Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
I have a couple of those on the way from Smiley too. If the Red Bali is anything like the sample I received a couple of weeks ago, I will be very happy!
Bruinsfan049 wrote:Glad to hear it. Im excited about the wild red Borneo as well.. Heard good things..
The wild red Borneo and Bali are both excellent. I used to like the Borneo better, but now I am partial to the Bali.
Either way, they are all great leaf!
I can say that the PMD is extremely potent.... Just tried my first sample of PMD couple days again and that's the first strain where I will have to take less from now on for sure!!!
You want my honest feedback/opinion about them?
tried out smily about a month ago and I personally didn't care for his strains. the first or twice I tried them they were decent and felt like they were above average, , but after going through the strains after the initial 1-3 burns they didn't do anything for me. except his green aceh, which was average I guess. But for the most part they were just like super basic kratom and sub par for me.
I see everyone always giving smiley time great reviews, but maybe its just me but I don't see whats the big deal, I went off the hype to order and now I regretted it . I got a split kilo of premium maeng da, wild green bota, green aceh and super green #3 maybe I need to try more? But going off the strains I tried I won't be going back thats for sure. Ill just stick to my go-to vendors.
I dont want to discourage anyone from buying from them, maybe they'll be awesome for everyone else, but FOR ME they didn't live up to the hype they get.
Kudos Mr. Smiley...This is excellent service and well spoken to boot! I have been a member of yours but haven't even personally ordered as of yet tho I did purchase a decent size sample pack consisting of 8 to 10 of your most popular strains which I'm slowly working thru and def finding some standout winners that I'll be kicking off my own personal orders with quite soon. And now that I've seen this post make me want to give you the business even that much more.... Thanks for being such a stand-up dude and a participating part of our community here Smiley!! Later on.
*Waits for package patiently* should be here tomorrow! Thanks for clearing that up smiley. I've ordered quite a few times and have yet to be disappointed but everyone is entitled to there opinion I figure. Thanks for the great customer service btw.. Ill post a review on my 4 strains this week sometime.
Ok... gotta jump in here. 2 months ago I placed my first STH order based on all the kudos. Got about 4 samples, none of them had any effects. That's not unusual for me BTW so I don't hold that against vendors at all. I had specifically ordered the strains everyone were praising. So I forgot about it. Then everyone started praising his PMD. I always gravitate toward those. I decided to buy 500g of that without sampling it. Nothing - no effects at all. Put it on the shelf, pulled it back out middle of last week & decided to take a double dose. Wow! Love it! This is the ideal PMD I've been looking for for 2 years. Fantastic warm fuzzies & strong motivation & energy to get stuff done. Very smooth - no wobbles at all. Just ordered more. Thanks Mr. Smiley!
pray4peace4 wrote:Ok... gotta jump in here. 2 months ago I placed my first STH order based on all the kudos. Got about 4 samples, none of them had any effects. That's not unusual for me BTW so I don't hold that against vendors at all. I had specifically ordered the strains everyone were praising. So I forgot about it. Then everyone started praising his PMD. I always gravitate toward those. I decided to buy 500g of that without sampling it. Nothing - no effects at all. Put it on the shelf, pulled it back out middle of last week & decided to take a double dose. Wow! Love it! This is the ideal PMD I've been looking for for 2 years. Fantastic warm fuzzies & strong motivation & energy to get stuff done. Very smooth - no wobbles at all. Just ordered more. Thanks Mr. Smiley!
I have noticed with some of Smileys varieties, I have to try a few times before I start having the desired effects. PMD and bota were both like that for me. Don’t give up on the first few tries, as I have had many come to life after a few dud sessions. It’s a strange plant..
matt11 wrote:You want my honest feedback/opinion about them?
tried out smily about a month ago and I personally didn't care for his strains. the first or twice I tried them they were decent and felt like they were above average, , but after going through the strains after the initial 1-3 burns they didn't do anything for me. except his green aceh, which was average I guess. But for the most part they were just like super basic kratom and sub par for me.
I see everyone always giving smiley time great reviews, but maybe its just me but I don't see whats the big deal, I went off the hype to order and now I regretted it . I got a split kilo of premium maeng da, wild green bota, green aceh and super green #3 maybe I need to try more? But going off the strains I tried I won't be going back thats for sure. Ill just stick to my go-to vendors.
I dont want to discourage anyone from buying from them, maybe they'll be awesome for everyone else, but FOR ME they didn't live up to the hype they get.
This is awesome. I think it's good for everyone on here when people leave honest reviews. You had the strains ive seen people are saying were great. Who is your goto vendor if Mr smiley isn't your cup of tea, who is?