Good God this place is awesome
-
Kota06
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:03 pm
Good God this place is awesome
I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.
Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Welcome to the forum, Kota06! Glad you are finding it helpful!
-
DNA011001
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am
- Location: United States
Re: Good God this place is awesome
That is exactly how I felt when I found DoubleM! Thank you to all the people that helped make this what it is!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Yes
Y E S it is
A Kratom Community aka A Kratom Family is all some people really need!
Welcome Kota!
I hope this place continues to help you as much as it has been helping me.
Happy Burning
Y E S it is
A Kratom Community aka A Kratom Family is all some people really need!
Welcome Kota!
I hope this place continues to help you as much as it has been helping me.
Happy Burning
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Great post title!
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum!
-
Skottsdad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
- Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Welcome! This place has changed my life when it comes to this Leaf! So much misinformation out there nowadays. I am glad you found DoubleMherbals as well. Happy Burning!
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Welcome aboard Kota06...good people on here for sure.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Good God this place is awesome
Hey, Kota06, Welcome to the forum! YES, this place is definitely awesome. The amount ofKota06 wrote:I’m new to this site but a lover of kratom for almost two years. I can’t express just how awesome this place is! I’ve been learning so much about how many different strains there are and my mind is blown. Also really happy to find a reliable source for vendor reviews.
Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thank you to the creators of this amazing place!
information here is remarkable! I thought I knew a lot about the leaf until I came to DoubleM.
Now, I guess, not so much.There are a lot of really insightful kratomites here that are more
than happy to help or provide information.
-
duffel
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 1:50 pm
Re: Good God this place is awesome
This feels like a real forum. I like the format and the people. I frequented the old Reddit forum but can't stand MeWe.