Soul is taking orders

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

Hello Every1 aka Kratomites aka Kratom Family!

Soul aka Soultanic aka Mike is currently taking orders so plz be patient and aware that he is doing the best he can atm.
This thread is for those of you who :idea:
Were worrying about Soul and where he is/ was.

He is back and is busy AF but I hope this helps!
Have a great weekend every1
Happy Burning :D
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

http://www.soultanic.com/

THIS is the New website

Do Not reach out to OLD emails PLZ!

Thank You.
- Payshince
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by trigger »

Cool logo. Is it members only now? Requires a login.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by herbalhippie »

This is not a review moving to general discussion
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

I’m going to try him out.. would anyone mind recommending some of his faster strains for me I should get on a half split
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

Nobody knows lol atm theyre brand new

I would suggest
The Green Sunda
PMD
Wild Green Kapuas WGK
Dark Green Pinoh - DGP

Try some Greens and Whites
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

Actually,
white Elephant
And white Sunda
Green Elephant are prolly up that alley!
- Payshince
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Payshince wrote:Nobody knows lol atm theyre brand new

I would suggest
The Green Sunda
PMD
Wild Green Kapuas WGK
Dark Green Pinoh - DGP

Try some Greens and Whites
Greens and whites are my thing anyways.. ima give him a shot
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by acejestyr15 »

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by trigger »

Actually, I think whatever he has currently is completely restocked from nothing now, and nobody has reported on his new batches afaik. I could be wrong. He’s a small batch vendor though who orders from lots of the same suppliers as other popular vendors, so his stuff should be good. I’ve found a couple of stand-outs, but imo, for me the main draw here has been price.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

I ordered white elephant, white sunda, Super md, and wild green kapuas hopefully he’s not too busy and I can get it sometime this week. I’ve read good things about him on here
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Been waiting for him to send me his Venmo since Saturday he must be pretty busy
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Oletimer »

:roll:
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by trigger »

Lambeezy wrote:Been waiting for him to send me his Venmo since Saturday he must be pretty busy
He doesn’t own a computer - there’s a girl who handles all his email. She’s usually very quick to respond. Make sure you are using the correct email.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

Placed my first order with em this past weekend. Yeah, they are busy AF.

I picked up:

Wild Green Kapuas
Dark Green Pinoh
White Elephant
White Sunda

I'll throw something up here after I give em a try.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Oletimer »

:ugeek: by Payshince » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:02 pm

http://www.soultanic.com/

THIS is the New website

Do Not reach out to OLD emails PLZ!

Thank You. YES thank you,Payshince As this is correct. BUT THIS, ///by trigger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:50 p

- there’s a girl who handles all his email. She’s usually very quick to respond. Make sure you are using the correct email. /// :shock: :shock: It's the opposite of what payshine said USE WEBSITE, you can contact on website,,,not old emails
Last edited by Oletimer on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by trigger »

Where did you hear you can’t email them? Since when? And what kind of vendor or business doesn’t use email at all? If you message through the website, they no doubt receive it via email, and would respond with email as well. Are you trying to confuse people?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Oletimer »

Payshince » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:02 pm

http://www.soultanic.com/

THIS is the New website

Do Not reach out to OLD emails PLZ!

Thank You////// I edited my grammar to old ,,
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

Tried the Dark Green Pinoh this afternoon and I am very pleased with my choice. Relaxing strain with a "Bali-esque" warmth. My tolerance is too high right now but 5g of this has me feeling good. It would be euphoric if this were my first dose of the day. It's not. Therfore, not much euphoria but that is mostly on me. Not the leaf.

This is my first try of this strain and vendor. I'll keep it in my rotation and do a review over the weekend.

Interested to hear what others say about it. This may just motivate me to do a short break over the weekend and re-try it.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Got mine today. Tried the white sunda 30 mins ago. Very euphoric and warm not too fast. I’m excited to try the rest
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Kaidensmom »

I haven't tried the white sunda yet, but I'm a huge fan of the green elephant. And the red elephant. And red vein. Everything I got was really good.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

Lambeezy wrote:Got mine today. Tried the white sunda 30 mins ago. Very euphoric and warm not too fast. I’m excited to try the rest
I agree. Im really enjoying the White Sunda. Very laid back. I also tried the White Elephant. It's very potent. Good stuff.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

Alert alert
More strains from Soul (Again)*
More!
:shock: :lol:
Also,
I gotta say Soultanic is doing a great job at selecting Quality Leaf.
Everything Ive gotten recently is GREAT.
The new Dark Elephant is STRONG. Almost too strong
I didn’t need to take 5g of it almost passed the fq out lol.
The PMD is Wonderful very nice and very strong! My favorite strain batch so far

All of my strains Red and Green are ALL along the same lines of being lightly Greenish. Just an observation. 8-)

Overall so far very happy with my recent order!
- Payshince
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Payshince »

- Payshince
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

guitartodd77 wrote:Placed my first order with em this past weekend. Yeah, they are busy AF.

