Widow Botanical

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
nltsaved
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Widow Botanical

Post by nltsaved »

Debi Suputra is a go to vendor. Kratom is Always fresh and top notch. I have been ordering from every sense I saw krarom girl on YouTube referred him. Great guy great service and very trust worthy. I have ordered around 25 kilos from him. Check him out. Go to indo vendor and i cant forget about
Daily Hard Herb
Harald has good kratom to his red thai is straight fire.
But Debi from widow botanical has consistently been awesome. Please tell him Nathan Tice referred you.

Debi Suputra Widow Botanical

https://www.facebook.com/been.kratom
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Widow Botanical

Post by e_poison »

Moving this post to general discussion. The Vendor Listing board is for vendors themselves to post ads. Recommendations like this belong on the general discussion board.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Livinanwinin321
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Widow Botanical

Post by Livinanwinin321 »

I just ordered from him I'm suppose to be getting it soon. I'll report how it is. I heard from kratom girl too we will see
Post Reply