Smiley Yellows

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Smiley Yellows

Post by dawnm1982 »

Wanting feedback on Smileys yellows. I could only find info on the Vietnam and I have that one. Has anyone tried his Yellow MD or any of his others?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by FireK »

Im just remembering the hulu was faster but haven't had it
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by jabro70 »

FireK wrote:Im just remembering the hulu was faster but haven't had it
Yes, the Hulu is very fast. A good one though if you have something to slow it down some. I’ve got a few of his yellows- the Vietnam is by far the best, the Yellow Bent is good and the Yellow Bali is also pretty good.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by instantKARMA »

jabro70 wrote:
FireK wrote:Im just remembering the hulu was faster but haven't had it
Yes, the Hulu is very fast. A good one though if you have something to slow it down some. I’ve got a few of his yellows- the Vietnam is by far the best, the Yellow Bent is good and the Yellow Bali is also pretty good.
Totally agree, the Yellow Vietnam is definitely MY fav-O-rite Yellow! :)
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by Kaidensmom »

I liked the yellows vietnam and bali, and the bent was ok, but his yellow elephant is my favorite of all his yellows. It has the pain relief of the Vietnam, the mood lift of the bali, and it's blends perfectly with all types of reds.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by Oletimer »

Yes, the Hulu is very fast. A good one though if you have something to slow it down some. I’ve got a few of his yellows- the Vietnam is by far the best, ,______ I totally agree, ,these are the only 2 that I have tried
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by jabro70 »

Kaidensmom wrote:I liked the yellows vietnam and bali, and the bent was ok, but his yellow elephant is my favorite of all his yellows. It has the pain relief of the Vietnam, the mood lift of the bali, and it's blends perfectly with all types of reds.
Well damn!!! Now I’ve got to get the Elephant!!
:lol: :lol:
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by dawnm1982 »

Well I think I’m going to order all of the above. Thanks guys!!
whisperjet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 10:30 am

Re: Smiley Yellows

Post by whisperjet »

another real good sample of yellow i got from smiley was the yellow sunda, it was very euphoric and alot like a high quality mids green
Post Reply