Vendors! Question about importing!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
mbavl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am

Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by mbavl »

For those of you inside the US, do you ever have trouble importing large orders? What are some ways to combat those issues and how do you avoid them before they happen? About the venture into vending and haven't been able to find clear enough info to make me totally comfortable with placing a large order. FYI I'm in a state where kratom is 100% legal.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

You picked a bad time to get into the kratom business, what with all the shipments they're seizing these days. A lot of vendors have had to raise prices to cover for lost shipments. And every other week there's someone here that ordered a few kilos direct from Indo and never received anything. Plus you have at least 355 other established vendors to compete with. IDK good luck man
mbavl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by mbavl »

I've got a plan. I'm going to do things differently. So how often are they seizing packages and on what grounds? How can you avoid that? If it does happen, what can you do?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

On the grounds that they say it's illegal to import, even though it's legal to possess. There's not much you can do if they seize it. I believe you can appeal but you're not likely to win. If it gets seized in customs it's a loss.

I'm not a vendor, this is just what I've picked up along the way
mbavl
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by mbavl »

Thanks for the reply. Now I just need to figure out how to mitigate that risk.
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by swablero »

Stimie wrote:I order from Indo all of the time and have not had a problem, maybe it is because of the way the vendor sends it?

https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
Wow. The photos. What eye candy for a leaf enthusiast! Commodity lust. I want some of that, lol. How can you possibly navigate through all those strains. And the names. Incredibly funny! Anyone want to split a couple kilos?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

Wow. The names. You'd need a 64 ounce sampler just to start.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by CatfatherB »

Kratom porn....made my tounge wet! :?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Stimie wrote:I order from Indo all of the time and have not had a problem, maybe it is because of the way the vendor sends it?

https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
He's advertising "Discreet worldwide shipping using DHL" -- Red Flag. There's your first Red flag, small timer :lol:

Second, NOT a real website. He's got a freebie Wixsite.. he's invested nothing in hosting a real Domain. Red Flag #2.

Third, NO address!! Everything's a freebie contact: Gmail and Whatsapp. Where IS he located? Ponti? .. Red Flag #3.

So 1-2-3, I'm not sending this guy any REAL money. Sure try him $65 for a Kilo, good chance DHL will seize it since DHL cooperates with US Customs Inspection.. your rollin' the dice. I've gone through a major hassle w/ DHL - All depends on how the Indo ships it.. He's saying DHL is his only carrier? That's B-S. LOOK him up on social media ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Thanks for posting, for sure there's many new Indo Supplier, I've never heard of.. 2 years ago THESE were the major suppliers shipping 1000's of kilos to US vendors.. A new 2019 Indo Supplier list will be expanded for Top 40.

A problem with many small-timer out of Ponti, they are only re-sellers.. Some of these guys have figured out, its a competitive business, US consumers NOW want, Small batch, Top quality.. And we are willing to pay for that! However quality kratom involves Wild harvesting .. Not simply buying cheaply from other guys in Ponti and re-selling.

Please give us a Review? Of his Blood strains, thats a new angle for sure!! Another thing, we ALWAYS see photos of powder/ Or a warehouse full of bags and boxes - see his website - Never a photo of drying process, or harvesting? :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

.....
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
motarkbest
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by motarkbest »

Don't use DHL/FEDEX/UPS
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

motarkbest wrote:Don't use DHL/FEDEX/UPS
Look who's back! Welcome... MOTARK :mrgreen:

This guy knows a thing or 2, about shipping.... and all things kratom
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Stimie wrote:......
haha what a dummie .. Stimie went back and deleted ALL his recent postings. About his Indo supplier on Wixsite. However ... on BOTH of those threads, he was Quote'd so his posts are still there for everybody to read.. Have a nice day Stimie! :D
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Stimie wrote:......
haha what a dummie .. Stimie went back and deleted ALL his recent postings. About his Indo supplier on Wixsite. However ... on BOTH of those threads, he was Quote'd so his posts are still there for everybody to read.. Have a nice day Stimie! :D
Why do you suppose he did that? :?: Thats really peculiar. If you look at his post history, he also deleted posts in several other non-vendor threads....
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

I wonder...and I couldn't delete anyone else's posts where they quoted me or else I would have, what do I know? I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.

I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry...

I graduated from High School over 40 years ago, I have no intention of going through that BS here all over again I really don't have time in my life for this.
Last edited by Stimie on Fri May 17, 2019 4:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by acejestyr15 »

Stimie wrote:I wonder...and I couldn't delete anyone else's posts where they quoted me or else I would have, what do I know? I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.

I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry...

I graduated from High School over 40 years ago, I have no intention of going through that BS here all over again I really don't have time in my life for this.
Seems like you're severely over reacting!!! By the looks of it from my opinion no one said anything nasty, or attacked you what so ever just tried to relay information opposing that which you posted....

So is the issue that you can't handle being corrected and or disagreed with?!?! I noticed absolutely 0 bullshit, but whatever, do what ya want....
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

Yeah I was surprised when I saw that, no idea what stimies talking about. He didn't react initially, he only deleted his posts a few days later, so not sure what made him change his mind.

It's ok stimie, youre welcome here .don't leave!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by acejestyr15 »

beathappening wrote:Yeah I was surprised when I saw that, no idea what stimies talking about. He didn't react initially, he only deleted his posts a few days later, so not sure what made him change his mind.

It's ok stimie, youre welcome here .don't leave!
Exactly! No reason to leave ....
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Stimie wrote:I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.

I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry....
Sharing experiences, and posting your opinion, is never wrong! I only gave my observations, about your Indo supplier Paradise. Please don't take that personal. THIS is Questions about importing. It's always important, when money's involved.. the Paradise site is very interesting!!

Thank You for sharing that Link... But running off, deleting all your stuff, is a "thing" on Internet forums. It screws up the thread for everyone else.

Look, we even got Motark to chime in here .. so there's that. :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Stimie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by Stimie »

It is interesting that I am being told I should stick around by the same person that laughed at me, called me a 'dummie', and told me to have a nice day.

I realize that you have the ability to say what you want to here and take full advantage of it...

Learning how to try and walk again at this point in my life is a bigger problem for me, I am just grateful to have something to help with pain.
(which was why I came here in the first place)

I think it would be the best option to stay with my original decision.

Also had a delivery arrive from Indonesia again today.
Last edited by Stimie on Fri May 17, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Vendors! Question about importing!

Post by beathappening »

Stimie wrote:
I think it would be the best option to stay with my original decision.
Ok, see ya. We tried.
Post Reply