Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Hey guys I was just wondering, has anyone ever experienced that "euphoria" feeling before they even knew about Kratom?
Does it happen naturally perhaps when you fall in love or after intercourse?
Does it happen naturally perhaps when you fall in love or after intercourse?
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Like dopamine or serotonin? Lol
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
the closest thing i can compare it to is, when your a child and you're excited for something thats gonna happen the next day. like christmas, a field trip, or vacation or something like that.
- SimonBcv
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Lambeezy - yeah
Kurtis - That's a good analogy
Kurtis - That's a good analogy
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Simon ,
This is a good Thread very interesting Topic!
Not sure exactly where you’re coming from but idontthink that rlly matters lol
Anyway, for me the Closest feeling would be - 1.
cuddling with a girl (that you rlly like), and just being extremely intimate and touching her entire body from head to toe.
That’s just me tho!
Its little things like that and in Life that make me happy in that way. *
- 2. Also, just feeling like oneself has Purpose and feels Loved, you know?
A lot of times if not most times when that “Kratom Peak” enfolds over me, I tend to be more affectionate and want to spread the love in some way.
Sounds a bit corny as a guy saying that but hey its true!
The child Analogy is a pretty good one I would have to Agree as well!
This is a good Thread very interesting Topic!
Not sure exactly where you’re coming from but idontthink that rlly matters lol
Anyway, for me the Closest feeling would be - 1.
cuddling with a girl (that you rlly like), and just being extremely intimate and touching her entire body from head to toe.
That’s just me tho!
Its little things like that and in Life that make me happy in that way. *
- 2. Also, just feeling like oneself has Purpose and feels Loved, you know?
A lot of times if not most times when that “Kratom Peak” enfolds over me, I tend to be more affectionate and want to spread the love in some way.
Sounds a bit corny as a guy saying that but hey its true!
The child Analogy is a pretty good one I would have to Agree as well!
- Payshince
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making. 
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Intense exercise makes me feel like that, HIIT in particular. Cardio + kratom makes it even more great.
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
herbalhippie wrote:There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making.
Good ole King Crimson!
Your awesome man!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Jim Jurgan wrote:herbalhippie wrote:There's one thing that makes me feel euphoric without fail. Listening to the song Exiles by King Crimson. I don't know why this is, but it's always been this way. That's why I listen to this song on repeat when I'm making my herbal pain balms, I want to include that euphoria in what I'm making.![]()
Good ole King Crimson!
Your awesome man!
....lady
-
Jim Jurgan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:30 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
oops
Sorry
A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Jim Jurgan wrote:oopsSorry
A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!
I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Maybe the euphoria everyone feels is a relief from whatever symptoms you have depression anxiety pain etc. You feel great because you start to feel better from whatever you're seeking to cure or improve.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Writing. I'm a poet, fiction and nonfiction author who would, and can get high off the simple act of writing.
Teaching. It was a genuine high, better than sex. Performing. I have ADD and my Adderall script helped wit that bulletproof glorious sensation. Plus, I was a swimmer, and the endorphins made me feel euphoric.
Imagine the crash when I started to get sick and increasingly more and more disabled. I lost my career. I couldn't drink without becoming depressed. I couldn't write. No one wants to read about the shit I'm going through, so until I get better medical care, I am trying to refrain from depressing myself or others: the opposite of euphoria.
I do not get 'euphoria' from kratom as some people might. Euphoria can be pain symptoms leaving for awhile. It can also come from feeling safe and secure with slower strains, energetic with pain killing reds and a blend of greens. This keeps me happy.
But if you have a passion for something, whether it is music, poetry, writing, whatever it may be--it is the highest form of euphoria I know. And it is meditative and makes you better as a person. Drugs are a trick, a lie, something that pretends to be an angel but is actually the devil. It is selling the soul. Euphoria is found within.
Teaching. It was a genuine high, better than sex. Performing. I have ADD and my Adderall script helped wit that bulletproof glorious sensation. Plus, I was a swimmer, and the endorphins made me feel euphoric.
Imagine the crash when I started to get sick and increasingly more and more disabled. I lost my career. I couldn't drink without becoming depressed. I couldn't write. No one wants to read about the shit I'm going through, so until I get better medical care, I am trying to refrain from depressing myself or others: the opposite of euphoria.
I do not get 'euphoria' from kratom as some people might. Euphoria can be pain symptoms leaving for awhile. It can also come from feeling safe and secure with slower strains, energetic with pain killing reds and a blend of greens. This keeps me happy.
But if you have a passion for something, whether it is music, poetry, writing, whatever it may be--it is the highest form of euphoria I know. And it is meditative and makes you better as a person. Drugs are a trick, a lie, something that pretends to be an angel but is actually the devil. It is selling the soul. Euphoria is found within.
The Red Queen
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
Did you get that four (I think) disc live box set in the 90's? I really loved that but I sold it off during the heroin years along with SO MUCH COOL AND RARE STUFF! Now I just get pissed at myself for being so stupid. I dont think that KC box set is on YouTube...herbalhippie wrote:Jim Jurgan wrote:oopsSorry
A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!![]()
I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Happy euphoria feeling without kratom?
mivanqua wrote:Did you get that four (I think) disc live box set in the 90's? I really loved that but I sold it off during the heroin years along with SO MUCH COOL AND RARE STUFF! Now I just get pissed at myself for being so stupid. I dont think that KC box set is on YouTube...herbalhippie wrote:Jim Jurgan wrote:oopsSorry
A lady that likes King Crimson is even more awesome!!!![]()
I bought Lark's Tongues in Aspic the day it was released in the stores.
No, I did not. The only 4 disc set I have is Led Zeppelin.