shizz out.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Payshince »

I have plenty to try this weekend...
- Payshince
Adams81776
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:47 am

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Adams81776 »

I recently purchased a kilo from Ascend Botanticals(zen)..let me start off with how pleased I was with everything I received. Some were better than others, but overall very solid strains. I prefer faster leaf so please take that into account. The whites 1,2, and 3 all had great clean energy, but what stood out the most was the amount of time that energy lasted. Whites for me barely lasts two to three hours. With these whites, I didn't need to have another drink for six hours. That alone made them my top pics. I don't do golds, but I took his advice and purchased. Very chill, not sleepy, with lots of euphoria with this one..very warm feeling almost like a red. The green number one was my favorite of the greens. Not as much energy as whites, but still strong with focused clarity. Great mood lift and again lasted well up to six hours. I will be buying again..this time I am going to go with all reds..I will be back with my opinion..
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Payshince »

Adams^ thank you for review!


I took your experience and decided to go for the White #3 as well, to try today.
My god is it good! :D
A very comfortable and CLEAR burn the type of White that is Not the norm but more so just anti stress and CLARITY.
I will be ordering more of this one. (W#3).*

I used to deal with a lot of Fatigue and still do so strains aka burns that give off relief to that is an immense joy for me! Happy no doubt about that.

Id say Mid-spec type White
Great for studying
Or just wanting to concentrate on Drawing or Painting or reading through the Kray Community!


W-#3 is a Keeper in my book!
:!:


Thank you Z.
- Payshince
Zeniotuten
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: East coast ,usa

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Zeniotuten »

Excellent. You are more than welcome!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by Payshince »

https://ascendbotanics.store/

Sign up Kratom Family!

Just a bit longer... :mrgreen:
- Payshince
RaleighLlama
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:51 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ascend Botanics :)(:

Post by RaleighLlama »

I'm currently sampling a few strains from Ascend. I've really been enjoying green #2. I've burned it multiple times now so that I can get a more detailed read on it. I find this one to be a great Mid-spec strain that cuts through my tolerance. It has a quick onset that delivers a nice mood boost followed by some warmth that lasts. There's not much energy to this one, but excellent relief.

I liked green #1 and white #3 also. I need to try those out again so that I can get a better read in regard to speed.

Overall, I've been very pleased with the few strains that I've tried out so far. Unfortunately my tolerance hasn't been on my side lately, but with that said, the 3 that I mentioned have stuck out. From what I've tested, I'd say Zen is doing a great job sourcing.
Post Reply