*EXPIRED (Please see new thread) Free Kratom

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

*EXPIRED (Please see new thread) Free Kratom

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hello Everyone - I have some new batches of kratom that came in that I would like some feedback. If you would like to accept some free kratom in exchange for your feedback, I'll gladly send you some.

There is a uniform format for feedback submissions, which only takes about 2 minutes per sample. All feedback is collected privately via survey, so there is no need to post a public review. (You are obviously welcome to post reviews if you like, nothing to hide here.. We enjoy reading them but it's not necessary for what we are doing).


I just ask that you chip in $2 to help cover shipping if you can afford it. PM me with your shipping information (Name & Adress), along with a very brief summary of your kratom profile (avg serving size, how long you have been using, preferred strains/vendors, etc). You don't have to write a novel or spend much time... just something quick. :D




*Please note that this offer is in exchange for your feedback, so if you accept this offer please commit to following through on providing feedback for each sample. If you have volunteered before, please check that all of your feedback has been turned in for previous tests before requesting to test a new batch (we will check this before sending new samples)
**If you agree to accept these samples, please be sure to follow the instructions provided via PM (especially around test order and timeliness, etc..)
*** I want to be transparent that these are very small-batch test samples (less than 10-15 kg's in most cases) and have not been lab-tested. The reality is probably most/all of the kratom you consume has not been tested either, but I wanted to be transparent either way. What I can tell you is we take great care/oversight to ensure the product is responsibly sourced.

Thank you!
Last edited by gumbyke1 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by WhiteAngelica »

On it!
The Red Queen
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by CatfatherB »

Dude, that's a cool offer!! With my tolerance being so high, I couldn't give an honest review, I know they're a lot of folks here that dose a lot less than I do and can give good honest feedback tho, good luck everybody!! :D
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

Sent you a PM.
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Seacookie »

Shucks I would love to participate and give my feedback, but just recently joined and can't send PMs quite yet. Been using kratom for 4 years now, but just stumble on this awesome place, so new to the boards but not to burning.
®eddit®efugee
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by ®eddit®efugee »

Pretty sure I've reviewed all the samples from before. I'm down if I'm eligible.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by instantKARMA »

Count me in too! The last samples I tested were all of good quality!
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Testing for Gumby is a tease! His leaf is bangin and ur guaranteed to find something that hits the spot, then ur sample is done! Lol jk it’s a privilege to test, good times! Hope I can continue to help!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by gumbyke1 »

Thanks everyone, if you haven't already please PM me your information!

Seascookie I will PM you.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Luk3 »

Gumbyke, did you get my PM? I sent it a few days ago and now it seems to have disappeared..
crystalcactus
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by crystalcactus »

Luk3 wrote:Gumbyke, did you get my PM? I sent it a few days ago and now it seems to have disappeared..
At first I thought the same thing because I was looking under my "Outbox" but I ended up finding the message in the sent messages section instead of outbox
InfinityStone
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by InfinityStone »

I’d be happy to test for you. Please let me know
User avatar
ScottyK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Wilmington, N.C.

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by ScottyK »

me me
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Seacookie »

gumbyke1 wrote:Thanks everyone, if you haven't already please PM me your information!

Seascookie I will PM you.
Awesome thanks a lot! Can't wait to hear back and be a Guinea pig ;)
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Theanine »

crystalcactus wrote:
Luk3 wrote:Gumbyke, did you get my PM? I sent it a few days ago and now it seems to have disappeared..
At first I thought the same thing because I was looking under my "Outbox" but I ended up finding the message in the sent messages section instead of outbox
:!: Sent messages go to the Outbox until they are read by their intended recipient, once that happens, they automatically transfer to the sent folder.
So, you can tell when your messages are actually read by the recipient because they transfer from the Outbox to the Sent messages folder.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by gumbyke1 »

Hello everyone,
I apologize that several of you that have been waiting several days to hear from me. I have a system I follow with the messages here to keep things efficient and organized. I usually send the tests out in batches (usually once a week) and at that time I go into my messages to reply to all inquiries. I apologize to keep you waiting, I assure that if you sent me a message, you will get a response regarding your inquiry!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
warm_winters
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by warm_winters »

I would love to offer my feedback if you are still looking for testers for this batch or any future batches
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Lambeezy »

All of them have been hits so far. White kali was the best white I’ve had in a while.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Theanine »

Lambeezy wrote:All of them have been hits so far. White kali was the best white I’ve had in a while.
Seconded, in a big way. I was able to cut my doses nearly in half with Gumbyke's fare!

