Treasure House question
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Treasure House question
Has anyone sampled any of the latest batch?...Batch # 39 I believe it is...I read they may not be getting more Piaman (wild harvest) strains due to some sort if Indo rule or restriction? Has anyone heard of any new regulations on the harvest of wild growing Kratom? I messaged TH for more info, but have not heard back yet...Their Piaman leaf has been quite good. Any RECENT opinions?
From their site:
"This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".
From their site:
"This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
Seriously?
I will place an order of BOTH today
I have some Older Grn Piaman I think of January this year and hasnt done much for Me personally may need to give it another try or two!
Id like to grab some Elephant esp since havent gotten that from them before!
Maybe the WPia too...
I will place an order of BOTH today
I have some Older Grn Piaman I think of January this year and hasnt done much for Me personally may need to give it another try or two!
Id like to grab some Elephant esp since havent gotten that from them before!
Maybe the WPia too...
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
I just placed an Order of both
Elephant - W&G
+
Piaman - W&G
Getting a sample of Red Piaman.
You got me Labdog as soon as you said theyre no longer getting them.
That to me is worth the risk on buying bcuz once its gone, its gone..
Elephant - W&G
+
Piaman - W&G
Getting a sample of Red Piaman.
You got me Labdog as soon as you said theyre no longer getting them.
That to me is worth the risk on buying bcuz once its gone, its gone..
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
labdog03 wrote: "This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
labdog03 wrote:
"This is the last batch we’ll be getting of the elephants and piamans due to changing regulations on kratom production in Indonesia".
Ballz???
Thank god I got a kilo of that #31 Piaman
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Treasure House question
huh? yeah I got #31 Piaman also, its pretty damn good, there's lots of good greens around these days.. No idea what THB is saying here exactly.. I did mention there are "rumblings" of political BS coming from Indo? I am getting conflicting reports.herbalhippie wrote:Ballz???Thank god I got a kilo of that #31 Piaman
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Hahaha!
well, ,I have about enough for 1 dose,,,

-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
Yep its true!
Spoke to Ben,
“Oh yeah, it's part of the new regulations. I'm not entirely clear on why. When I asked him he said, "That's why made rules to not sell elephant" after telling me about why they were making new regulations. When I asked him to clarify he said "elephant is different type of leaf." So that's pretty much what I have to go on. So I'm not entirely sure myself. I know the elephant and piamans are actually mixes. There's a pure elephant and pure piaman base, and they mix maeng da with it. Maybe that's why. I know the actual elephant and piaman base is wild harvested. That could have something to do with it too.”
- Ben
Spoke to Ben,
“Oh yeah, it's part of the new regulations. I'm not entirely clear on why. When I asked him he said, "That's why made rules to not sell elephant" after telling me about why they were making new regulations. When I asked him to clarify he said "elephant is different type of leaf." So that's pretty much what I have to go on. So I'm not entirely sure myself. I know the elephant and piamans are actually mixes. There's a pure elephant and pure piaman base, and they mix maeng da with it. Maybe that's why. I know the actual elephant and piaman base is wild harvested. That could have something to do with it too.”
- Ben
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Treasure House question
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Dang you payshine! ! I just got confirmation too, grabbed a bag of red piaman and modern red maeng da,#39, I have plenty of good greens,,looking for new reds,,,hopefully they are good,the greens from HH were
I almost grabbed the last bag of green elephant,,but oh well, ,I have been taking green, green,green, I've never ordered from treasure house before,
,are the reds pretty consistent? ?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
Oletimaaah
I grabbed the Last bag of Grn Elephant!!
Thank You for not getting it yourself ..
If its great I will send you a sample for good luck!

I didnt get the Red but im eager to hear reviews
And yeah 75% of my Inventory collection IS
Green vein.
I need Reds now!!
Lol.
I grabbed the Last bag of Grn Elephant!!
Thank You for not getting it yourself ..
If its great I will send you a sample for good luck!
I didnt get the Red but im eager to hear reviews
And yeah 75% of my Inventory collection IS
Green vein.
I need Reds now!!
Lol.
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Seriously? ?!! I tell you what, if it's as good as you hope, I will send you a sample of red for thank you,,,for sending me good luck! 
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Treasure House question
The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Treasure House question
I loved all red elephants, something about them is very different. I checked TH i think they are all out of red elephants for #39, iam sure there are some out their who are happy campers who got it, well, enjoy! I still got sosa reds unopened to try out soon... :Ocrystalcactus wrote:The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
Kratom user since 2014!
