2 Different Mitraman???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Fighter808
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

2 Different Mitraman???

Post by Fighter808 »

I'm confused, I seen a lot about Mitraman. I'm currently using Mitraman from Texas. Super nice person, and professional. But is this THE Mitraman that I hear about?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by FireK »

That's the only one ive heard of...currently on vacation
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by jabro70 »

He’s the one I use too (from Texas). I didn’t know there was another.
Fighter808
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by Fighter808 »

That's the thing, she is still taking orders. It's a really nice lady who I email..... that's why I'm confused.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by FireK »

You ordered recently? Get tracking, product? As far as I know hes been on vacation, not taking orders the past 8 days or so. He uses whites labels with three green leaves to designate the Strain and it says Mitra Man Botanicals. Have never dealt with a female. Hows the leaf? lol
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by Payshince »

What Color bags do “they” use?
- Payshince
Fighter808
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by Fighter808 »

So it maybe a different one, Mitraspec?? White bag with black leaf on the product. And yup, my package will arrive today got a tracking number and everything. Does Mitraman not have a website? Is he email only?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: 2 Different Mitraman???

Post by FireK »

right no website for the mitra man...email is how ive ordered....and I believe he should be opening shop real soon!
Post Reply