Update - Free Kratom Delay

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hello Everyone - Sunday night I sent many of you a message letting you know I had a new batch coming in on Tuesday that I would be sending out the testers shortly after. I had a pleasant surprise in that this shipment actually came in a day early! However, I woke up with a fever Monday morning - so for obvious reasons I won't be unpacking anything until I am better. So sorry for the delay, I'll post here with an update when I'm well.

Thanks for your patience!
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Vigilante302
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by Vigilante302 »

Are you open to any more testers?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by beathappening »

Are these tests the ones I've already taken place in?
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by swablero »

Mr Gumby,
Take good care of yourself and feel better. That's the only important thing right now!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by mivanqua »

swablero wrote:Mr Gumby,
Take good care of yourself and feel better. That's the only important thing right now!
Uh...dude...its Dr. Captain Gumby III, esq.
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Update - Free Kratom Delay

Post by FartBlaster »

Hello I would like to be a tester. Let me know.
Post Reply