Free Kratom :)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback :)

All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by FireK »

I'm in!
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Kaidensmom »

Me too, that would be awesome!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by acejestyr15 »

I'm down 4 sure!!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by trigger »

I’ve had some samples from him that he sent with a swap and they were all very good. A couple were “fire” for sure.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by swablero »

I liove to test some leaf,Thankyou
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by instantKARMA »

Why not?!?! 8-)
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by KurtisCards »

sure, and if your in texas im not too far, on the border of kansas/Oklahoma panhandle.
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by conscious_conundrum »

I am definitely interested! :)
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by mivanqua »

:I'm in if you need more.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package :D

Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package :D

Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forum ;)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by trigger »

Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

trigger wrote:Don’t forget, I want to order some of what I sampled before.
You will be the first to know :)
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Brad frerichs »

Shit I’m down to test :D I’ll be more then happy to pay for shipping :) keep me in mind .
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

I just wanted to clarify to everyone that I am not selling to new customers, I am just looking for veteran kratom users to provide feedback. Any requests to purchase the samples you test will be politely declined. If we do decide to expand our customer base I will make an announcement using the proper channels. Thanks, everyone!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by jabro70 »

Looks like I’m a little late to the party, but I’d love to do some testing for you gumbyke1!
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

My husband and I have 3+ years taking so many different strains and vendors. Him for pain me for depression/anxiety and the occasional pain.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

gumbyke1 wrote:
MikeEdoessomething wrote:I'd love to be a tester and provide honest feedback, if you still need anyone else. I'm new here but not to Kratom. I've used it daily for 3 and a 1/2 years. And I've also been a tester for a couple vendors before (and still am for one vendor which if you'd like to know more details just send me a message and I'll let you know for who and what type of feedback I detail as a tester). Both my parents also use Kratom daily as well, and we all use kratom for different purposes, so I'm a 3-in-1 package :D

Regardless even if all spots are filled, that is awesome of you to ask for testers! And I like your participation in the community as well. I'll def be looking to place an order for you soon.
Thanks Mike! I got more responses than I expected. Im going to give it a little while for everyone to respond and then select some folks. Im sorry, but you wont be able to make that order from me. Im a private vendor... Im not accepting new customers, sorry! If we open things up I will be sure to post it on the forum ;)
Okay, no worries. Sounds good. I wish you all the best, sir, and if you do open up to new customers I'd be happy to try your products. All vendors in this industry provide people like my parents and myself a life changing product, and have to deal with the stress and craziness and uncertain/unstable nature of the current kratom industry, and for that I am thankful (well, generally speaking, as there are bad apples as in any industry haha)
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Cj3 »

I would like to be your lab rat. I’m also interested in crushed leaf products.
steviez83
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:12 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by steviez83 »

If you still need another one, let me know. I've got 4 years taking kratom, and I'm at 3.7g x 4 (14.8 gpd). Pretty high tolerance but still hits for me if it's good quality. I just migrated from MeWe and have been around since Reddit SwapSell days.
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by NLK316 »

You informed me about fresh leaf not too long ago. I'd love to try some strains out. :)
Ol’DirtyBastard
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:26 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Ol’DirtyBastard »

If you still need any testers, let me know.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hey everyone, thank you so much for all of the responses! If you are still interested please send me a PM with your address.

There are lots of shipment issues with some suppliers using DHL Jakarta - Im not sure when shipments are being released but I will send out samples ASAP.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Okay so a shipment made it through! This is very exciting because event the sender thought it was good as gone! There are really alot of issues shipping DHL right now out of Indonesia :(

I am ready to start sending samples. Again, please shoot me your mailing info if you would like to be a tester!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Tyler
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Tyler »

I will test and provide honest feedback on the products.
I use kratom daily from a ton of vendors.

Sounds like fun
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!

Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!

Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Just curious, did you get my PM? I sent it last night. I'm asking just in case I sent it wrong/it was not received on your end? I'm new to forums and how to use certain features so I could have screwed something up lol...

Thanks in advance :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by acejestyr15 »

gumbyke1 wrote:Alright, some tests have gone out and I am working on more today. Please remember that if you would like to test you should PM me your shipping info. A few of you who volunteered havent done that yet!

Here is another batch on the way that will need testing!
Hey man!! I have sent 2 or 3 PM's now but for some reason they aren't going thru.... Although, PM's with other ppl are working fine, very weird!!
Can you PM me please, I am very interested in testing for ya!! Thanks so much...
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

gumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying that I have 1 new message, even though I've checked them. I wonder if it's specific to me. I will PM you both.
Sounds good. Thank you
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by BallzDeep9 »

gumbyke1 wrote:I'm wondering why PMs aren't making it. Coincidently, my mailbox has been permanently saying ...
Might wanna check your PM Mailbox Limit - when they started MM, the limit was very low... I had to raise a fuss, the MM board holds your PM's and you can't see them... IF it says Mailbox Full. Check your total "Space" I'm not sure IF they changed it for everyone or not.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
CheefingChief
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by CheefingChief »

Is it too late to sign up? I'd love to give my opinion.
CheefingChief
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by CheefingChief »

I sent my info, but I noticed you were having trouble getting pm messages.
JerseyBoy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by JerseyBoy »

Just got your PM! Am definitely interested.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

Okay everybody that has PM'ed me should be getting a package. Please be sure when you PM you send your Name and Address.

I still need more testers, I have some reds and golds coming that are TRUE Malaysian...as in straight up out of Malaysia (I can prove it if you are curious in PM's) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on ... this is free kratom people!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by mivanqua »

I sent my address for the third time. Hopefully it gets through this time.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by gumbyke1 »

®eddit®efugee wrote:Do you want reviews by PMs or in a thread? I have feedback from my husband and I on the gold muna. But he also wants to test it one more time because something peculiar happened (not in a negative way.)
Thanks for following up. A few days ago I sent you a PM with instructions for feedback. You can post a thread if you like, but since I am not selling to customers people may not want to hear it :lol: Im very eager to hear your thoughts, thank you!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Free Kratom :)

Post by Theanine »

gumbyke1 wrote:Hello Gang - I lost my local testers and would like to see if any kratom veterans here would be interested in testing some batches for me as they come in. The only catch is that you pay for shipping and agree to provide feedback :)

All of the kratom you will be testing comes from some serious high-quality suppliers, check out the size of the leaves coming in next week!
Oh WOW, I would totally like to participate in this, and I am more than willing to provide thorough feedback and review of any product that I receive from you.
Btw, I have been a kratomite for over a year now, and it has literally changed my life for the better, so thankful! :D
Post Reply