Fast strains

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Fast strains

Post by Oletimer »

Who has fast energetic strains, ,,?
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Fast strains

Post by Lambeezy »

BB white 12 and white dayak. Smiley white Thai white sandai, white Hulu, Malaysian monster blend, green sandai, green hulu
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Fast strains

Post by Theanine »

Oletimer wrote:Who has fast energetic strains, ,,?
BB's Super Green Indo, very fast. Green Malay type of effects, very strong and fast but unpleasant.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Fast strains

Post by Oletimer »

Thanks, the BB white 12 is a mid spec,I thought it would be fast, ,but apparently greens usually have more kick to them,, like liza's slippery rock, green was faster,,same with other vendors, ,I like to blend a fast one with a heavy green, balance it out, One exception was genie white thai, ,and another was 1st time I tried white banjo,,,,,but after following the thread by gumbyke, ,, that's a lot of food for thought :shock:
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Fast strains

Post by labdog03 »

Theanine wrote:
Oletimer wrote:Who has fast energetic strains, ,,?
BB's Super Green Indo, very fast. Green Malay type of effects, very strong and fast but unpleasant.
When was this Super Green Indo available?...not seeing it currently on site. I LOVE fast leaf, always on the look out for it...the faster the better...zoom, zoom :P
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Fast strains

Post by Theanine »

Oletimer wrote:Thanks, the BB white 12 is a mid spec,I thought it would be fast, ,but apparently greens usually have more kick to them,, like liza's slippery rock, green was faster,,same with other vendors, ,I like to blend a fast one with a heavy green, balance it out, One exception was genie white thai, ,and another was 1st time I tried white banjo,,,,,but after following the thread by gumbyke, ,, that's a lot of food for thought :shock:

Their Premium MD is VERY nice too, not too fast. I always found the Whites to be the fastest and Reds the slowest, with some exceptions. I found that "Super" method, whatever that is, creates particularly fast varieties. Think Super Green or Super MD, both are very fast strains, far more euphoric than the Malays (Green Malay), the MD has definitely a Thai or even Vietnam kick (I realize that they don't actually come from any of those places). So, you get speed/euphoria with the Super MD. The Super indicates speed, and the MD quality, no vein or stem, high quality mid canopy leaf, high alkaloid content. The Green Malay has a similar kick but good luck getting yourself in a good mood with it, it is too well, "cracky" to me, and the Green Malay I wouldn't take if you paid me (I would).
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Fast strains

Post by Theanine »

labdog03 wrote:
Theanine wrote:
Oletimer wrote:Who has fast energetic strains, ,,?
BB's Super Green Indo, very fast. Green Malay type of effects, very strong and fast but unpleasant.
When was this Super Green Indo available?...not seeing it currently on site. I LOVE fast leaf, always on the look out for it...the faster the better...zoom, zoom :P
Mine came from the Hudson Valley Botanicals (Garuda), small batch vendor out of New York State. Good. Very good.

What is fast at BB's? Super MD 12 (batch 1905), fast and good, as previously stated. White MD JongKong (batch 1905) is also obviously quite fast (and nice). It is clear that I love my MD type of leaf, especially in the Green. I can vouch for both, but your chemistry might vary, just be careful with the Malays, if you go that route (don't), start at a lower than usual dose, perhaps a teaspoon, maybe two, going higher would likely give you an unpleasant stimulation, I am sure sure why that leaf is so different, processing perhaps.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Fast strains

Post by labdog03 »

OK, so I think you are saying the Super Green Indo was NOT from Botanical Bunny as in you response: QUOTE: "BB's Super Green Indo, very fast. Green Malay type of effects, very strong and fast but unpleasant". I buy often from BB and just thought I had missed something...Been meaning to try Hudson (Garuda) anyway though, so maybe will give it a try.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Fast strains

Post by Theanine »

labdog03 wrote:OK, so I think you are saying the Super Green Indo was NOT from Botanical Bunny as in you response: QUOTE: "BB's Super Green Indo, very fast. Green Malay type of effects, very strong and fast but unpleasant". I buy often from BB and just thought I had missed something...Been meaning to try Hudson (Garuda) anyway though, so maybe will give it a try.
I had initially forgot where I got the Super Indo, I am sure BB's has it under a different name. I don't like it anyways and I have nearly a kilo of it, it is of high quality, but the speed makes me anxious, it is very much like the Super Green Malay/Green Malay.

Garuda is another good vendor that this forum gave me, very high quality Green OV (Oven Dried) of VERY high quality, something new, again should have gotten more, highly recommended. Super MD is akin to BB's, probably the same source. Try them, you won't regret it, too bad they rarely run discount codes, but their pricing is already low, again superb quality. Get a four way split for $86 shipped. Their Wild Green is also good, but slowish, you don't like that. ALL mentioned are highly mood stimulating. (Thai/Vietnam style) rather than simply stimulating like the Green Malays.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Fast strains

Post by labdog03 »

Sent you a PM, Theanine
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Fast strains

Post by guitartodd77 »

Looks like Botanical Bunny still has some of the PMD Lot 12 (1907) up for sale. This stuff is too fast for me. I have two unopened bags of it that I plan to throw up on the trading post later if interested.

I love Liza's White Horn. It really blasts me off without the shaky-ness or anxiety. This reminds me I need to buy more as I'm almost out.

BB's White 12 (1905) is a mid spec in my opinion. I could easily take a nap 45 mins after burning it. I'm finding this with most of the whites that I'm testing lately..

Im running into too many "mid spec" whites lately. It's disappointing when I take it in the morning thinking I'll get a boost. My go tos for energy are Liza's White Horn and BB's Gold 12 (1905) (which is sold out I believe).
Post Reply