All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
Free Kratom :)
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Free Kratom :)
Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback 
All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
I'm in!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Me too, that would be awesome!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Free Kratom :)
I'm down 4 sure!!
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
I’ve had some samples from him that he sent with a swap and they were all very good. A couple were “fire” for sure.
- swablero
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
- Location: NY
Re: Free Kratom :)
I liove to test some leaf,Thankyou
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Why not?!?! 
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
sure, and if your in texas im not too far, on the border of kansas/Oklahoma panhandle.
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
I am definitely interested! 
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
:I'm in if you need more.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forumMikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package![]()
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- trigger
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
You will be the first to knowtrigger wrote:Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Brad frerichs
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: Free Kratom :)
Shit I’m down to test
I’ll be more then happy to pay for shipping
keep me in mind .
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
I just wanted to clarify to everyone that I am not selling to new customers, I am just looking for veteran kratom users to provide feedback. Any requests to purchase the samples you test will be politely declined. If we do decide to expand our customer base I will make an announcement using the proper channels. Thanks, everyone!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
Looks like I’m a little late to the party, but I’d love to do some testing for you gumbyke1!
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
My husband and I have 3+ years taking so many different strains and vendors. Him for pain me for depression/anxiety and the occasional pain.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Okay, no worries. Sounds good. I wish you all the best, sir, and if you do open up to new customers I'd be happy to try your products. All vendors in this industry provide people like my parents and myself a life changing product, and have to deal with the stress and craziness and uncertain/unstable nature of the current kratom industry, and for that I am thankful (well, generally speaking, as there are bad apples as in any industry haha)gumbyke1 wrote:Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forumMikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package![]()
Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
-
Cj3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
I would like to be your lab rat. I’m also interested in crushed leaf products.
-
steviez83
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
If you still need another one, let me know. I've got 4 years taking kratom, and I'm at 3.7g x 4 (14.8 gpd). Pretty high tolerance but still hits for me if it's good quality. I just migrated from MeWe and have been around since Reddit SwapSell days.
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Free Kratom :)
You informed me about fresh leaf not too long ago. I'd love to try some strains out. 
-
Ol’DirtyBastard
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
If you still need any testers, let me know.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Hey everyone, thank you so much for all of the responses! If you are still interested please send me a PM with your address.
There are lots of shipment issues with some suppliers using DHL Jakarta - Im not sure when shipments are being released but I will send out samples ASAP.
There are lots of shipment issues with some suppliers using DHL Jakarta - Im not sure when shipments are being released but I will send out samples ASAP.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Okay so a shipment made it through! This is very exciting because event the sender thought it was good as gone! There are really alot of issues shipping DHL right now out of Indonesia 
I am ready to start sending samples. Again, please shoot me your mailing info if you would like to be a tester!
I am ready to start sending samples. Again, please shoot me your mailing info if you would like to be a tester!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Tyler
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
I will test and provide honest feedback on the products.
I use kratom daily from a ton of vendors.
Sounds like fun
I use kratom daily from a ton of vendors.
Sounds like fun
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Just curious, did you get my PM? I sent it last night. I'm asking just in case I sent it wrong/it was not received on your end? I'm new to forums and how to use certain features so I could have screwed something up lol...gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Thanks in advance
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Free Kratom :)
Hey man!! I have sent 2 or 3 PM's now but for some reason they aren't going thru.... Although, PM's with other ppl are working fine, very weird!!gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!
Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Can you PM me please, I am very interested in testing for ya!! Thanks so much...
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Sounds good. Thank yougumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Free Kratom :)
Might wanna check your PM Mailbox Limit - when they started MM, the limit was very low... I had to raise a fuss, the MM board holds your PM's and you can't see them... IF it says Mailbox Full. Check your total "Space" I'm not sure IF they changed it for everyone or not.gumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
CheefingChief
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Is it too late to sign up? I'd love to give my opinion.
-
CheefingChief
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
I sent my info, but I noticed you were having trouble getting pm messages.
-
JerseyBoy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Just got your PM! Am definitely interested.
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Okay everybody that has PM'ed me should be getting a package. Please be sure when you PM you send your Name and Address.
I still need more testers, I have some reds and golds coming that are TRUE Malaysian...as in straight up out of Malaysia (I can prove it if you are curious in PM's)
Come on ... this is free kratom people!
I still need more testers, I have some reds and golds coming that are TRUE Malaysian...as in straight up out of Malaysia (I can prove it if you are curious in PM's)
Come on ... this is free kratom people!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Free Kratom :)
I sent my address for the third time. Hopefully it gets through this time.
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: Free Kratom :)
Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Free Kratom :)
Thanks for following up. A few days ago I sent you a PM with instructions for feedback. You can post a thread if you like, but since I am not selling to customers people may not want to hear it®eddit®efugee wrote:Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Free Kratom :)
Oh WOW, I would totally like to participate in this, and I am more than willing to provide thorough feedback and review of any product that I receive from you.gumbyke1 wrote:Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback
All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
Btw, I have been a kratomite for over a year now, and it has literally changed my life for the better, so thankful!