Looking for a BigBang

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
EvildoubleZ
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Looking for a BigBang

Post by EvildoubleZ »

Hello everyone,
So R-va's White BigBang was some of the best kratom I've had in months and i wish i had bought much more...but i didn't :(
So, im wondering if anyone has tried Liza's White BigBang, and if so, how does it compare?
Also, assuming that price doesn't matter, who is selling the best speciosa at the moment?
Thanks in advance!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by trigger »

I got some from Soulistic, and I have only blended it so far, but it seemed to be nice, iirc.
Gonzokat86
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Gonzokat86 »

Same here, really liked that white Big Bang. I contacted RVA and they said they have some new white Big Bang but it needs to be tested and that could take a week. Contacted them a couple days ago.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by KurtisCards »

i keep hearing about this white big bang from rva, but im scared of whites haha

is it supposed to be super energetic? or is it like an all around good strain?
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by jabro70 »

KurtisCards wrote:i keep hearing about this white big bang from rva, but im scared of whites haha

is it supposed to be super energetic? or is it like an all around good strain?
I didn’t find it super energetic (not jittery or anything) but it does have some energy when taken solo. I think it really shines when blended with a slower green. Mix it 1:1 with a good euphoric green like Smiley’s SG3, Liza’s Green Nugroz, or Treasure House’s Green Piaman And you’ve got a helluva good burn. It is still nice on its own though.
Gonzokat86
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Gonzokat86 »

KurtisCards wrote:i keep hearing about this white big bang from rva, but im scared of whites haha

is it supposed to be super energetic? or is it like an all around good strain?

Not super fast, just a nice strain. Seemed to last a long time too
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by jabro70 »

EvildoubleZ wrote:Hello everyone,
So R-va's White BigBang was some of the best kratom I've had in months and i wish i had bought much more...but i didn't :(
So, im wondering if anyone has tried Liza's White BigBang, and if so, how does it compare?
Also, assuming that price doesn't matter, who is selling the best speciosa at the moment?
Thanks in advance!
This morning I was browsing on Soulistic Herbs’ website - specifically in the “backstock” area of the site and came across White BigBang under the 12/15/18 batches. Also I saw Green House 42 in there which comes from Widi - so I’m pretty sure the BigBang was Widi’s as well (It’s his signature strain). RVA’s fantastic White BigBang came from around the same time period and it also came from Widi. I would bet it’s the exact same stuff. At $65 per kg shipped, this is even cheaper than RVA. Probably your best chance of actually buying the same stuff directly from a vendor - and at a pretty good price as well.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by beathappening »

jabro70 wrote:
EvildoubleZ wrote:Hello everyone,
So R-va's White BigBang was some of the best kratom I've had in months and i wish i had bought much more...but i didn't :(
So, im wondering if anyone has tried Liza's White BigBang, and if so, how does it compare?
Also, assuming that price doesn't matter, who is selling the best speciosa at the moment?
Thanks in advance!
This morning I was browsing on Soulistic Herbs’ website - specifically in the “backstock” area of the site and came across White BigBang under the 12/15/18 batches. Also I saw Green House 42 in there which comes from Widi - so I’m pretty sure the BigBang was Widi’s as well (It’s his signature strain). RVA’s fantastic White BigBang came from around the same time period and it also came from Widi. I would bet it’s the exact same stuff. At $65 per kg shipped, this is even cheaper than RVA. Probably your best chance of actually buying the same stuff directly from a vendor - and at a pretty good price as well.
That's a great idea. If only there was a way to confirm it's the same batch, because it would suck to buy a whole kilo of something that didn't work
Gonzokat86
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Gonzokat86 »

This morning I was browsing on Soulistic Herbs’ website - specifically in the “backstock” area of the site and came across White BigBang under the 12/15/18 batches. Also I saw Green House 42 in there which comes from Widi - so I’m pretty sure the BigBang was Widi’s as well (It’s his signature strain). RVA’s fantastic White BigBang came from around the same time period and it also came from Widi. I would bet it’s the exact same stuff. At $65 per kg shipped, this is even cheaper than RVA. Probably your best chance of actually buying the same stuff directly from a vendor - and at a pretty good price as well.[/quote]


Sweet! Might place an order and check it out.
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Ezriderx2x »

RVA wh Big bang is finally back in stock . I ordered. Hopes are unrealistically high that it is similar to last batch lol
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by beathappening »

Ezriderx2x wrote:RVA wh Big bang is finally back in stock . I ordered. Hopes are unrealistically high that it is similar to last batch lol
I sure hope so! I may get a 100 to try, though I'd like to see a review or two first.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Good discussion, Widi has been producing excellent kratom. :P I like the idea of grabbing some from Soulistic, he's importing small batch .. RVA imports large bulk orders. Of course batches can vary .. Indo suppliers who take pride in THEIR brand name product, should deliver consistent quality.

I got a small # of ounces from Widi direct. May put those on Trading Post soon.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by beathappening »

I emailed jfish asking about how the white big bang compares to the previous batch. He was kind enough to respond but said he personally didn't know. It was worth a shot I guess :|
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by swablero »

beathappening wrote:I emailed jfish asking about how the white big bang compares to the previous batch. He was kind enough to respond but said he personally didn't know. It was worth a shot I guess :|
Jonathan is funny like that. You'll never get him to use an adjective when talking about a batch. :lol:
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Received my RVA Wh Big Bang today. About an hour in and Im experiencing the great, clean energy similar to Dec. batch. Energy level continues to increase significantly even an hour after my dose. Unlike many of the reviews from Dec., the wh big bang was actually really fast for me and I always go for the fastest white for my daily morning dose.

Keep in mind this is the first time trying this batch, but if you were on the fence about this one I would say pull the trigger. As I am typing the speed and euphoria keeps getting better. I'll post an actual review after I have a few days of it under my belt..
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by swablero »

Ezriderx2x wrote:Received my RVA Wh Big Bang today. About an hour in and Im experiencing the great, clean energy similar to Dec. batch. Energy level continues to increase significantly even an hour after my dose. Unlike many of the reviews from Dec., the wh big bang was actually really fast for me and I always go for the fastest white for my daily morning dose.

Keep in mind this is the first time trying this batch, but if you were on the fence about this one I would say pull the trigger. As I am typing the speed and euphoria keeps getting better. I'll post an actual review after I have a few days of it under my belt..

Ezrider, did you get anything else from RVA that was good?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by herbalhippie »

KurtisCards wrote:i keep hearing about this white big bang from rva, but im scared of whites haha

is it supposed to be super energetic? or is it like an all around good strain?
This was a slow white. I'm ascairt of whites too! :lol: But I liked this one! It's great for blending. :D
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Looking for a BigBang

Post by Ezriderx2x »

swablero wrote:
Ezriderx2x wrote:Received my RVA Wh Big Bang today. About an hour in and Im experiencing the great, clean energy similar to Dec. batch. Energy level continues to increase significantly even an hour after my dose. Unlike many of the reviews from Dec., the wh big bang was actually really fast for me and I always go for the fastest white for my daily morning dose.

Keep in mind this is the first time trying this batch, but if you were on the fence about this one I would say pull the trigger. As I am typing the speed and euphoria keeps getting better. I'll post an actual review after I have a few days of it under my belt..

Ezrider, did you get anything else from RVA that was good?
The only other thing I got this time was White MD. Haven't tried it yet, but it's usually decent. It's a good one to use in a mix
Post Reply