Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
-
SunnyD
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am
Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
I’ve put a post in the swap sell here and a different one too and it seems like there’s a black cloud around Maha kali. I’ve read some older posts on here about herbal salvation being on the outs I guess. Are there any vendors that use the same supplier as herb salv that might have Maha Kali? I know there’s some people that have been around awhile that can tell me how to get something like it. Help a girl out....please
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
Maha kali circa 2017 is one of my faves too. No idea what HS even has these days, or what the maha kali is like now (if anyone knows please let us know!), but there's lots of stuff comparable to 2017 maha kali out there. Look for posts about faster reds. Sosa: red indo, red md; soul: red hulu; DG: current red indo or current red thai, red kali (but can't speak for current one). There are many others too that match the profile you're seeking. If someone is willing to part with DG red kali circa fall 2017 that one is almost indistinguishable to me from HS maha kali of the same time period. DG bali 18, 24 also are very similar in profile.
-
SunnyD
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am
Re: Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
Thanks so much for the reply! My feelings were starting to get a little hurt when no one answered me. Lol I posted somewhere else too and nothing. Anyway, HS has it up in their site, but it’s a little pricey and from what I’ve seen on here no one seems to trust them anymore. Have you tried Smiley’s red mahakam? I’m thinking I like that and the red aceh. I haven’t tried any of the vendors you mentioned. Finances are such that if I buy any at all I’m trying to stock up a little on strains I know I like. I have plenty of strains that don’t work for me. Luckily my husband seems to like the strains I don’t.
Out of the ones you mentioned which would be your top 3 suggestions? I know everyone is different but we might be the same.
Out of the ones you mentioned which would be your top 3 suggestions? I know everyone is different but we might be the same.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
Well the only ones I've had that are current offerings are the DG red thai and red indo. Those are both very strong, fast leaning reds, probably a little bit faster than maha kali. The others I mentioned were from earlier this year. Many of Sosa's reds are non-fermented and green in color, and nicely balanced on the energy scale. I'd look around the boards for current fast reds, non-fermented reds that people are currently talking about. Or a good balanced bali too. For me, the maha burns like a strong mid spec or slightly faster red, I like it at day vs. night--so that's what I would be looking for if trying to find a good sub for it. Good luck!
-
SunnyD
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am
Re: Looking for Maha Kali or something similar
Will do! Thxl5s1bgon wrote:Well the only ones I've had that are current offerings are the DG red thai and red indo. Those are both very strong, fast leaning reds, probably a little bit faster than maha kali. The others I mentioned were from earlier this year. Many of Sosa's reds are non-fermented and green in color, and nicely balanced on the energy scale. I'd look around the boards for current fast reds, non-fermented reds that people are currently talking about. Or a good balanced bali too. For me, the maha burns like a strong mid spec or slightly faster red, I like it at day vs. night--so that's what I would be looking for if trying to find a good sub for it. Good luck!