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Yeah brave, I went back looking for more and it's gone. Should've got a bigger bag
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Wow Guys, I didn't mean to start a "mini-panic", haha. I was mainly just wondering how Batch 39 was treating everyone...I had not ordered since Batch 31...the Red Piaman was pretty good then, as well as the Modern MD. Guess I better see what's left, before all you Vacuum Cleaners grab it ALL
...
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Treasure House question
No panic here. I had already looked a couple days ago to see if there was any more. I'm used to missing out on a lot of great leaf, so it was nice to have happened upon some myself for a change.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Treasure House question
I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.
I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good
I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Treasure House question
It was a Tresaure House day for me.
I already posted a review of green elephant which I I got as a sample and took mid afternoon. I wish I would've got a bag of this one. It's good.
Early evening 2.5 grams Green Piaman: Another winner here! I like it better than the batch 31 and other Piaman batches I've tried. Not fast and not slow, with great pain relief and wonderful overall feeling on content and pleasant vibes. I only got 100grams of it and there are a few left (I think) and I'm debating getting more before its gone, even though I don't really have the funds to buy more
8pm dose 2.5 grams Red Piaman: Best Piaman batch I think I've ever had. Pain relief is just as good if not better than Batch 31, euphoric, more on the slow side but not overly sedating. I tried it a second time at 1 am and I'm very relaxed as I type this, in a great mood and gonna do some reading then go to bed in an hour or so. I hope I'll be able to get some more before its all gone.
I already posted a review of green elephant which I I got as a sample and took mid afternoon. I wish I would've got a bag of this one. It's good.
Early evening 2.5 grams Green Piaman: Another winner here! I like it better than the batch 31 and other Piaman batches I've tried. Not fast and not slow, with great pain relief and wonderful overall feeling on content and pleasant vibes. I only got 100grams of it and there are a few left (I think) and I'm debating getting more before its gone, even though I don't really have the funds to buy more
8pm dose 2.5 grams Red Piaman: Best Piaman batch I think I've ever had. Pain relief is just as good if not better than Batch 31, euphoric, more on the slow side but not overly sedating. I tried it a second time at 1 am and I'm very relaxed as I type this, in a great mood and gonna do some reading then go to bed in an hour or so. I hope I'll be able to get some more before its all gone.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
Whelp, I missed out on the elephants but I got a bit of the piamans.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
Got my delivery today.
I was supposed to get more Samples but unfortunately all the Vultures grabbed them all so Out of 3 potential samples I got 1.
Still happy I got a sample of the Red Piaman!
Got The last 100g of Green Elephant,
100g - White Elephant
&
100g both White and Green Piamans!
All of them are Batch #39
Oletimer you get yours today too?
I was supposed to get more Samples but unfortunately all the Vultures grabbed them all so Out of 3 potential samples I got 1.
Still happy I got a sample of the Red Piaman!
Got The last 100g of Green Elephant,
100g - White Elephant
&
100g both White and Green Piamans!
All of them are Batch #39
Oletimer you get yours today too?
- Payshince
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.
I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Green Bali's have been so hit or miss for me over the past year or two. I never saw Bali strains (I know they are not from Bali of course) on Treasure House site before,labdog03 wrote:Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.
I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good
I tried the Green Bali yesterday early evening and I am very impressed with it (after one try, though). Felt mid-spec to me, not to fast or slow. Nice noticeable uplifting feel, and took most of my pain away for about 2.5 hours (and yesterday was a bad pain day for me). Initial thoughts after one try: I intend to buy a 250 gram bag of this batch cause I think. Very pleased Ben provided me a sample. I need to give it more test runs before buying, and I'll edit/update re
I have the Modern GMD lined up for my tomorrow morning dose. I'll let you know the results
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
I picked up some Premium Red Elephant from K-OG before I started liking reds. Got it early last year maybe. Tried it and put both bags in a bin and forgot about them.brave777 wrote:I loved all red elephants, something about them is very different. I checked TH i think they are all out of red elephants for #39, iam sure there are some out their who are happy campers who got it, well, enjoy! I still got sosa reds unopened to try out soon... :Ocrystalcactus wrote:The 39 red elephant was probably my favorite leaf I've gotten from them ever. Kinda reminded me of that socal red Cambodian from several months ago
I got one out again last week and WOW!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Payshine! !!! Yes! I got mine today too,,you got the last elephant and apparently the last sample too!!
I have only tried the red piaman and it's very good,,I got a bit of euphoria from it,which is rare with reds nowadays, ,,I think you'll like your SAMPLE,
,you say reds are a lot of work for you,,the piaman should work great, ,I'd describe it as Mike said it,,Enjoy!
