Treasure House question

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Treasure House question

Post by labdog03 »

Has anyone sampled any of the latest batch?...Batch # 39 I believe it is...I read they may not be getting more Piaman (wild harvest) strains due to some sort if Indo rule or restriction? Has anyone heard of any new regulations on the harvest of wild growing Kratom? I messaged TH for more info, but have not heard back yet...Their Piaman leaf has been quite good. Any RECENT opinions?
From their site:

"This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Seriously?

I will place an order of BOTH today

I have some Older Grn Piaman I think of January this year and hasnt done much for Me personally may need to give it another try or two!

Id like to grab some Elephant esp since havent gotten that from them before!

Maybe the WPia too...
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

I just placed an Order of both
Elephant - W&G
+
Piaman - W&G

Getting a sample of Red Piaman.

You got me Labdog as soon as you said theyre no longer getting them.
That to me is worth the risk on buying bcuz once its gone, its gone..
- Payshince
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

labdog03 wrote: "This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".

:shock:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

labdog03 wrote:
"This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".

Ballz??? :(


Thank god I got a kilo of that #31 Piaman :?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Treasure House question

Post by BallzDeep9 »

herbalhippie wrote:Ballz??? :( Thank god I got a kilo of that #31 Piaman :?
huh? yeah I got #31 Piaman also, its pretty damn good, there's lots of good greens around these days.. No idea what THB is saying here exactly.. I did mention there are "rumblings" of political BS coming from Indo? I am getting conflicting reports.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

:lol: I summoned him. :lol: :lol:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

Hahaha! :lol: well, ,I have about enough for 1 dose,,, :roll: :D
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Yep its true!

Spoke to Ben,


“Oh yeah, it's part of the new regulations. I'm not entirely clear on why. When I asked him he said, "That's why made rules to not sell elephant" after telling me about why they were making new regulations. When I asked him to clarify he said "elephant is different type of leaf." So that's pretty much what I have to go on. So I'm not entirely sure myself. I know the elephant and piamans are actually mixes. There's a pure elephant and pure piaman base, and they mix maeng da with it. Maybe that's why. I know the actual elephant and piaman base is wild harvested. That could have something to do with it too.”

- Ben
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Got 4 different Batch #39
100g
;)
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

:mrgreen: that was fast!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Haha :lol: not delivered.

Just confirmed. :arrow:
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

Dang you payshine! ! I just got confirmation too, grabbed a bag of red piaman and modern red maeng da,#39, I have plenty of good greens,,looking for new reds,,,hopefully they are good,the greens from HH were :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I almost grabbed the last bag of green elephant,,but oh well, ,I have been taking green, green,green, I've never ordered from treasure house before, :roll: ,are the reds pretty consistent? ?
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Oletimaaah
I grabbed the Last bag of Grn Elephant!!

Thank You for not getting it yourself ..
If its great I will send you a sample for good luck!
:) :P

I didnt get the Red but im eager to hear reviews
And yeah 75% of my Inventory collection IS
Green vein.

I need Reds now!!
Lol.
- Payshince
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

Seriously? ?!! I tell you what, if it's as good as you hope, I will send you a sample of red for thank you,,,for sending me good luck! ;)
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by crystalcactus »

The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Treasure House question

Post by brave777 »

crystalcactus wrote:The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
I loved all red elephants, something about them is very different. I checked TH i think they are all out of red elephants for #39, iam sure there are some out their who are happy campers who got it, well, enjoy! I still got sosa reds unopened to try out soon... :O
Kratom user since 2014!
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by crystalcactus »

Yeah brave, I went back looking for more and it's gone. Should've got a bigger bag
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by labdog03 »

Wow Guys, I didn't mean to start a "mini-panic", haha. I was mainly just wondering how Batch 39 was treating everyone...I had not ordered since Batch 31...the Red Piaman was pretty good then, as well as the Modern MD. Guess I better see what's left, before all you Vacuum Cleaners grab it ALL :)...
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

:lol: :lol:
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by crystalcactus »

No panic here. I had already looked a couple days ago to see if there was any more. I'm used to missing out on a lot of great leaf, so it was nice to have happened upon some myself for a change.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.

I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good :mrgreen:
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

It was a Tresaure House day for me.

I already posted a review of green elephant which I I got as a sample and took mid afternoon. I wish I would've got a bag of this one. It's good.

Early evening 2.5 grams Green Piaman: Another winner here! I like it better than the batch 31 and other Piaman batches I've tried. Not fast and not slow, with great pain relief and wonderful overall feeling on content and pleasant vibes. I only got 100grams of it and there are a few left (I think) and I'm debating getting more before its gone, even though I don't really have the funds to buy more

8pm dose 2.5 grams Red Piaman: Best Piaman batch I think I've ever had. Pain relief is just as good if not better than Batch 31, euphoric, more on the slow side but not overly sedating. I tried it a second time at 1 am and I'm very relaxed as I type this, in a great mood and gonna do some reading then go to bed in an hour or so. I hope I'll be able to get some more before its all gone.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

Whelp, I missed out on the elephants but I got a bit of the piamans.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Got my delivery today.

