Some help pls!!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
lagoon JL
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:59 am

Some help pls!!

Post by lagoon JL »

So I live in a banned state so my stash is getting low until I make the drive and restock my P.O. Box from an online order. So anyways I’m on my last few bags of my kraydo stash. I have a split kilo of a few reds I purchased from Gaia a few months back which was a huge mistake as I didn’t feel any of the strains I had ordered. Didn’t make me sick just didn’t give me any of the good effects either. So my question is in the meantime until I get more quality online stuff. Is there something I can do with these mitra g strains? To get me by so I’m not dying lol I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed. I just can’t run out completely and being in a banned state I can’t really do anything quickly so again any help or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks guys!!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Some help pls!!

Post by Oletimer »

Check out the thread about freeze and filter your smoothie, ,maybe that will help, ,
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Some help pls!!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed.
Sorry to say, Freezing helps a little but won't turn weak kratom into strong... Best thing for weak kratom is to make extract. Whole 'nuther subject and a lot of work.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
lagoon JL
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:59 am

Re: Some help pls!!

Post by lagoon JL »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
I’ve heard talk of straining or freezing idk I’m a noob when it comes to those things but any suggestions are welcomed.
Sorry to say, Freezing helps a little but won't turn weak kratom into strong... Best thing for weak kratom is to make extract. Whole 'nuther subject and a lot of work.
Yeah I guessed that was the case. Thanks ballz I think my only hope is that maybe since I haven’t tried that stuff in so long that somehow my chemistry changed and maybe this time it will work lol. If it doesn’t I’m not sure what I’m gonna do to keep myself out of agony for the time being. I thought about extract but irk where to even begin with that process lol
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Some help pls!!

Post by herbalhippie »

lagoon JL wrote:I thought about extract but irk where to even begin with that process lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... ame=kratom

:)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Some help pls!!

Post by herbalhippie »

Post Reply