Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

I remember Mystic doing a guess the number giveaway which was really nice for customers and great for advertisement purposes. So if any vendors think they would want to do the same let us all know k. Good opportunity for new and upcoming vendors to get their name out there!
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by CatfatherB »

Due to the relatively recent reviews and removal from the recommended vendor list, I highly doubt Mystic will host a contest anytime soon? :?
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by Skottsdad »

I think that would be awesome! Even if the winner gets only sample packs. Great idea for new vendors or backpack vendors trying to come up.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by e_poison »

CatfatherB wrote:Due to the relatively recent reviews and removal from the recommended vendor list, I highly doubt Mystic will host a contest anytime soon? :?
That was a messy situation all around that was blown way out of proportion due to one bad batch I think. I've heard their more recent batches have been fine. For what it's worth and to state for the public record, I don't agree with the fact they were removed from the vendor list, but I don't curate that list and would never tell someone else how to run their own list.

The bad reviews kept piling up, but I have never and will never censor or delete reviews, even if I don't agree with them. At the end of the day, I felt incredibly bad about that whole situation, especially with how great Mystic has been to the DoubleM over the years with the giveaways. I hope they come back soon.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by Payshince »

^

I concur e_p..


I miss Mystic

Things happen
...
- Payshince
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by FuckHeroin »

I don't think it was just the bad batch as much as it was how they handled the negative reviews.


Free giveaways never a bad idea for us :lol: It would most likely benefit both sides.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by Payshince »

I agree I think many if not MOST of the daily and weekly members on here would agree that a every other giveaway, (at least), would be a fun and great idea!

If some don't believe me, may we please do a POLL e_poison to determine how many Agree vs. Dissagree?

We Should Have more Giveaways.
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by Payshince »

Or, instead of a Giveaway once a year, who here thinks it would be very fun and useful for everyone to have a Giveaway,
Once A Month?!
:idea:
:P

Vendors please acknowledge and suggest any feedback if you're willing to... and members any ideas!!??

To Be Continued... :arrow:
- Payshince
User avatar
Inland Botanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:09 pm
Location: Post Falls, Idaho
Contact:

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by Inland Botanicals »

Hey guys! Put me down on the list. Yall are a great group of people here on this forum and I would be more than happy to sponsor a giveaway. ~Gina :D
Gina
Co-Owner of
Inland Botanicals LLC
855-758-8251

https://inlandbotanicals.com/
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by e_poison »

Inland Botanicals wrote:Hey guys! Put me down on the list. Yall are a great group of people here on this forum and I would be more than happy to sponsor a giveaway. ~Gina :D
That would be very kind of you, Gina. Send me a PM if you want to do this and we'll set it up.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

Sweet, i hope i will notice if there is ever a contest with Inland or whoever. That is awesome that inland is willing to do that, i cant wait.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: Any Vendors Want To Do a Giveaway Contest?

Post by javagurl62 »

I agree! I have never tried Inland. A giveaway is a great way to introduce new potential customers to your offerings. Yay, to Gina and Inland for being the first to jump on this. 8-)
* javagurl62
Post Reply