I was supposed to get more Samples but unfortunately all the Vultures grabbed them all so Out of 3 potential samples I got 1.
Still happy I got a sample of the Red Piaman!

Got The last 100g of Green Elephant,
100g - White Elephant
&
100g both White and Green Piamans!
All of them are Batch #39


Oletimer you get yours today too?
- Payshince
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by labdog03 »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.

I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good :mrgreen:
Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

labdog03 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.

I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good :mrgreen:
Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?
Green Bali's have been so hit or miss for me over the past year or two. I never saw Bali strains (I know they are not from Bali of course) on Treasure House site before,

I tried the Green Bali yesterday early evening and I am very impressed with it (after one try, though). Felt mid-spec to me, not to fast or slow. Nice noticeable uplifting feel, and took most of my pain away for about 2.5 hours (and yesterday was a bad pain day for me). Initial thoughts after one try: I intend to buy a 250 gram bag of this batch cause I think. Very pleased Ben provided me a sample. I need to give it more test runs before buying, and I'll edit/update re :) view of the green bali when I do.

I have the Modern GMD lined up for my tomorrow morning dose. I'll let you know the results
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

brave777 wrote:
crystalcactus wrote:The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
I loved all red elephants, something about them is very different. I checked TH i think they are all out of red elephants for #39, iam sure there are some out their who are happy campers who got it, well, enjoy! I still got sosa reds unopened to try out soon... :O
I picked up some Premium Red Elephant from K-OG before I started liking reds. Got it early last year maybe. Tried it and put both bags in a bin and forgot about them.

I got one out again last week and WOW! :shock:
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Oletimer »

Payshine! !!! Yes! I got mine today too,,you got the last elephant and apparently the last sample too!! :cry: :lol: :lol: I have only tried the red piaman and it's very good,,I got a bit of euphoria from it,which is rare with reds nowadays, ,,I think you'll like your SAMPLE, :lol: ,you say reds are a lot of work for you,,the piaman should work great, ,I'd describe it as Mike said it,,Enjoy!
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

labdog03 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.

I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good :mrgreen:
Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?
Wanted to reply back to you now that I've tried the Modern Green Maeng Da batch#39. It was... average-2-good. Just okay, but that is compared to the rest of what I got from batch #39. It was the one I liked the least. Not that it is bad or anything but nothing stood out. For some reason the Modern Maeng Da strains don't work as well for me compared to the regular maeng da's they sell. I've had several batches of the past year, and all are were average-to-good kratom, but nothing WOW'd me. I read and heard so much about the Modern's from THB so maybe I was just going in with too high expectations. Because the Modern's (including modern GMD #39 I just reviewed) are perfectly acceptable kratom. No duds or anything.

Modern GMD - mid-spec green, with mild energy boost and subtle mood lift. Pain relief was decent but not as good as the Green Bali.
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by crystalcactus »

I've noticed the same thing about the moderns vs the plain MD. One of my favorites from them is the white maeng da Jong Kong....and the now apparently defunct red elephant.
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

Wanting to try Treasure House so I can get capsules to take on vacation. Any suggestions for a mid spectrum euphoric strain?
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by labdog03 »

Thank you Mike, for the reviews...I have some of the Piamans (green/red) on the way and split 100 grams to sample the Bali's and Jong Kongs...I'm with ya on the Moderns...good, a bit above average leaf, nothing spectacular, but good...Batch 31 was the best I have tried of the modern GMD...I have been a big fan of the Piamans...and have not tried their Elephants...and won't start now, cause you guys took ALL them there Pachyderms, haha :)...Before long, I'm gonna start buying from Payshence, he's gonna have ALL the fire ;)
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

What a nice mail day! I got green piaman, red piaman and The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson! :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

My thoughts. The Green Piaman is about on a par with batch #31. #31 might be just slightly better.

The Red is good. As a matter of fact, I took just a bit too much and am laying in bed reading and feeling a little queasy. :lol:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Treasure House question

Post by herbalhippie »

Ok, who sucked up the last of the red piaman???

:lol:

Not that I was going to just now or anything. :?
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Treasure House question

Post by Payshince »

Love all the positive feedback guys!!

I only got a Sample of the Red Piaman.

I’ve tried the White Elephant so far and this is the FIRST white elephant Ive Ever had. Ever.
Lol
And I enjoyed it a lot.
Nothing fire but def a good burn!
:P
Tomorrow aka Saturday is a Piaman type of day...
:arrow:
- Payshince
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Treasure House question

Post by trigger »

My TH order arrived today. Trying the Red Paiman tonight. My wife is going to be as well.

Edit: it took two hours for the onset to begin for both of us. We each took 6g. Both of us agreed that it’s mild and pleasant. Good mood. Okay pain relief. Almost no euphoria. Doesn’t feel very potent. It’s not super slow. It’s fine, but that’s kind of discouraging. I had hoped I would be getting fire. I already have lots of average kratom. Crossing my fingers the rest is better.
Post Reply