Questions and people’s experience

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Chuwantmybuffet
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Questions and people’s experience

Post by Chuwantmybuffet »

Ok so I’ve been taking kratom for 2 years, and I bounce between a few vendors. I notice with one vendor if I take 8 grams I feel it but it’s very smooth, focused mentally, and pain free. And with the other vendor if I take 8 grams I feel smacked almost at the point of wobbles, itchy and pain relief is the same. People talk about kratom being clean is good kratom but I kinda like the second one I mentioned. Which is the better kratom and have people been through this kind of experience finding which vendor works best? Maybe I’m use to dirty kratom idk. Help a brother out. I also notice that effects vary on my 3X day dosing some days are better than others etc. etc.
Also is kratom safe on the liver and kidneys and body as a whole?
Post Reply