Can anyone please help?
-
Furcy1353
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:47 pm
Can anyone please help?
I have been taking opm gold kratom and lucky 7 (about 6-9 a day) for around 3 months. I'm looking to switch and buy online instead of gas stations but I have no idea what I'm doing. What are some strands that I can take that are equivalent to what I have been using? I cant afford to miss work so I want to switch without having to detox. I know that taking extracts isn't a good idea but that is what I've been doing and I've spent a fortune.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Any help would be much appreciated.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Can anyone please help?
I'd say look at the recommended vendor list, there are many vendors with really good kratom, regular powder will probably be weaker than all those extracts you're taking but if ALL you're looking for is something to keep you from withdrawals, powder, even at low doses will work just fine.Furcy1353 wrote:I have been taking opm gold kratom and lucky 7 (about 6-9 a day) for around 3 months. I'm looking to switch and buy online instead of gas stations but I have no idea what I'm doing. What are some strands that I can take that are equivalent to what I have been using? I cant afford to miss work so I want to switch without having to detox. I know that taking extracts isn't a good idea but that is what I've been doing and I've spent a fortune.
Any help would be much appreciated.
I'd suggest you get off all those extracts though, Is not sustainable at all.
-
Furcy1353
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:47 pm
Re: Can anyone please help?
Do you have any that you can recommend? I have no clue how to go about this or what to buy.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Can anyone please help?
Some high quality vendors at a good price include: spirit science botanicals, soultanic, smiley time, sacred son, RVA, SOSA, KOG, mitra man, Lizas.
Also have heard good things about oties, lucky herbals, restore jake. And definitely check out the June USA vendors list under the general kratom discussion
Also have heard good things about oties, lucky herbals, restore jake. And definitely check out the June USA vendors list under the general kratom discussion
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: Can anyone please help?
You might try Liza's Best Botanicals first. https://lizasbestbotanicals.com/shop/ Liza is always willing to answer any questions you have and should be able to give you some solid advice on what is best for you. She also has a very large selection of strains. She's just a really nice person. Her prices are a bit higher than some others but still very reasonable and her selection, shipping times and customer service are excellent.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Can anyone please help?
Stop, and take a breath. Read vendor reviews to get an idea of what's good right now, check out vendor listings, and email some vendors politely asking for recommendations. Try not to get overwhelmed. It's July 4th, you're not going to get an order out today anyway, (and you may not even be able to get one this weekend ) so invest some time educating yourself. There's a ton of info here and on Reddit r/kratom (they have an FAQ) and even discord that you can learn from. Going into different random threads begging for someone to tell you what to buy is not advised. We all had to start from somewhere, but it doesn't happen overnight. You might want to buy some more crappy store kratom to cover you while you figure out what you want online and wait 3-5 days for it to be delivered. Also, 3 months isn't that long, your withdrawals wouldn't be as bad as you probably think they'll be.
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Can anyone please help?
Furcy1353!
Liza’s I would def second that. Check out that site and get a sampler
You might be very surprised.
Prices are good not too low not too high. A vast selection to choose from and yes she is very very good and consistent with answering ANY questions you may have!
Plz let us know(the community) how things turn out.
ALSO, *** get some Hirsuta and or Stem &Vein this will help you out BIG TIME to reduce your tolerance without having to miss any work and you will be able to continue to do what you wish to do on a daily basis for the most part.
Good luck!!
You got this.

Liza’s I would def second that. Check out that site and get a sampler
You might be very surprised.
Prices are good not too low not too high. A vast selection to choose from and yes she is very very good and consistent with answering ANY questions you may have!
Plz let us know(the community) how things turn out.
ALSO, *** get some Hirsuta and or Stem &Vein this will help you out BIG TIME to reduce your tolerance without having to miss any work and you will be able to continue to do what you wish to do on a daily basis for the most part.
Good luck!!
You got this.
- Payshince
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Can anyone please help?
wOw yeah, man you're def spending a fortune there. And those are strong extracts, too.. you're gonna need some good powder kratom. Spend the weekend trying it out.... I'd be a little concerned your Tolerance is through the roof??Furcy1353 wrote:I have been taking opm gold kratom and lucky 7 (about 6-9 a day) for around 3 months.
Nobody knows what's in that O.P.M.S. Gold shit... but definitely start buying online. First Time, you know bank cards don't work online right? Not for kratom?