I picked up:

Wild Green Kapuas
Dark Green Pinoh
White Elephant
White Sunda
Very fresh and very potent. All the above quoted strains are mid spec and leaning to the slow side in my opinion. Excellent leaf!
Last edited by guitartodd77 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Did anyone try the super MD? Can’t decide if I wanna try it next or the wild green hulu
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Super MD was good.. didn’t like the white elephant too much.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

Lambeezy wrote:Super MD was good.. didn’t like the white elephant too much.
Lambeezy, i felt the same way about the W. Elephant after my first dose. I tried it in the morning and discovered that it's more relaxing and more potent than anticipated. I had to lower my dose from 5g to 3g as well as move it from morning to evening to enjoy it. The 5g morning dose messed me up for a couple of hours and not in a fun way. That hasn't happened to me in over 4 years. Strong leaf.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

guitartodd77 wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:Super MD was good.. didn’t like the white elephant too much.
Lambeezy, i felt the same way about the W. Elephant after my first dose. I tried it in the morning and discovered that it's more relaxing and more potent than anticipated. I had to lower my dose from 5g to 3g as well as move it from morning to evening to enjoy it. The 5g morning dose messed me up for a couple of hours and not in a fun way. That hasn't happened to me in over 4 years. Strong leaf.
Yea man it kind of ruined my morning. I did my usual dose. I might add a little of it to a blend or something idk.
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by swablero »

Lambeezy wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:Super MD was good.. didn’t like the white elephant too much.
Lambeezy, i felt the same way about the W. Elephant after my first dose. I tried it in the morning and discovered that it's more relaxing and more potent than anticipated. I had to lower my dose from 5g to 3g as well as move it from morning to evening to enjoy it. The 5g morning dose messed me up for a couple of hours and not in a fun way. That hasn't happened to me in over 4 years. Strong leaf.
Yea man it kind of ruined my morning. I did my usual dose. I might add a little of it to a blend or something idk.
guitartodd77 && Lambeezy. Have you guys tried the Green Elephant? Really strong as well but more balenced. I tried the White Sunda instead in my split. People on mewe are saying that they need to underdose these elephants. Sounds like the w elephant would be very useful in blends. What else have you guys tried?
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Swablero I’ve tried the white sunda super md they were both good. and the elephant. Kratom hasn’t made me sick in a long time but my that elephant did at my normal dose
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

Love the Dark Green Pinoh. I re-upped on that.

The Wild Green Kapuas is very good but not at the same level as the Pinoh or Sunda. I was hoping for faster whites but that doesn't change the quality of what I received. The W. Sunda is relaxing and smooth with excellent mood-lift. Great for after a long, stressful day but definatly not while at work. Its my second favorite of the four.

Im still playing around with the doseage on the W.. Elephant. As mentioned, it's very potent but I enjoy it at the 3g dose in the evening. I'm taking down to 2g next round. It's a fine line between feeling it a little to feeling euphoric to feeling like shit.

I asked the Soultanic MeWe group for faster recommedations and they suggested the Super Green, Jongkongs (even the Red) and the ketapangs.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

I’m honestly scared to try the white elephant again. I’ve got a terrible kratom hangover from it I might just put it in my emergency stash man I’m scared of it lol
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by swablero »

Lambeezy wrote:I’m honestly scared to try the white elephant again. I’ve got a terrible kratom hangover from it I might just put it in my emergency stash man I’m scared of it lol
.
guitartodd77 wrote:Im still playing around with the dosage on the W.. Elephant. As mentioned, it's very potent but I enjoy it at the 3g dose in the evening. I'm taking down to 2g next round. It's a fine line between feeling it a little to feeling euphoric to feeling like shit.


Thanks for the interesting responses. Really curious now, lol, though I'm glad I stuck to the Green.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Got my white ketapang, old white, old green, and green jk yesterday
White ketapang was super fast I don’t know how I feel about it lol.
Old green is smooth so far I’m enjoying it. Any of you guys tried anything else yet?
White sunda is still my favorite so far
Edit: old green is fire
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by acejestyr15 »

Lambeezy wrote:Got my white ketapang, old white, old green, and green jk yesterday
White ketapang was super fast I don’t know how I feel about it lol.
Old green is smooth so far I’m enjoying it. Any of you guys tried anything else yet?
White sunda is still my favorite so far
Edit: old green is fire
I had old white from I believe February and it's a slow white very euphoric and good legs!!
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by swablero »

Lambeezy wrote:Got my white ketapang, old white, old green, and green jk yesterday
White ketapang was super fast I don’t know how I feel about it lol.
Old green is smooth so far I’m enjoying it. Any of you guys tried anything else yet?
White sunda is still my favorite so far
Edit: old green is fire
I haven't tried much yet im still working my way through his last batch, lol. but agree with you about this batch of old green and white sunda. I find both nicely balanced midspec. Great analgesics as well.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by guitartodd77 »

I second acejestyr15's experience with the old white being a "laid back" white.

I also tried the white JK. It's a mid spec leaning into the fast side slightly with avg results. 6/10. I was underwhelmed by it but my expectations where high after trying the DGP, W. Sunda, W. Elephant and WGK.

I also tried the Super Green. Also a mid spec but leaning into the slower side of the spectrum. Also, underwhelming compared to my first order referenced above. Its good leaf but not spectacular by any means. 6.5/10. Better pain relief and axitety relief compared to the white JK.

I'll be using both to blend as neither really stands alone in my opinion.

Keep in mind I've only tried the WJK twice and the SG once. Also, my tolerance is pretty bad right now. So please take that for what its worth.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Soul is taking orders

Post by Lambeezy »

Old white was decent but slow. His leaf is well worth the price but I don’t think I’ll be ordering anymore for a while. Only 1 or 2 stand outs out of 8 different strains.
Post Reply