Vendors! Question about importing!
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Vendors! Question about importing!
For those of you inside the US, do you ever have trouble importing large orders? What are some ways to combat those issues and how do you avoid them before they happen? About the venture into vending and haven't been able to find clear enough info to make me totally comfortable with placing a large order. FYI I'm in a state where kratom is 100% legal.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
You picked a bad time to get into the kratom business, what with all the shipments they're seizing these days. A lot of vendors have had to raise prices to cover for lost shipments. And every other week there's someone here that ordered a few kilos direct from Indo and never received anything. Plus you have at least 355 other established vendors to compete with. IDK good luck man
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
I've got a plan. I'm going to do things differently. So how often are they seizing packages and on what grounds? How can you avoid that? If it does happen, what can you do?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
On the grounds that they say it's illegal to import, even though it's legal to possess. There's not much you can do if they seize it. I believe you can appeal but you're not likely to win. If it gets seized in customs it's a loss.
I'm not a vendor, this is just what I've picked up along the way
I'm not a vendor, this is just what I've picked up along the way
-
mbavl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 10:49 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Thanks for the reply. Now I just need to figure out how to mitigate that risk.
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Wow. The photos. What eye candy for a leaf enthusiast! Commodity lust. I want some of that, lol. How can you possibly navigate through all those strains. And the names. Incredibly funny! Anyone want to split a couple kilos?Stimie wrote:I order from Indo all of the time and have not had a problem, maybe it is because of the way the vendor sends it?
https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Wow. The names. You'd need a 64 ounce sampler just to start.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Kratom porn....made my tounge wet! 
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
He's advertising "Discreet worldwide shipping using DHL" -- Red Flag. There's your first Red flag, small timerStimie wrote:I order from Indo all of the time and have not had a problem, maybe it is because of the way the vendor sends it?
https://86khoirulamin.wixsite.com/paradisekratom-1
Second, NOT a real website. He's got a freebie Wixsite.. he's invested nothing in hosting a real Domain. Red Flag #2.
Third, NO address!! Everything's a freebie contact: Gmail and Whatsapp. Where IS he located? Ponti? .. Red Flag #3.
So 1-2-3, I'm not sending this guy any REAL money. Sure try him $65 for a Kilo, good chance DHL will seize it since DHL cooperates with US Customs Inspection.. your rollin' the dice. I've gone through a major hassle w/ DHL - All depends on how the Indo ships it.. He's saying DHL is his only carrier? That's B-S. LOOK him up on social media ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Thanks for posting, for sure there's many new Indo Supplier, I've never heard of.. 2 years ago THESE were the major suppliers shipping 1000's of kilos to US vendors.. A new 2019 Indo Supplier list will be expanded for Top 40.
A problem with many small-timer out of Ponti, they are only re-sellers.. Some of these guys have figured out, its a competitive business, US consumers NOW want, Small batch, Top quality.. And we are willing to pay for that! However quality kratom involves Wild harvesting .. Not simply buying cheaply from other guys in Ponti and re-selling.
Please give us a Review? Of his Blood strains, thats a new angle for sure!! Another thing, we ALWAYS see photos of powder/ Or a warehouse full of bags and boxes - see his website - Never a photo of drying process, or harvesting?
A problem with many small-timer out of Ponti, they are only re-sellers.. Some of these guys have figured out, its a competitive business, US consumers NOW want, Small batch, Top quality.. And we are willing to pay for that! However quality kratom involves Wild harvesting .. Not simply buying cheaply from other guys in Ponti and re-selling.
Please give us a Review? Of his Blood strains, thats a new angle for sure!! Another thing, we ALWAYS see photos of powder/ Or a warehouse full of bags and boxes - see his website - Never a photo of drying process, or harvesting?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
.......
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
.....
Last edited by Stimie on Sat May 11, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
motarkbest
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 12:13 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Don't use DHL/FEDEX/UPS
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Look who's back! Welcome... MOTARKmotarkbest wrote:Don't use DHL/FEDEX/UPS
This guy knows a thing or 2, about shipping.... and all things kratom
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
haha what a dummie .. Stimie went back and deleted ALL his recent postings. About his Indo supplier on Wixsite. However ... on BOTH of those threads, he was Quote'd so his posts are still there for everybody to read.. Have a nice day Stimie!Stimie wrote:......
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Why do you suppose he did that?BallzDeep9 wrote:haha what a dummie .. Stimie went back and deleted ALL his recent postings. About his Indo supplier on Wixsite. However ... on BOTH of those threads, he was Quote'd so his posts are still there for everybody to read.. Have a nice day Stimie!Stimie wrote:......
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
I wonder...and I couldn't delete anyone else's posts where they quoted me or else I would have, what do I know? I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.
I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry...
I graduated from High School over 40 years ago, I have no intention of going through that BS here all over again I really don't have time in my life for this.
I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry...
I graduated from High School over 40 years ago, I have no intention of going through that BS here all over again I really don't have time in my life for this.
Last edited by Stimie on Fri May 17, 2019 4:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Seems like you're severely over reacting!!! By the looks of it from my opinion no one said anything nasty, or attacked you what so ever just tried to relay information opposing that which you posted....Stimie wrote:I wonder...and I couldn't delete anyone else's posts where they quoted me or else I would have, what do I know? I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.
I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry...
I graduated from High School over 40 years ago, I have no intention of going through that BS here all over again I really don't have time in my life for this.
So is the issue that you can't handle being corrected and or disagreed with?!?! I noticed absolutely 0 bullshit, but whatever, do what ya want....
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Yeah I was surprised when I saw that, no idea what stimies talking about. He didn't react initially, he only deleted his posts a few days later, so not sure what made him change his mind.
It's ok stimie, youre welcome here .don't leave!
It's ok stimie, youre welcome here .don't leave!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Exactly! No reason to leave ....beathappening wrote:Yeah I was surprised when I saw that, no idea what stimies talking about. He didn't react initially, he only deleted his posts a few days later, so not sure what made him change his mind.
It's ok stimie, youre welcome here .don't leave!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Sharing experiences, and posting your opinion, is never wrong! I only gave my observations, about your Indo supplier Paradise. Please don't take that personal. THIS is Questions about importing. It's always important, when money's involved.. the Paradise site is very interesting!!Stimie wrote:I was just talking about my experiences and I guess my experiences were wrong.
I made a mistake by posting here, and it will not happen again, sorry....
Thank You for sharing that Link... But running off, deleting all your stuff, is a "thing" on Internet forums. It screws up the thread for everyone else.
Look, we even got Motark to chime in here .. so there's that.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
It is interesting that I am being told I should stick around by the same person that laughed at me, called me a 'dummie', and told me to have a nice day.
I realize that you have the ability to say what you want to here and take full advantage of it...
Learning how to try and walk again at this point in my life is a bigger problem for me, I am just grateful to have something to help with pain.
(which was why I came here in the first place)
I think it would be the best option to stay with my original decision.
Also had a delivery arrive from Indonesia again today.
I realize that you have the ability to say what you want to here and take full advantage of it...
Learning how to try and walk again at this point in my life is a bigger problem for me, I am just grateful to have something to help with pain.
(which was why I came here in the first place)
I think it would be the best option to stay with my original decision.
Also had a delivery arrive from Indonesia again today.
Last edited by Stimie on Fri May 17, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Vendors! Question about importing!
Ok, see ya. We tried.Stimie wrote:
I think it would be the best option to stay with my original decision.