Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
-
Structure0110
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
I am new to this forum, but not new to kratom. I just wanted to say hi.
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hello and welcome! 
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Welcome aboard, holler if ya need something 
-
Skottsdad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
- Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Welcome!! You will love this place!!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
I always thought this place could use some structure!! welcome!!! 
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hey there!
-
Feerndad
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hi, I'm new too. Nice to meet you
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Welcome Structure0110 and Feerndad. Lots of good information and friendly people here.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hi Feerndad, glad you made it!
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Welcome! I haven’t been here long either, but I feel right at home.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
I like to hear that!Cj3 wrote:I haven’t been here long either, but I feel right at home.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.
Hi welcome I'm fairly new to.This place and these people Rock