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Wanted to reply back to you now that I've tried the Modern Green Maeng Da batch#39. It was... average-2-good. Just okay, but that is compared to the rest of what I got from batch #39. It was the one I liked the least. Not that it is bad or anything but nothing stood out. For some reason the Modern Maeng Da strains don't work as well for me compared to the regular maeng da's they sell. I've had several batches of the past year, and all are were average-to-good kratom, but nothing WOW'd me. I read and heard so much about the Modern's from THB so maybe I was just going in with too high expectations. Because the Modern's (including modern GMD #39 I just reviewed) are perfectly acceptable kratom. No duds or anything.labdog03 wrote:Also interested on your thoughts on the Modern GMD and the Bali's once you get a chance to try them?MikeEdoessomething wrote:I just got my order of batch #39 today. I asked for a sample of green bali if available, and Ben sent me an email saying no problem. I ordered 100g each of: Red and Green Piaman, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali and Red Malay. They three in 5 SAMPLES: Green and White Bali, Green and white Elephant and Modern Green Maeng Do. Samples were about 15-20grams each which made my day and I'm very thankful for.
I just dosed 2grams of the green elephant sample at 4 this afternoon. It's 6 now and I feel great. I think there is no more green elephant left but if there was I would buy some right now. Very fresh, excellent pain relief, a pronounced mood improvement. It's on the slower side. I'm very content and relaxed. Maybe not best for afternoon use if you want to get things done, but I don't care cause I feel so good
Modern GMD - mid-spec green, with mild energy boost and subtle mood lift. Pain relief was decent but not as good as the Green Bali.
-
crystalcactus
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm
Re: Treasure House question
I've noticed the same thing about the moderns vs the plain MD. One of my favorites from them is the white maeng da Jong Kong....and the now apparently defunct red elephant.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Wanting to try Treasure House so I can get capsules to take on vacation. Any suggestions for a mid spectrum euphoric strain?
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Treasure House question
Thank you Mike, for the reviews...I have some of the Piamans (green/red) on the way and split 100 grams to sample the Bali's and Jong Kongs...I'm with ya on the Moderns...good, a bit above average leaf, nothing spectacular, but good...Batch 31 was the best I have tried of the modern GMD...I have been a big fan of the Piamans...and have not tried their Elephants...and won't start now, cause you guys took ALL them there Pachyderms, haha
...Before long, I'm gonna start buying from Payshence, he's gonna have ALL the fire 
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
What a nice mail day! I got green piaman, red piaman and The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson! 
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
My thoughts. The Green Piaman is about on a par with batch #31. #31 might be just slightly better.
The Red is good. As a matter of fact, I took just a bit too much and am laying in bed reading and feeling a little queasy.
The Red is good. As a matter of fact, I took just a bit too much and am laying in bed reading and feeling a little queasy.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Treasure House question
Ok, who sucked up the last of the red piaman???
Not that I was going to just now or anything.
Not that I was going to just now or anything.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Treasure House question
Love all the positive feedback guys!!
I only got a Sample of the Red Piaman.
I’ve tried the White Elephant so far and this is the FIRST white elephant Ive Ever had. Ever.
Lol
And I enjoyed it a lot.
Nothing fire but def a good burn!
Tomorrow aka Saturday is a Piaman type of day...

I only got a Sample of the Red Piaman.
I’ve tried the White Elephant so far and this is the FIRST white elephant Ive Ever had. Ever.
Lol
And I enjoyed it a lot.
Nothing fire but def a good burn!
Tomorrow aka Saturday is a Piaman type of day...
- Payshince
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Treasure House question
My TH order arrived today. Trying the Red Paiman tonight. My wife is going to be as well.
Edit: it took two hours for the onset to begin for both of us. We each took 6g. Both of us agreed that it’s mild and pleasant. Good mood. Okay pain relief. Almost no euphoria. Doesn’t feel very potent. It’s not super slow. It’s fine, but that’s kind of discouraging. I had hoped I would be getting fire. I already have lots of average kratom. Crossing my fingers the rest is better.
Edit: it took two hours for the onset to begin for both of us. We each took 6g. Both of us agreed that it’s mild and pleasant. Good mood. Okay pain relief. Almost no euphoria. Doesn’t feel very potent. It’s not super slow. It’s fine, but that’s kind of discouraging. I had hoped I would be getting fire. I already have lots of average kratom. Crossing my fingers the rest is better.