Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by NLK316 »

First off...I'm a huge green fan. I'm all about the mood lift & energy. Although, I recently tried MitraMan's Red Maeng Da & I LOVE IT. I'm assuming that's a fast red... ??? So my question is, what are are your favorite fast reds w/ great mood elevation effects and near to no sedation?
Thanks everyone & happy burning!
Last edited by NLK316 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Best fast REDS?

Post by FireK »

I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: Best fast REDS?

Post by l5s1bgon »

FireK wrote:I haven't tried it just yet but mitra mans red thai should be faster, DG super red kali is fast, I like souls RMD and red hulu. Sosa has some faster reds, RVB, horn.
I concur with these recs. Also RVA red hulu used to be mid/fast (haven't had it recently), DG red indo and red kali (regular, not super, also not had the current batches of these), Sosa red indo, red md. Canopy's reds used to be really fast... Never had a fast red from Botanical bunny or kraydo...
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

Kratom-Og has a ton of good daytime/fast reds: Red Tenaga, Red Aceh, Red Dragon, Red Empangau, Red Thai Maeng Da and Red Bota. Plus Harry just got a new Premium Red Maeng Da which in the past has always been a excellent faster red

Lizabestbotanicals has a HUGE variety of strains, and for me her reds have been great. A few that are FAST for me are: Red Thai, Rad Labai, Red Zombie, Red Nanga, Red Nugroz, Red Bigbang and Red Batak

Treasure House has Modern Red Maeng Da, a regular Red Maeng Da and also a Red Jongkong Maeng Da (the differences are all explained on Treasure House website, just click where it says Strains at the top of the site and there is a rundown of each.) Treasure House's products have always been solid-to-great, and his current batch #39 products lean to the great side IMO
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by jabro70 »

My current favorite fast red is Mitraman’s Red MD. Smiley’s Red Horn is another favorite, but my batch is from a few months ago - I haven’t tried the new batch.
Soul’s Red Hulu from the first of May was really good and wasn’t sedating (for me). It’s not really what I’d call a fast red though. Kinda neutral energy IMO.
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by Cj3 »

Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by mivanqua »

Cj3 wrote:Is trial and error the only way to find if a red is fast?
Yep because even if I think its fast, you may not.
SpeciosaLife
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by SpeciosaLife »

DG’s reds are generally fast (the current super red MD is an exception). I love them for daytime. They hit the mind like a white, the body like a red.
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by NLK316 »

This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by instantKARMA »

NLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
DG Botanicals
https://dgbotanicals.com/

DG is a member only vendor, but if you email and politely request membership,
you should have no problems getting in! One thing though, prices may give you
sticker shock! :shock:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

NLK316 wrote:This may be a dumb question but which vendor is DG?
Vendor List -- https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... arch_2019/
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Aedea
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 am

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by Aedea »

DG’s Red Indo has always been fast for me. His Red Indo from late last summer was very, very good and I hear it’s getting there again this year. If you like faster reds, you should like it!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by gumbyke1 »

If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by e_poison »

Kratom OG Red Tenaga and Red Aceh.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by CatfatherB »

gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by gumbyke1 »

CatfatherB wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:
No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Your favorite FAST REDS that won't knock you out?

Post by CatfatherB »

gumbyke1 wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:If you ever get a chance to try a fresh leaf, that will be the very BEST "fast red" you could ever try. It will have incredible energy (probably more than anything you have had) and great painkilling properties too. If you need help locating fresh leaves, PM me.
Are you talking about DG's red Indo, or something else? Sosa had a KILLER red Indo but I haven't had it in a few months :geek:
No I mean actual fresh leaves. Chewing the leaves straight from the tree give a much different effect then consuming dried leaves.


I bet it would!! :D I've never been to Indonesia, if I did I'd be eating up the jungle :lol:
Post Reply