Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
ConcernedMom420
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 am

Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by ConcernedMom420 »

I've come to the conclusion that these two vendors are the top vendors at the time. Can anyone give me some reviews on either of them and their most euphoric strain? I'm currently in the process of finding a new home...screw MitraGaia..
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by trigger »

They are both good... can’t go wrong. Smiley has more variety and I’ve found him to be more hands-on if you contact directly. I regularly order from both.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by trigger »

For top strains, browse through reviews. There’s loads of them for Smiley. Plenty for BB as well.
syng shade
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by syng shade »

Have you tried Kraydo? I love BB, never ttried Smiley. Gotta order a new batch and heard Kraydo has great stuff at the moment but reading your post has me second guessing.
NLK316
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Location: Wichita Kansas

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by NLK316 »

I personally order from both.
I really like the super green 3 & Thai MD from STH.
The pmd & rojo loco are favorites of mine from BB.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by jabro70 »

For me, choosing between those 2 depends on what I’m looking for. I like BB’s Whites (Jongkong and Wild White) but I think Smiley’s got better reds (Wild Red Borneo, Red Aceh, Red Bali). Both of them have great greens- (BB - Wild Green, GJK, Verde, PMD),(STH - Green Monster, SG3, Wild Green Bota, PMD). Both also have good yellows. Smiley’s definitely got more variety- and most strains are good (some are great), but BB gets some great batches too.
User avatar
f1vefour
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:54 am

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by f1vefour »

I love the Super Green #3 from STH and Rojo Loco from BB. Order from both but you certainly can't go wrong with STH.
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by Cj3 »

I have had from both. B.B. didn’t really do much for me, especially not red MD Jong Kong. Most of smiley’s treated me pretty well. Green monster was my favorite.
warm_winters
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by warm_winters »

I cant speak on BB since I haven't made an order through them. I have had really great experiences with STH. The reds and golds that I have tried treated me very well ranging from slightly above average to fantastic. I did also get a couple samples, the PMD was fire. The shipping was super fast and they replied quickly. In fact I had an issue with an ordered made yesterday, not at all on their end but on mine. I sent payment and went to complete my order but something happened to my order screen and it closed out. By the time I logged back in and sent an email to check/confirm my order through the site they had already sent an email saying they saw the issue and had completed the order a few minutes before I got my email out. I can't recommend them enough
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by conscious_conundrum »

I like Smiley....and can confirm PMD is total fire.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by herbalhippie »

I've had a little better luck with Smiley's leaf myself.
Wolfmutt
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by Wolfmutt »

herbalhippie wrote:I've had a little better luck with Smiley's leaf myself.
Same here.
thesonsangel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by thesonsangel »

Could someone provide me a link to Smiley Time please? For some reason, possibly my lack of tech knowledge, I can't get to them excepting a strange FB page. Thank you in advance! ;)
EDJay
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by EDJay »

Here's a link to STH's page: https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/

You have to be a member to order, and if you were a past customer you already are and you can email about becoming one. Hope that's okay to share, first post, be gentle. New to the board, not to kratom though! : )

I like both BB and Smiley. Right now, Smiley's stuff has been working the best for me. Got another small order on the way and the communication and treatment there is top-notch. Trying some stuff I haven't yet this time.

I've been around the block from good ol' Dayak kratom at the head shop's a few years back through to the new era where they can't even talk or tell you about the kratom at local shops, then moved onto the wonderful world of better online leaf. I even remember the pretty awesome Mystic Island summer of '18! Man, what happened there? Sure enjoyed working outside that summer though. Good memories.

Good to be on the board!
rizkiferdy
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by rizkiferdy »

They are both good bro
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Smiley Time or Botanical Bunny?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

rizkiferdy wrote:They are both good bro
This man knows his leaf.

Golden Green adalah produk yang sangat bagus. :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply