Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
-
Magnum_Dorkus
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm
Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
Okay so I'm a new user here and I've been searching for a new vendor after Mitragaia's quality took a dump. I've seen a ton of great reviews for Smiley Time Herbals so I tried to order from them...but there's no kratom on the site! There are a bunch of herbs and such but I can find no kratom. Am I missing something? Is there a code word?
please help!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
Type 'speciosa' in the search bar. Then scroll down and pick the size you want, then the strain(s).
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum!
-
Magnum_Dorkus
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm
Re: Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
Thanks so much! Figured it was something like that. Can't wait to give them a try!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
MANY online vendors, hide kratom using a Search on the word "Speciosa" for example: Botanical Bunny
Also.. not sure if you're using "Credit Card" payments, but MANY vendors now don't take CC, they use P2P payment methods.. We can't discuss which vendors use which methods lol
Welcome to MM!
haha I thought that happened, over a YEAR ago?Magnum_Dorkus wrote:after Mitragaia's quality took a dump.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- Transformato
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am
Re: Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
Just a heads up. Smiley is closing for one week starting May 30tj , accd. to email I received and notices posted elsewhere.
I suggest getting your order in as soon as you can if haven´t already.
Rec´d May 24
cut/pasted quote:
¨Quick reminder that our website will be closed for 1 week for overall shop maintenance starting May 30th - June 6th. We will not be shipping any orders during this time. The cutoff for ordering is 11pm EST on the 29th. All orders placed before this time will get updated tracking #s within 24-36hrs and ship out within 24-48hrs as usual. With Monday being a holiday and USPS is closed, all of the weekend orders(Fri-Sun) will go out on Tuesday.¨
I suggest getting your order in as soon as you can if haven´t already.
Rec´d May 24
cut/pasted quote:
¨Quick reminder that our website will be closed for 1 week for overall shop maintenance starting May 30th - June 6th. We will not be shipping any orders during this time. The cutoff for ordering is 11pm EST on the 29th. All orders placed before this time will get updated tracking #s within 24-36hrs and ship out within 24-48hrs as usual. With Monday being a holiday and USPS is closed, all of the weekend orders(Fri-Sun) will go out on Tuesday.¨
-
matt11
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm
Re: Smiley Time Herbals Ordering Process
thanks for the heads up!Transformato wrote:Just a heads up. Smiley is closing for one week starting May 30tj , accd. to email I received and notices posted elsewhere.
I suggest getting your order in as soon as you can if haven´t already.
Rec´d May 24
cut/pasted quote:
¨Quick reminder that our website will be closed for 1 week for overall shop maintenance starting May 30th - June 6th. We will not be shipping any orders during this time. The cutoff for ordering is 11pm EST on the 29th. All orders placed before this time will get updated tracking #s within 24-36hrs and ship out within 24-48hrs as usual. With Monday being a holiday and USPS is closed, all of the weekend orders(Fri-Sun) will go out on Tuesday.¨