EVERY strain has been FIRE thus far. How does he do it?

This has elevated my standards, I thought I had already seen the best, but not until now.
I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is.....
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by instantKARMA »

Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:All of them have been hits so far. White kali was the best white I’ve had in a while.
Seconded, in a big way. I was able to cut my doses nearly in half with Gumbyke's fare!

EVERY strain has been FIRE thus far. How does he do it?

This has elevated my standards, I thought I had already seen the best, but not until now.
I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is.....
Thirded! ! ! :lol: I've also had very good results with the strains he sent to me for testing.
His Super Green Supreme knocked me on my ass! :o I sampled it early afternoon and
I was couch locked for the rest of the day....expected it to be a little on the fast side
of the spectrum. Shame on ME! :roll: My favorite, so far, is Gumbyke's Red Bawan. Talk
about chill.....that leaf totally relaxed me. It had a very comfortable energy, but it was
very laid-back! How does it even do that? :?:
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Theanine »

instantKARMA wrote:Thirded! ! ! :lol: I've also had very good results with the strains he sent to me for testing.
His Super Green Supreme knocked me on my ass! :o I sampled it early afternoon and
I was couch locked for the rest of the day....expected it to be a little on the fast side
of the spectrum. Shame on ME! :roll: My favorite, so far, is Gumbyke's Red Bawan. Talk
about chill.....that leaf totally relaxed me. It had a very comfortable energy, but it was
very laid-back! How does it even do that? :?:

WOW! A couch locking "Super" strain, would love to try that one to be sure!

Green MD and Wild Indo has been TOTAL FIRE, 3 grams sends me spinning, amazing.

Tried the Red Bawan last night, feels like a Red Borneo, maybe a tad stronger. Also a good strain, but not as good as the other two.
Probably because I am not really into Reds, and also because this was my last dose of the day, and those do not produce as good of a result.

To truly test that Red Bawan, I would need to take it early in the day or even in the morning. So, I shall save a dose of it for this weekend to dose upon awakening and provide feedback based on that. I want to be his tester on a permanent basis, and also his client, someday.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

instantKARMA wrote:
Theanine wrote:
Lambeezy wrote:All of them have been hits so far. White kali was the best white I’ve had in a while.
Seconded, in a big way. I was able to cut my doses nearly in half with Gumbyke's fare!

EVERY strain has been FIRE thus far. How does he do it?

This has elevated my standards, I thought I had already seen the best, but not until now.
I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is.....
Thirded! ! ! :lol: I've also had very good results with the strains he sent to me for testing.
His Super Green Supreme knocked me on my ass! :o I sampled it early afternoon and
I was couch locked for the rest of the day....expected it to be a little on the fast side
of the spectrum. Shame on ME! :roll: My favorite, so far, is Gumbyke's Red Bawan. Talk
about chill.....that leaf totally relaxed me. It had a very comfortable energy, but it was
very laid-back! How does it even do that? :?:
I've also been lucky enough to test some of Gumbyke's product and agree that everything I've tried has been either Fire or Very Very Damn Good!. I got Red Bawan too, and that was melt in the couch bliss with great pain relief but without putting me to sleep. I had Super Green Supreme as well and found it outstanding but to me it was mid spec for 2 hours then faded into relaxing.

I'll third (or fourth lol) everyone saying White Kali is great- it's a very smooth clean energy feeling white with good pain relief too.

My favorite from test samples I was lucky enough to try has been Wild Green Hulu!! That and the Yellow TFH!! Holy shit the Yellow TFH Might be the best damn kratom I've ever had, or one of the best strains (along with Wild Green Hulu). I've loved almost everything I've been able to test so far and hope to test again ;)
Skottsdad
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Skottsdad »

If you are still looking for testers I’m down. I’ll cover the shipping no prob. Thanks.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Theanine wrote:I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is .....
Maybe that's the BIG question ?? Or the elephant in the room here .. Why would we "test" anonymous kratom, IF it's not available for sale. I mean sure, Free Kratom is cool but .. What IF it's actually good? And some IS... obviously. Then what? :?:

Might as well trade reviews here. :P. Several of my samples are called Muna. I did not receive any Bagwan. Quality ranges, for sure, but many are very good to excellent.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Seacookie
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 pm
Location: Pensacola, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Seacookie »

Hearing some of these reviews are getting me excited to be fortunate enough to being a tester. Can't wait to get in on the rotation.
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Lambeezy »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is .....
Maybe that's the BIG question ?? Or the elephant in the room here .. Why would we "test" anonymous kratom, IF it's not available for sale. I mean sure, Free Kratom is cool but .. What IF it's actually good? And some IS... obviously. Then what? :?:

Might as well trade reviews here. :P. Several of my samples are called Muna. I did not receive any Bagwan. Quality ranges, for sure, but many are very good to excellent.
I think what makes it so good is that we know we can’t get more lol. Like the forbidden fruit of kratom.

