RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
I've been looking for the old kind of PMD that RVA used to carry. I've been told its from KC, but not real sure about that. I think Ballz told me to get it from BB, but I simply cannot complete a transaction on their site because my processors refuse to do business with BB no matter what type I use. Very frustrating. So what other American vendors sell this KC-sourced PMD? Any help would be appreciated.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
Yeah, check the Trading Post. I've got 2 old PMDs, one slower, one more stimulating.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
Fast & slow? There was only one PMD @ RVA in the era I'm referring to, say up to 1st couple months of 2017. PMD2 came later. I expect there's a vendor somewhere that carries it because it's so good. BB has it but I've given up trying to use their payment systems.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
You can order direct from them but its $80 to risk.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
shoot BB an Email .. They did change their payment options, a couple months ago? Payments are a hassle with many, or MOST, vendors..pray4peace4 wrote:... because it's so good. BB has it but I've given up trying to use their payment systems.
Any vendor who does volume, gets attacked by the Head Shop rip-off vendors who sell for double price. Its well know, been going on for years now... So the "good vendors" keep losing their OLD payments, and getting NEW payment systems.
Please give BB another try.. They got hurt pretty bad in the BIG payment scam from a few months ago. I'm amazed that BB's prices are still LOW as anyone... Email through the site.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
Thx Ballz but I just tried BB again 2 days ago &... it's hard to discuss without revealing payment systems. A couple months ago I signed up for their latest payment processing option. As soon as I submitted the payment I got a reject notice from my bank & the system provider. I tried it a couple times with the same results. Now BB has switched from that to 2 others & I did some research on those systems. Quite a few techie review sites had strong warnings against using them. So here I am. Heck - I'd cut 'em a check if they accepted them. I'm beginning to think the old ways were better.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
Just TALK ABOUT THE PAYMENT SYSTEMS ALREADY! you offered them a handful of magic beans, didn't you? But they wouldn't fit through the co ax cable. Its OK, we understand.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
PM me Id like to help you out the best I canpray4peace4 wrote:Thx Ballz but I just tried BB again 2 days ago &... it's hard to discuss without revealing payment systems. A couple months ago I signed up for their latest payment processing option. As soon as I submitted the payment I got a reject notice from my bank & the system provider. I tried it a couple times with the same results. Now BB has switched from that to 2 others & I did some research on those systems. Quite a few techie review sites had strong warnings against using them. So here I am. Heck - I'd cut 'em a check if they accepted them. I'm beginning to think the old ways were better.
I don’t like seeing ppl struggle like this
Which ones will you Not use?&
Wh!ch ones will You Use?
- Payshince
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
Re: your bank giving you grief, I can't remember if store bought visas or MasterCards can be used online.
If not, maybe just open up a small checking account with a credit union and try that way? Not that it would be worth it on it's own but having a secondary bank can actually be very useful in case something hinky happens with your first one. And it being a credit union maybe they wouldn't be as restrictive as a national bank-- though I'm sure the actual companies VISA and MASTERCARD could themselves have such restrictions.
Otherwise, contact the vendor. if you're open to losing the money you can always wire it.
If not, maybe just open up a small checking account with a credit union and try that way? Not that it would be worth it on it's own but having a secondary bank can actually be very useful in case something hinky happens with your first one. And it being a credit union maybe they wouldn't be as restrictive as a national bank-- though I'm sure the actual companies VISA and MASTERCARD could themselves have such restrictions.
Otherwise, contact the vendor. if you're open to losing the money you can always wire it.
-
pray4peace4
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 am
Re: RVA's old-version PMD - Where to find?
I decided to go ahead & sign up for one of the new payment methods against the advice of my software engineer son who's familiar with it. There's obviously many on here who use it & haven't reported issues. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.