best strains from rva recently?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

best strains from rva recently?

Post by KurtisCards »

planning on getting a split kilo this week, looking for 4 strains that offer best pain relief, mood lift, with a small amount of energy. (too much makes me feel kinda tweaked out)

if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated :D
MetalMamaRocks
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: best strains from rva recently?

Post by MetalMamaRocks »

I hadn't bought from RVA in around a year so last month I thought I would give it a go. I ordered the white bigbang, and I must say it's pretty decent. Not fire, but well worth the money.

It's not real energetic for a white, to me anyways, but it's got a fairly good mood lift and some pain relief. I'm taking it at work today blended 50/50 with socal red bali. I've got a sinus headache and it's knocking it right out.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: best strains from rva recently?

Post by KurtisCards »

they have been out of the white bang for some time now :(
Bruinsfan049
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: best strains from rva recently?

Post by Bruinsfan049 »

Red jungle, red elephant and red Md are all good.
Post Reply