Legitimate question about payment methods

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Legitimate question about payment methods

Post by beathappening »

I understand that it's the rules to not discuss specific payment methods to "protect" the vendors. However, I'm a bit confused as to how any personl posing as a buyer can email a specific vendor and ask what kind of payment they accept and I voila, they know how to buy from that vendor, and how to manipulate that information.

Am I missing something here? I feel like I must be, so please inform me and make me look dumb. I just don't get it...it seems like not allowing that talk here is just one degree of separation between a scammer getting what they want. I've always been a bit curious about it, but I'm legitimately wondering enough to make me my (possibly dumb) question known.

So in short, why is there a no payments discussed here on this forum when someone could just as easy find out for manually for themselves? Anyway, that's it ;)
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Legitimate question about payment methods

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I have thought for a while now, this board NEEDS a General discussion topic about Payment Methods.. a very important subject!

We should be able to discuss payments with NO mention of ANY vendor ... right? People have lots of generic questions about payments, so, let's get 'er started and post some helpful information. Credit Cards? E-Checks ? PayPal. Venmo. Cash App. Zelle. Google Pay. Apple Pay. Facebook Pay? Again... PLEASE do not mention any vendor name HERE. Thank You. 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
e_poison
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2154
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Legitimate question about payment methods

Post by e_poison »

That’s a good question, beat. My point of view is that I don’t want a post on this forum being responsible for a vendor getting their payment method shut down. You are right though, if someone really wants to hurt a vendor, they could contact them directly and get all the information they need. I just don’t want a post here to be the catalyst for that. Since this is a public forum, it’s better just not to mention it.
✉️ Contact: doublemherbals [at] gmail.com
✅ Donate: $jasondoublem
Post Reply