post rainy season?
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
post rainy season?
is it supposed to be post rainy season yet? and if so has anyone noticed an uptick in quality in recent orders?
personally i am wary about the whole rainy season thing because as a consumer i have no way of knowing when the stuff i bought was harvested and processed, let alone how long it has been stored. for all i know an order i make today will be filled with kratom that was harvested a year ago.
personally i am wary about the whole rainy season thing because as a consumer i have no way of knowing when the stuff i bought was harvested and processed, let alone how long it has been stored. for all i know an order i make today will be filled with kratom that was harvested a year ago.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: post rainy season?
I have noticed the hit to miss ratio has been getting better with each new order. I recall Smiley making a comment about it a couple of weeks back.
Can't wait for the summer fire.
Can't wait for the summer fire.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: post rainy season?
It's much better now, compared to THIS time last year .. remember November 2017 was the "Great Panic" that wiped out ALL U.S. vendors stock - I think that affected quality more than anything. 
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: post rainy season?
interesting guys. thanks for the replies. i just put in an order for some of the red jambu from liza. im gonna have a lot of stuff to try when i get home
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: post rainy season?
When the panic hit, I guess the product sat in a hot warehouse for a longgggg time,,I remember when that happened ,,,I believe I was ordering from kats and mystic island prior to that,,I was searching for red bali,,,happy hippo had it,,but dam,,expensive, ,then after a lot of googling, ,I found lizas,,,there wasn't hardly any posts on here at the time,,maybe 5? Anyhow I wonder if all the seizements were scrapped, or eventually distributed, ,?