STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Post by labdog03 »

EDIT 8/9/19...Still have some cuttings for sale...sure like to get a few more into new homes so I don't have to pot them all myself...anyone interested, hit me up and make me an offer...they are all well rooted and ready to go!


Hey Fam, just wanted to let everyone that showed interest in getting their own tree know I DID start some cuttings. Got them going on June 16th. So all things considered, they should be ready for new homes sometime in late July. (IF all goes well). Give or take. Sometimes a batch just doesn't want to root. So no guarantees. I will post again once I have a better feel for when they will be ready.

Had planned on starting a few more, BUT, I have to wait now because my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!! I am SO EXCITED to see the tiny flower balls forming. I don't want to risk cutting off a possible flowering shoot, so gonna wait to do more cuttings. So, FLOWERS at year 4...Now hope POTENCY increases and I'll be a happy "Kratom Tree DAD", haha.

So FLOWERS will mean FRESH SEED PODS later this year as well. I have not really fooled with seeds much...Is hard to get a pod fresh enough for the seeds to be Viable...But NOW I should have all the seeds I want! These (the PODS) will also be FOR SALE once I see how they do. This is a FIRST for me, so have some more "LEARNIN'" to do :lol:

Also, looking for anyone NEAR the Pensacola, Florida area interested in an already established Kratom Tree...I have a LARGE TREE growing great (in a pot) and ready to go. Would have to be a pick-up since it is so BIG already (HEAVY)...It is 4 feet 6 inches tall and WIDE! A VERY Healthy and HAPPY, beautiful speciman!...Price will be negotiated if a buyer is found. I am gonna post this separately as well.
Last edited by labdog03 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Post by brave777 »

labdog03 wrote:my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!!
wait their are male tree's and female? or they are all female tree's and all flower?
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Post by labdog03 »

brave777 wrote:
labdog03 wrote:my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!!
wait their are male tree's and female? or they are all female tree's and all flower?
Kratom trees are "Self-Pollinating". I call mine a "Mother" tree because I get my clones "cuttings" from "her"...So she is the Mother of all the trees I have...not technically correct, but sounds cute :P
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Post by labdog03 »

CUTTINGS ARE READY...get em while they last...PM me here or email [email protected]
Cj3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:37 am

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by Cj3 »

I just want to say that I personally met labdog and he’s a great guy. He has an organized set-up, and judging by the garden and his GIANT mother tree, he knows what he’s doing and produces quality products.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by Payshince »

Claim Labdog please.

Would Looove to learn how to grow this baby

The beginning is near! Mwuahaahaa
- Payshince
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by labdog03 »

So just letting everyone know, people are receiving my first few Cutting shipments...They are arriving SAFE and SOUND and ready to GROW!...I have a good way of shipping these, so be sure and get you a TREE, while they last!!
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by Pete2000 »

Just got mine! Came well packed and is very healthy.
image.jpeg
Since it's a clone/cutting it's the same age as labdog's mother plant. Should greatly shorten the wait for a decent harvest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by Pete2000 »

Been one month since I received my plant from labdog. She spent the first week getting acclimated, but has been growing like crazy for the last three weeks.
image.jpeg
If you look at the top left leaf, you can see she even made a new friend!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Post by labdog03 »

I am SO PROUD of you Pete!...She looks marvelous!!...Keep doing what you are doing my friend. I have trees still available if anyone needs one.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Post by trigger »

I want to grow a tree, but I live in Arizona and don’t really know what I’m doing.
javagurl62
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Post by javagurl62 »

trigger wrote:I want to grow a tree, but I live in Arizona and don’t really know what I’m doing.
Arizona is not exactly a rain forest but labdog03 sends very detailed instructions. Mine is staying indoors for quite awhile. It's 104 in San Antonio and not letting up any time soon. The only potted plants that are OK outside of my house are succulents and cacti. I spray my my baby regulaly to provide the humidity that is lacking in a well air conditioned house and you better believe my house is well air conditioned with temperatures being what they are! :roll:
* javagurl62
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Sending you a PM... We have tons of plants and I've been debating on buying a tree or cutting time to pull the trigger
Post Reply