Edit: this yellow tfh is fucking fantastic
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by instantKARMA »

MikeEdoessomething wrote:All of them have been hits so far. White kali was the best white I’ve had in a while.
My favorite from test samples I was lucky enough to try has been Wild Green Hulu!! That and the Yellow TFH!! Holy shit the Yellow TFH Might be the best damn kratom I've ever had, or one of the best strains (along with Wild Green Hulu). I've loved almost everything I've been able to test so far and hope to test again ;)
Lambeezy wrote:I think what makes it so good is that we know we can’t get more lol. Like the forbidden fruit of kratom.
Edit: this yellow tfh is fucking fantastic

Revisited the Yellow TFH this morning. My original assessment of the Yellow put it on #3 or 4 as my list of
favorites from the samples I tested. I've had to rethink that because it's definitely some damn fine leaf.....nice
mood lift/energy/euphoria! I woke up with major neck, shoulder and back pain this morning, more than usual,
and the Yellow totally obliterated it! A really bad day just morphed into a great day! Good STUFF! :D
g0ldl10n
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:47 am

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by g0ldl10n »

Like most have said, this leaf is quite good and a couple were absolutely exceptional.

'White Kali' and 'Red Hangat Suma' were standouts to me. The 'White Kali' is everything I look for in whites. Fast, euphoric and very long lasting. It's in the top 3 whites I've had this year easily.

'Red Hangat Suma' is one of a kind. Relaxation and anxiety relief was about the best I've ever had from Kratom. I don't typically like to equate Kratom with Benzos due to the optics, but that's the only thing I can compare it to. So good...I would buy a whole lot of this if I had the chance.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by gumbyke1 »

Thanks, everyone for the insight and words of support... you have no idea how much its appreciated!


BallzDeep9 wrote:
Theanine wrote:I know who my next vendor will be! If he accepts me that is .....
Maybe that's the BIG question ?? Or the elephant in the room here .. Why would we "test" anonymous kratom, IF it's not available for sale. I mean sure, Free Kratom is cool but .. What IF it's actually good? And some IS... obviously. Then what? :?:

Might as well trade reviews here. :P. Several of my samples are called Muna. I did not receive any Bagwan. Quality ranges, for sure, but many are very good to excellent.
A lot of people have been asking about that "elephant" :) I made a new post in General that addresses this a bit. Thanks!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Theanine
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

Re: Free Kratom - Testers Needed

Post by Theanine »

Gumebyke, you are the most awesome of all beings! I would like another lot of samples to test if possible. :ugeek:

1)Super Green Supreme is spectacular no less, very potent and uber smooth. I really need to give that a 9+

2)Green MD might be the best Horn I have ever tried! Solid 8+. Maybe 9?

3)Wild Harvest Indo is a solid 8+, mellow and happy.

4)Green Sumatra is another hit 7+, 8

5)Yellow TFH is yet another magical creature, not your regular run of the mill Kratom, packs a punch in a great way! Definitely an 8+

6)White Kali is great for a white variety, a bit edgy at times, not a lot of pain killing, pretty happy overall. I would have to mention, I do not like this type of processing. White varieties never really did it for me. Still, a solid 7+

7) Red Bawan is fantastic, a perfect specimen and an example of a proper Red. Much like the Whites, I dislike the Reds, mostly. 7+, but probably really an 8.

All of this test lot is outstanding in different ways. This is just proper Kratom, nothing else. Ideally, all Kratom should be this good, having lived up to its true potential. Alas, it is not, ignorance and greed disallows it. For most. For us, there are a myriad of fantastic vendors, big and small, all offering proper Kratom as it should be. And clearly, end to end vending is the way to reach that perfection of proper!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: *EXPIRED (Please see new thread) Free Kratom

Post by herbalhippie »

Do you want me to lock this thread gumby?
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: *EXPIRED (Please see new thread) Free Kratom

Post by gumbyke1 »

Please, that would be great, thanks!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: *EXPIRED (Please see new thread) Free Kratom

Post by herbalhippie »

Locking
Locked