Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Post by Oletimer »

,st. Charles County is going to ban it,woman bought head shop kratom, green dragon label, and like most news stories, ,family trying to sue, found kratom in system, left out other substances, ,it's ridiculous, ,I started off with head shop stuff,same thing,green dragon, ,I opened up the capsules and the powder was different colors in every capsule I opened up,,the jars weren't sealed either,,,the guy who owned the shop was shady,,,anyhow it's these guys who also sell phenibut drinks in cans,,,they should ban head shops, not kratom, wonder what other things she bought in the shop,and they didn't look for,,arggggg,
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Post by herbalhippie »

Oletimer wrote:,,I started off with head shop stuff,same thing,green dragon, ,I opened up the capsules and the powder was different colors in every capsule I opened up,,the jars weren't sealed either,
:o

No wonder kratom gets a bad rep. There's a headshop across the river, I should go see what kind of sketchy stuff they're selling. Back in my day :lol: headshops were cool. Incense, weed pipes, posters, hippie clothes, kits for growing your own mushrooms. :D
LuLu
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am
Location: Kansas

Re: Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Post by LuLu »

It’s because their medical examiner said Kratom played a part in 9 deaths since 2017....I call bullshit and I’d really like to read her medical reports on the deceased and see what other drugs were in their system and at what percentage.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Post by Oletimer »

The husband is trying to sue the headshop, ,
Also my son read somewhere that big pharma, or fda ? pays local news channels owners to air this Kratom related death news,,not actually do a investigated report,just say kratom, because kratom was in her system, ,he knew the headshop where she purchased it,,didn't say how long she had shopped there,,what kind of ailment was she using it for,,how often and long had they been visiting this headshop to buy their pipes,,incense?? They don't say she was on n presxribed opuods ans benzo,,those were prescribed,so thats ok,,never say what she was in hospital for ,,what she died of?? Most stories say so and so died of this ir that, instead just say died ,had kratom in systen,,,It's transparent arggg
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Banning st.Charles County, mo.

Post by Stimie »

.......
Post Reply