Then.... One Tip - contact Legal Herb Shop. https://www.legalherbalshop.com/
Looks like they're having a July 4th SALE!!
Yeah I'd still ALSO, buy some powder from Liza's as others have said.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Can anyone please help?
Liza's is a good recommendation because she will take you by the hand and help you out. And, she has good leaf.
Sounds like Ballz has some good advice as well. Someone that sells that stuff should probably have a good idea what powder would come close. I don't know anything about that OPMS stuff, but some good kratom powder should help keep you out of the worst of any withdrawals. And then you can taper down.
Sounds like Ballz has some good advice as well. Someone that sells that stuff should probably have a good idea what powder would come close. I don't know anything about that OPMS stuff, but some good kratom powder should help keep you out of the worst of any withdrawals. And then you can taper down.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Can anyone please help?
Def use regular powder to reduce WD's of extracts. Other tips no one said here, it will help. Hot bath and calm music for brain. Use kava kava, Or Akuamma if can get hold of it, if have it, use it. Hot Tea to sip on so you can focus on it while you decide what steps to take. Get a journal make a list of all helpful advice you read and what you have in your house what you can use currently use. If got no epson salt, one baking soda little box can help with hot bath. Try to sleep it off if got sleeping aid, or lock your self to some show and focus on it with a cup of hot tea. Best luck to you!
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Furcy1353
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:47 pm
Re: Can anyone please help?
Thank everyone very much for all of the help. I'm definitely going to try Liza's first and go from there. I HAVE TO get off of this old gold habit bc it is ruining me. I'm having to take 2 every 5-6 hours and they are so expensive.
A couple of questions.
If I cant use a debit card what can I use? I live in Louisiana so isn't it legal??
The root and vein stuff is with the same vendor? Or is that at the gas station as well?
I'm going to start reading and learning more about the strands so I'm more educated. Thanks again!
A couple of questions.
If I cant use a debit card what can I use? I live in Louisiana so isn't it legal??
The root and vein stuff is with the same vendor? Or is that at the gas station as well?
I'm going to start reading and learning more about the strands so I'm more educated. Thanks again!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Can anyone please help?
You shouldn't have any problem with payment. Ask Liza when you email her, I don't remember offhand how she works it.
Yes, it's legal in LA.
Some vendor have stem & vein for tapering. Smiley Time has some. Herbal RVA has some red stem & vein.
Did you see the vendor list? I see that someone did link you to Liza's above.
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... june_2019/
Here is Liza's email. Maybe you could contact her, tell her she was recommended to you here and explain your situation to her and ask for advice on what to order.
[email protected]
Yes, it's legal in LA.
Some vendor have stem & vein for tapering. Smiley Time has some. Herbal RVA has some red stem & vein.
Did you see the vendor list? I see that someone did link you to Liza's above.
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... june_2019/
Here is Liza's email. Maybe you could contact her, tell her she was recommended to you here and explain your situation to her and ask for advice on what to order.
[email protected]
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Can anyone please help?
Stem & Vein *
Not
Root and Vein...
STOP going to Gas Stations. Not telling you what to do, it's just that there are much more healthier and safer options! Many many different vendors on this site aka community that us regulars use get Quality Kray Powder, and it is from reputable people who don't adulterate the product with all this nonsense of fillers.
I'm glad you came here and asked for help because this is truly one of the best places to be for ANY questions you have, in regards to using this plant as medicine esp. on a Daily basis and consuming it. Online vendors, like Liza's will Save you A Lot of money. (+ w/ sufficient benefit and less potential side effects).
I hope you find what you're looking for. I'd be very surprised if you don't. Ask as many questions as you want, we're as a community are here to help!
take care
& Happy Burning.
Not
Root and Vein...
STOP going to Gas Stations. Not telling you what to do, it's just that there are much more healthier and safer options! Many many different vendors on this site aka community that us regulars use get Quality Kray Powder, and it is from reputable people who don't adulterate the product with all this nonsense of fillers.
I'm glad you came here and asked for help because this is truly one of the best places to be for ANY questions you have, in regards to using this plant as medicine esp. on a Daily basis and consuming it. Online vendors, like Liza's will Save you A Lot of money. (+ w/ sufficient benefit and less potential side effects).
I hope you find what you're looking for. I'd be very surprised if you don't. Ask as many questions as you want, we're as a community are here to help!
take care
- Payshince