Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Hey Gang,
Is anyone in the Plano/Frisco area of the North Dallas Burbs (or close around there)? I would like to have some testers of some product, but want to avoid shipping if I don't have to. Through an unusual source I've come across some very special leaf... but I need to see if it's just me.
Free Kratom Samples
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Free kratom samples??? I'm in San Antonio but a 4+ hour drive up 35 is more than I can take. I will be back down here exactly a year ago on 6/4. I can't do it but am happy to bump your thread!
You could probably auction off spots for "testers".
I doubt you'll end up finding many people that live nearby, our community is a bit too small still for that yet. But that doesn't mean you can't make it work for you
gumbyke1 wrote:Haha, well there is another reason that I want them to be local - its not just postage
Oh, well that doesn't come off a bit serial killer creepy at all...
What are you talking about, this is a kratom forum... there are no weird/unstable/impulsive people here! Seriously though - Im all about the public meet up
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.