Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
I mentioned this on another thread,,but my mom actually asked me to post this,,,so I am going to give her the phone, let her read for herself, ,,I took her to the orthopedic dr today,,longgggg story short,,she will be going back in July, hip replacement, ,he gave her nothing for her pain,,no nerve pain meds, nada,,so she looks over at me on drive home and says""I guess I will try what you are using again,,but I don't want to feel relaxed,,just rid of the pain, , "" I am thinking of aceh,,rhsc,,hulu or Jambu? ? Something with a lot of pain relief without much other affects,,no relaxing feel,,,I thought about blending in a white,,but at low doses whites can be too Fast? I was going to piggyback this on my other post,,but she's asking,sooo,any suggestions?? Btw,,the fake news story? She read the real story, behind that,,,and how kratom has helped many of us with chronic pain, 
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
Red Aceh and RHSC. At least the ones I have aren't really relaxing. Just pain relieving.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
Liza’s Red Monster. Best pain reliever I have. It’s not euphoric or very sedating, just analgesic.
(At least the batch I have fits this description. I got it around Christmas)(
(At least the batch I have fits this description. I got it around Christmas)(
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
I'm assuming those Liza's strains "Monster and RHSC" are probably brown, or fermented?jabro70 wrote:Liza’s Red Monster. Best pain reliever I have. It’s not euphoric or very sedating, just analgesic.
(At least the batch I have fits this description. I got it around Christmas)(
Usually (at least for me) the brown Kratom is more relaxing, with no other notable effects, I'd try one of those if I were you, it may require a bigger dose than a good green batch.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
Smileytime red aceh worked fine,1 anda half gr. She got several hrs of pain relief, ,,thanks for the info! !No side effects, no worries there,,,I was hesitant for sure,,just because of age,,unfortunately, she won't be using it again, for now,,because of surgery in a few months,,it's a necessity, ,hopefully afterwards she will not be in pain anymore,after the recovery anyhow, ,,anyhow having 1 day of relief is a major after such a long time, ,!!thanks again! !
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
ST Wild Red Borneo
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Non relaxing strains with most pain relief
I didn't find Liza's Monster or Red Headed Stepchild to be fermented. I think the Red Asia is.
Don't forget that most Red MD and of course Red Thai (and yes, Red Aceh and Red Sandai) are day reds, painkilling.
I used to get MmmSpeciosa's Red Plantation and it killed my pain and gave me energy. If you buy one, you get one free of your choice. I haven't bought any in awhile because I'm really trying to get more for my dollar but when it comes to pain, I will return to MS and get their Red MD and Red Plantation for pain relief and energy.
Lately my reds are making me sleepy and slow & I need to follow my own suggestions here. Also, my experience with Inland Botanicals is that their Red Bali and Red MD are not sleepy and slow. I wish I could just blend my reds with whites, but I need all the red I can get to handle my pain. If I add white on top of what I need to take for pain, I'm asking for the wobbles unfortunately.
Don't forget that most Red MD and of course Red Thai (and yes, Red Aceh and Red Sandai) are day reds, painkilling.
I used to get MmmSpeciosa's Red Plantation and it killed my pain and gave me energy. If you buy one, you get one free of your choice. I haven't bought any in awhile because I'm really trying to get more for my dollar but when it comes to pain, I will return to MS and get their Red MD and Red Plantation for pain relief and energy.
Lately my reds are making me sleepy and slow & I need to follow my own suggestions here. Also, my experience with Inland Botanicals is that their Red Bali and Red MD are not sleepy and slow. I wish I could just blend my reds with whites, but I need all the red I can get to handle my pain. If I add white on top of what I need to take for pain, I'm asking for the wobbles unfortunately.
The Red Queen
-
Stimie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 am